Men hitting women?

bu.

xBwD3ps.jpg

The chris brown comment is just amusing hence why it's in a red box. But I want a serious debate about the main topic. Can you see that comment on the bottom left? What do you make of it? Is the person telling the truth? Or should women just never ever be hit by a man in any circumstance no matter what?

• Upvote 1

If it's in self-defense, or like Jarryl said life and death, then I have no problem with it. Yes, men have naturally stronger builds but that doesn't give women the right to smack them around or attack them because of some "rule" that men shouldn't hit them. If you're bold enough to attack someone, be bold enough to get hit back. Gender means nothing at that point.

• Upvote 6

If it's in self-defense, or like Jarryl said life and death, then I have no problem with it. Yes, men have naturally stronger builds but that doesn't give women the right to smack them around or attack them because of some "rule" that men shouldn't hit them. If you're bold enough to attack someone, be bold enough to get hit back. Gender means nothing at that point.

I agree with you.

First of all I would like to give you a thumbs up for a great subject, secondly we have visited this subject before. I asked my mother what she thought within the context of the Cleveland bus driver on youtube who was being cussed out for filth and spat on by a female passenger who then began to hit the man. He got up out his seat and gave her the upper cut of a life time and knocked her all the way back to the bus terminal. Now I do not condone violence, I know so many people that are so people smart they can talk their way out of pretty much anything or into anything they want :shifty: BUT we in some strange times my friends, because females dont come at dudes or even other females in a "lady" like way, some of these females out here will KILL YOU. Point blank, Im for defending oneself if no other options are there, if she did you dirty enough and you can get away and you have a homegirl ....I mean a ride of die chick you cool wit....she will get that bitch later for you :coffee:

• Upvote 1

gurl u betta read :yep: where is that video of the chick on the streets in Miami she got knocked out too :coffee:http://youtu.be/yNFDI1fXnZo

chile after actually watching that video and listening to the comments, we in a new game babies, these "women" aint ladies, and these "men" are not gentlemen, they boys at best ready to drop yo ass ...so the moral of the story is I dont give a damn who you are, be careful who the fuck you step to out here in these streets. :wave:

MariahRIGHHHT_zps99e0b39c.gif

Emmallah Stonsus and Rihsus in one movie :tear:

YES LAWD!!!

Under the circumstances of life & death I say protect yourself, but anything else is absolutely inexcusable and despicable in my book. :coffee:

I agree.. Some men would hit women knowing they would never hit a man like that.. Some men go to far if the female slaps them for

coming at them the wrong way.. You can avoid any situation if you stop arguing and just walk away..

THat bus driver could have easily picked her up and threw her off the bus and closed the door..

I agree.. Some men would hit women knowing they would never hit a man like that.. Some men go to far if the female slaps them for

coming at them the wrong way.. You can avoid any situation if you stop arguing and just walk away..

THat bus driver could have easily picked her up and threw her off the bus and closed the door..

She could have easily sat her punk ass down too.....come on now, people are people you know some people will let you go further than others, but other folks out here they only gonna be so many bitches before you get clapped on.

My friend, I have a saying that thats what seperates the men from the boys. If a women slaps her man out of rage (wrong thing to do too) a man is going to step out of his emotions, and remove himself from the situation because he's smart enough to know it won't end well or look good on his part regardless, a boy's going to want to play "tit for tat" and come at her either the same way or harder to "teach her a lesson". Again if she's threatening your life, go ham, go AWF (that McDonalds video, I hate men hitting women, but they BEYOND crossed the line, especially by hopping that fucking counter, all bets were off), but if we're talking about 1 smack....the response indicates whether your a boy or Man.

• Upvote 1

If she hits him first, then he has the right to knock her ass out. I hate that women feel like they have the right to hit a man but he can't hit her back. If you want respect, then you extend respect.

Well you got some jail time to look foward mto then cause the judge sides with the women.

i think if a women hits a man oh well, she better know him well enough to know what his reaction will be.

some women take advantage of men. i knew a girl that beat the shit out of her husband made a hole in his back with a high heel shoe. :&

use to fuck him up on a regular basis. he was a fucking asshole but she did it cuss he never back handed her ass.

i dont condone a man hitting a women but if she provokes it, the oh well :coffee: she can walk away the same way he can :yep:

If she puts her hands on him and incites an altercation, she brought whatever the outcome is on herself... having said that, the law probably won't see it that way and will side with the woman.

!!!!!!!!