Beyonce Bans press from her world tour so she has no more ugly pics taken lol

JoeJoe

Beyonce-performs-on-her-M-010.jpg

Picture perfect … this snap of Beyoncé in Amsterdam was taken by Frank Micelotta, the only accredited photographer on the Mrs Carter tour. Photograph: Frank Micelotta/Invision for Parkwood Entertainment/AP

Beyoncé has banned professional photographers from her current world tour. According to the venue contract obtained by a music photographers' Facebook group, "no photo credentials" are to be granted for concerts on Beyoncé's Mrs Carter tour. Instead, news outlets have been given a link to a website featuring shots from Amsterdam, Zagreb, Belgrade and Bratislava, all of which were taken by Frank Micelotta. Beyoncé's UK publicist has confirmed to the Guardian that this is the case.

The move to prohibit press photographers is seen by most observers as a reaction to this year's Super Bowl kerfuffle, when sites such as Gawkerand Buzzfeed compiled "unflattering" images of Beyoncé's jubilant exertions. After publishing these shots by Getty Images, Buzzfeedreceived an email from Beyoncé's US publicist Yvette Noel-Schure, "respectfully asking" the site to "change" their article. "I am certain you will be able to find some better photos," Noel-Schure wrote.

As the blog Fstoppers points out, barring professionals means that newspapers and magazines will have to rely on amateurs: "[The media] will do anything possible to get images that other publications don't have," explained Noam Galai. "If they can't send a photographer to give them original photos, the next best thing they can do is buy photos from fans in the front rows in the arena … Now, not only is the mainstream media showing unflattering photos of her, they are showing bad-quality unflattering photos of her."

Case in point: Beyoncé's risqué new bodysuit, used at her Mrs Carter shows, has not been featured in any of the singer's official promo shots. Curious outlets have therefore relied on amateur and paparazzi snaps, taken from far away and with bad lighting, to capture the full brunt of Beyoncé's trompe l'oeil nipples.

Beyoncé's next concert is in Paris tonight. The UK leg of her tour begins in Birmingham on 26 April.

The SB shots must've really bothered her. But I don't get this. Beyonce's had 15 years of being one of the world's most beautiful women, it's not like everybody's suddenly going to think she's ugly based on unflattering performance pics.

That's the conclusion everybody's drawing (myself included), that this does not look good on her part beause it makes her look more vain than we all know/thought she was. And all the unflattering pics show that she puts her energy into her performing, every good performer has those pics.

"If they can't send a photographer to give them original photos, the next best thing they can do is buy photos from fans in the front rows in the arena … Now, not only is the mainstream media showing unflattering photos of her, they are showing bad-quality unflattering photos of her."

RHTtp8V.gif

She's not the first to do it. Some celebs give contracts out to pros telling them that the celeb has to approve their photos before they're published.

yep but too bad she can't stop fans from taking pics of her. It's not anybody's fault she made ugly faces and looked like a man during the Superbowl after she let the illuminati demon posses her :coffee: . Jarryl you should see the story on yahoo...people are goin in on her about this lol
  • Upvote 1

yep but too bad she can't stop fans from taking pics of her. It's not anybody's fault she made ugly faces and looked like a man during the Superbowl after she let the illuminati demon posses her :coffee: . Jarryl you should see the story on yahoo...people are goin in on her about this lol

But everyone makes ugly faces while performing LOL

lol Link me. But yea no matter if she was the 1st to do it or the latest, it's doing the most...

Chille thats my point and everyone elses about why complaining about them is the most...she should be proud of them.

exactly so she's stupid for even attempting to ban press. Nobody looks good all the time. We already know about her bad lacefronts and her dry ashy feet from a long time ago. I believe she probably did do it cause after all she did have her publicist try to get those bad pics of her off the internet lol
  • Upvote 1

lol Link me. But yea no matter if she was the 1st to do it or the latest, it's doing the most...

Chille thats my point and everyone elses about why complaining about them is the most...she should be proud of them.

They are reading her! :lol: and this comment here is the one with the most thumbs up

5,214 comments

exactly so she's stupid for even attempting to ban press. Nobody looks good all the time. We already know about her bad lacefronts and her dry ashy feet from a long time ago. I believe she probably did do it cause after all she did have her publicist try to get those bad pics of her off the internet lol

DEATH-vi.gif