New Mariah single, "Beautiful"

Unbreakable.

Who cares about how big he is. He is talented. She might actually wanna do good music.

I'm not the one arguing about how big he is LOL. That Shawn guy was saying that she's using him because he's huge right now. Me and others were just pointing out that he's not exactly that big right now, even though he should be!

Janet did it with Damita Jo :umm: JALW was pop... IWY was R&B

Kanye peaked in 2004 as a rapper/sales.. and worked with Jay-z, Beyonce, & A Keys before Janet

Alright was very pop

MC was the first to make it... popular... a standard... a genre

Actually Alright is more R&B ..

1991 Grammy Award nomination for Best R&B Vocal Performance, Female.

Genre R&B, dance-pop, funk, new jack swing

Um Game I said REMIX do you not get it? Mariah would do the original song to cater to a certain audience and then the remix for the blacks. Don't act like it's new to you :umm: I'll put 2 videos at the bottom just in case you forgot. Also like I said Kanye wasn't big yet when Janet used him. His first album wasn't released so he didn't even blow up yet. I don't care who he worked with before Janet he wasn't big yet :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KVxjQUCyn0

remix :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsMq5oRnB4

Um Game I said REMIX do you not get it? Mariah would do the original song to cater to a certain audience and then the remix for the blacks. Don't act like it's new to you I'll put 2 videos at the bottom just in case you forgot. Also like I said Kanye wasn't big yet when Janet used him. His first album wasn't released so he didn't even blow up yet. I don't care who he worked with before Janet he wasn't big yet

STCML feat. JD :coffee:

His first album was released in 2003.. Well u know when DJ was released