Mariah delivers HILARIOUSLY sharp shade to Nicki on Idol!

jarrylf

LOL Nicki had all that time on Idol to strike back but instead she took it to Twitter like the Internet Thug she is. Please. No one is here for that Weak Bitch Syndrome.

Please you know Mariah got security on set :rolleyes:

Please you know Mariah got security on set :rolleyes:

Nicki knows better than to talk shit in someones face. Last time she did that this happened:

1894c3fc.jpg

She better be ready because Mariah will come at her with the luggage from the "Say Something" video all preloaded with her 18 #1's and 200 million albums.

Nicki knows better than to talk shit in someones face. Last time she did that this happened:

1894c3fc.jpg

She better be ready because Mariah will come at her with the luggage from the "Say Something" video all preloaded with her 18 #1's and 200 million albums.

that was a man so just stop it. Yeah Mariah is better than Nicki but lets not go there and act like Nicki is scared to talk shit to Mariah's face when she's done it before :umm:

speed don't mean nothing to me. Lil Kim don't have speed but she's the Queen and will always be better than Nicki but Nicki is talented other than speed. Like I said y'all just trying to look at her recent stuff. She got alot of good rap verses on her music and other's who she was a feature on before and after she blew up. She has done something no other female "Rap" artist has done and that's become an international superstar who has been idolized worldwide. Take this clip. No other female rapper has had impact like this

I'm not saying all talented rappers are fast 1's. The only thing she's done that no other female rapper has done to that extent is be as pop as she is, and that clip proved that, she's known more for her pop music than her rap. It also should be noted Missy & Lauryn were both global rap/pop/R&B stars too so she's not necissarily the 1st in this position either, she's walking through a door already opened.

that was a man so just stop it. Yeah Mariah is better than Nicki but lets not go there and act like Nicki is scared to talk shit to Mariah's face when she's done it before :umm:

Nicki gets on Twitter and talks shit just like the rest of those weak bitches, then when someone points out her trashiness (Barbra Walters) she always plays the race card. Girl bye.

I'm not saying all talented rappers are fast 1's. The only thing she's done that no other female rapper has done to that extent is be as pop as she is, and that clip proved that, she's known more for her pop music than her rap. It also should be noted Missy & Lauryn were both global rap/pop/R&B stars too so she's not necissarily the 1st in this position either, she's walking through a door already opened.

Exactly. She's not doing anything new or groundbreaking. Her biggest hits are pop songs so why is she always angry when someone calls her a pop star?

Exactly. She's not doing anything new or groundbreaking. Her biggest hits are pop songs so why is she always angry when someone calls her a pop star?

I KNOW, when they/we/I only call her what she presents herself to be. Her image is pop and as you pointed out her biggest & most successful & noted hit's are POP (extra emphasis on that pop wit ya voice when ya say it LOL)

Nicki gets on Twitter and talks shit just like the rest of those weak bitches, then when someone points out her trashiness (Barbra Walters) she always plays the race card. Girl bye.

that had absolutely nothing to do with what I said :lol:

that had absolutely nothing to do with what I said :lol:

LOL it was about talking shit!

And I don't wanna come off as a hater. I used to be a huge Minaj fan in 07, ever since I heard her rapping about how her pussy tastes like mango LOL but now it's like, smh. She's so much better as a feature artist but on her albums her music is shit, with the exception of a few on Roman Reloaded. I just can't with this garbage she's putting out now, like that Va Va Voom bs. And to top it off, her attitude is shit tastic. When you factor in the fact that I'm a Mariah and Kim stan you just get someone who's fed up with Minaj's antics. I just wish she'd humble herself. Like ppl call Mimi, Whitney, Janet, etc divas but none of them have the larger than life ego like Minaj. Like I remember when she compared herself to Jesus like girl really? LOL Jesus revolutionized the world as we know it today. Minaj can't even revolutionize a Grammy.

• Upvote 1

LOL it was about talking shit!

And I don't wanna come off as a hater. I used to be a huge Minaj fan in 07, ever since I heard her rapping about how her pussy tastes like mango LOL but now it's like, smh. She's so much better as a feature artist but on her albums her music is shit, with the exception of a few on Roman Reloaded. I just can't with this garbage she's putting out now, like that Va Va Voom bs. And to top it off, her attitude is shit tastic. When you factor in the fact that I'm a Mariah and Kim stan you just get someone who's fed up with Minaj's antics. I just wish she'd humble herself. Like ppl call Mimi, Whitney, Janet, etc divas but none of them have the larger than life ego like Minaj. Like I remember when she compared herself to Jesus like girl really? LOL Jesus revolutionized the world as we know it today. Minaj can't even revolutionize a Grammy.

@ that whole thing= WhoopiYAAASYouBettaTellThatTruth_zpsdb54238b.gif

@dem last 2 sentences= WhoopiAndThatsHowItsDoneBitches_zps06e68887.gif

WOO you aint playin wit Onika today! YOU BESTA READ!

What did the Re-Up do again? Nicki did all that promo (The E! reality show, etc) and still sold 36,000. Her last three singles didn't even chart.

She's been mainstream for three years and she's already declining. Even Kim lasted longer than that. Just accept the fact that Nicki is digging a hole for herself and ppl are annoyed by her antics and over the top ego.]

Quit acting like Re-up is a new album... It wasn't. It's an EP or a re-release and she worked with all flops on it

High School & VaVa Voom charted :umm: so fail

Reup wasn't needed. It was a greedy marketing move

I don't know if the meat dress was all that political but it was very Lady Gaga. She dressed to turn heads from day one. Nicki Minaj went from dressing like a rap vixen to a damn mascot in the space of twelve months. And had the nerve to say she doesn't understand the comparisons to Gaga, even after showing up to the Grammys with the freaking Pope on her arm. :rolleyes:

And that is why nicki will forever be a basic bitch. Reading from the gaga blueprint and acting brand new new when someone compares her.

• Upvote 3

Quit acting like Re-up is a new album... It wasn't. It's an EP or a re-release and she worked with all flops on it

High School & VaVa Voom charted :umm: so fail

Reup wasn't needed. It was a greedy marketing move

The Re-Up had 8 new songs. That's enough material. She did all that promo and still flopped. Vava Voom (a pop song) was on Roman Reloaded so that really doesn't count. "High School" is like number 69 or something. Don't attack Kelly Rowland for not cracking the top 40 but then praise Nicki Minaj's new single for at least charting.

There's no point in talking about Nicki if you're a Lil Kimeleon Stan

That's like me being a wacko and dissing JTs

I've been a lil Kim fan forever, even during their beef and I still stanned for Nicki. Unlike others I don't pick sides. Nicki used to be lovable. She's just annoying now.

The Re-Up had 8 new songs. That's enough material. She did all that promo and still flopped. Vava Voom (a pop song) was on Roman Reloaded so that really doesn't count. "High School" is like number 69 or something. Don't attack Kelly Rowland for not cracking the top 40 but then praise Nicki Minaj's new single for at least charting.

I agree!!!

It counts.. It was apart of the 8 tracks u earlier dismissed.... VaVa charted top 20 :coffee: and was released after REUP making it a hit song and a hit for REUP.. Lemme know when Kelly can garner a hit without Nelly.. Or Lil Wayne

I've been a lil Kim fan forever, even during their beef and I still stanned for Nicki. Unlike others I don't pick sides. Nicki used to be lovable. She's just annoying now.

Her music is what's important.. If you're going after personal life... Lil Kim life is up in smoke.. She can afford to have her face redone but can't pay taxes, can't commit to projects, and Bangladash quit on her..

I'll take annoying over... Kim's financial problems anyday

Her music is what's important.. If you're going after personal life... Lil Kim life is up in smoke.. She can afford to have her face redone but can't pay taxes, can't commit to projects, and Bangladash quit on her..

LOFL I know thats your preference...but that sounds so damn silly, her financial problems (which only reportedly was a problem last year, there is no updates since Feb 2012 whether she's still having problems or not), annoying gets your fave disrespected and what substance or credibility they have neglected. Wheres...financial problems arent in our face, and so many artists & legends have deat with them, it's actually their problem...not their fans. A artist whose ignorance & stupidity gets more attention than their music however does do more harm to the celeb & the fans.

What does Kim's financial problems have to do with Nicki being loud, annoying, ratchet and setting black women back 400 years on Idol and in her music? Every time we hear about Nicki she's feuding with someone (Steven Tyler, Barbra Walters, Billy Bush, etc). The bitch is worse than Chris Brown :umm:

LOFL I know thats your preference...but that sounds so damn silly, her financial problems (which only reportedly was a problem last year, there is no updates since Feb 2012 whether she's still having problems or not), annoying gets your fave disrespected and what substance or credibility they have neglected. Wheres...financial problems arent in our face, and so many artists & legends have deat with them, it's actually their problem...not their fans. A artist whose ignorance & stupidity gets more attention than their music however does do more harm to the celeb & the fans.

Lies.. A Company is now suing her for 15 million dollars for breach of contract

I think a debt does more harm than being arrogant

What does Kim's financial problems have to do with Nicki being loud, annoying, ratchet and setting black women back 400 years on Idol and in her music? Every time we hear about Nicki she's feuding with someone (Steven Tyler, Barbra Walters, Billy Bush, etc). The bitch is worse than Chris Brown :umm:

Worse than Chris? I didn't know Nicki beat up a woman half her size in a car or threw a chair at a window.. Etc :umm:

I don't watch Idol :&

Lies.. A Company is now suing her for 15 million dollars for breach of contract

I think a debt does more harm than being arrogant

But it really doesn't, debt can be changed with a check from whoever, and arrogance isn't just her issue or her main 1 anyway, her blatant ignorance along with her arrogance, again, she makes the news more for her ignorance with other celebs or what she says in general than her music, and if that's your image, it's not a good look at all, which I say has to do with her decline in relevance.

(TLC & Toni proved you can be in debt and not be overated or can continue making good music)