Mariah delivers HILARIOUSLY sharp shade to Nicki on Idol!

jarrylf

But it really doesn't, debt can be changed with a check from whoever, and arrogance isn't just her issue or her main 1 anyway, her blatant ignorance along with her arrogance, again, she makes the news more for her ignorance with other celebs or what she says in general than her music, and if that's your image, it's not a good look at all, which I say has to do with her decline in relevance.

(TLC & Toni proved you can be in debt and not be overated or can continue making good music)

She's always been arrogant..

But I don't think Nicki is overrated :umm: that's opinionated.. Arrogant, yes.. And she has the right to be since everyone wants her on his or her songs

What does Kim's financial problems have to do with Nicki being loud, annoying, ratchet and setting black women back 400 years on Idol and in her music? Every time we hear about Nicki she's feuding with someone (Steven Tyler, Barbra Walters, Billy Bush, etc). The bitch is worse than Chris Brown :umm:

um no and no :umm:

She's always been arrogant..

But I don't think Nicki is overrated :umm: that's opinionated.. Arrogant, yes.. And she has the right to be since everyone wants her on his or her songs

What does her being overrated have to remotely do with what I posted in my last comment that was about her blatant ignorance which is worst than her arrogance and that that gets more attention than her music which is a undenyable fact. Overated or not.

What does her being overrated have to remotely do with what I posted in my last comment that was about her blatant ignorance which is worst than her arrogance and that that gets more attention than her music which is a undenyable fact. Overated or not.

You called Toni and TLC "not making overrated" music though the three of them are flops..

I give up. I like Nicki as an artist.. I don't care what she says.. Or what she says it outside of music..

Much like many MJ wackos don't care that MJ was addicted to drugs or had a pedophile-theme park in his backyard.. Who cares

Game either get laid or get a life. One or the other will get you off this message board and give you something to do. Mariah threw shade and the shit was funny. Nicki is a good rapper who lost her artistic way. Lil Kim, MJ, Toni and TLC have nothing to do with any of this. You're a lame instigator who isn't even cleaver.

Game either get laid or get a life. One or the other will get you off this message board and give you something to do. Mariah threw shade and the shit was funny. Nicki is a good rapper who lost her artistic way. Lil Kim, MJ, Toni and TLC have nothing to do with any of this. You're a lame instigator who isn't even cleaver.

This.

You called Toni and TLC "not making overrated" music though the three of them are flops..

I give up. I like Nicki as an artist.. I don't care what she says.. Or what she says it outside of music..

Much like many MJ wackos don't care that MJ was addicted to drugs or had a pedophile-theme park in his backyard.. Who cares

Oh my bad I meant that their life and crazyness and financial troubles never outweighed their music or image (including Lisa burning down her mans house), and TLC is legend. The end.

Hey Im the same way with Rihanna, but the issue was just you defending her stupidity, the arrogance I don't have a problem with, she's almost a rapper, it's apart of what that cultures about. :)

Again, MJ's personal life does not and could not over shadow his musical legacy because when building his legacy he didn't have those issues or rumors or any of that stuff, and so when it came it meant nothing. For a new artist however, to have this kind of shit overshadow her artistry is a bad look and is actually undoubtedly damaging.

Hey Im the same way with Rihanna, but the issue was just you defending her stupidity, the arrogance I don't have a problem with, she's almost a rapper, it's apart of what that cultures about. :)

Again, MJ's personal life does not and could not over shadow his musical legacy because when building his legacy he didn't have those issues or rumors or any of that stuff, and so when it came it meant nothing. For a new artist however, to have this kind of shit overshadow her artistry is a bad look and is actually undoubtedly damaging.

I'm not defending her.. At least I'm not trying to.. I just think it's fucked up how everyone on here is ganging up on her like she didn't sell more than their favs would in 2010-13... Yes REUP was a disaster.. Yes MC had a legendary career.. Yes Nicki is arrogant but in a room full of men... She has to stand up and garner attention or she'll get lost in the shuffle

Focusing on the music alone... Nicki Minaj is one of the best rising stars.

I don't care about MJ.. Blah... And TLC is legendary as a group.. Without one.. There's none

I'm not defending her.. At least I'm not trying to.. I just think it's fucked up how everyone on here is ganging up on her like she didn't sell more than their favs would in 2010-13... Yes REUP was a disaster.. Yes MC had a legendary career.. Yes Nicki is arrogant but in a room full of men... She has to stand up and garner attention or she'll get lost in the shuffle

Focusing on the music alone... Nicki Minaj is one of the best rising stars.

I don't care about MJ.. Blah... And TLC is legendary as a group.. Without one.. There's none

But all of us don't care about our faves selling what she sold, look at the artist I don't like Madonna, Justin, Bey, Nicki, & Beiber, all of them have sold a ton in recent years but it REALLY does not raise my respect for them or consideration for them as legitimate artist, I just don't care, just like you just don't care about MJ, thats alright with me cause I get it, don't agree with it, but I get it, those artist music &/or talent don't do anything for me and on top of that I consider them all overrated. Do I wish my faves sold as much as them in recent years? Sure, but as you see they don't have to for my respect and being a fan.

OK...thats your opinion, thing is tho this whole argument wasn't even really ever about the music, it was about the stats and her, if you don't care about either you don't have to defend her this much.

And yes we know this about TLC, but groups/bands thats true about still keep going tho their legacy is SET (best examples Nirvana & Queen)

My father says the same thing as paragraph one..

You're comparing the greatest bands of all time to some pop girl band :umm: please stop.. What's next? DC or NSYNC?!

Yea from what you've said here your dad seems to be awesome in terms of taste :)

A legendary pop girl group, not a lessor 1 like the other 2 listed. There can & will NEVER be another TLC, just like those bands, DC's and Nsync's (AKA Supremes & The Monkeys) are always gonna come into light.

Yea from what you've said here your dad seems to be awesome in terms of taste :)

A legendary pop girl group, not a lessor 1 like the other 2 listed. There can & will NEVER be another TLC, just like those bands, DC's and Nsync's (AKA Supremes & The Monkeys) are always gonna come into light.

yeah.. hes 80

:lmao:

Apparently Nicki is taking a pic with the man that abused Mariah as a failed attempt at shade. Oh.

940966_566458913398512_1163015809_n.jpg

At least Mariah had good sense to leave her abusive relationship. Nicki on the other hand is still with SB. I guess she's gotten really good at dodging suitcases.

Edit: Nvm, I hear they were sitting at the same table.

Apparently Nicki is taking a pic with the man that abused Mariah as a failed attempt at shade. Oh.

940966_566458913398512_1163015809_n.jpg

At least Mariah had good sense to leave her abusive relationship. Nicki on the other hand is still with SB. I guess she's gotten really good at dodging suitcases.

Edit: Nvm, I hear they were sitting at the same table.

But remember Mariah stayed with Tommy for years on end so it's not like she left the abuser right away
  • Upvote 1