Mariah delivers HILARIOUSLY sharp shade to Nicki on Idol!

jarrylf

DEATH_zps59bb462c.gif

I need someone to break down that lil mini Nicki Mariah talking over each other moment in the middle, but DEEEEATH at shading Nicki for no #1's on the hot 100, she shot ta kill! GOD I LIVVVE for Legends putting lessors back in their place!

Thats, MY-RIAH!

• Upvote 2

I love Nicki to death but these Twitter rants are fucking tired as hell. It's like shut the fuck up, My god. Why would Mariah be bitter she tied her record when she has a thousand others that won't be matched? The point at hand was that Nicki didn't have any #1's which she doesn't. Where was her rebuttal for that? Mariah is insecure but yet you told her to "simmer down sir" a couple weeks ago? If you can dish, know how to take it. This ain't Lil Kim.

• Upvote 1

I love Nicki to death but these Twitter rants are fucking tired as hell. It's like shut the fuck up, My god. Why would Mariah be bitter she tied her record when she has a thousand others that won't be matched? The point at hand was that Nicki didn't have any #1's which she doesn't. Where was her rebuttal for that? Mariah is insecure but yet you told her to "simmer down sir" a couple weeks ago? If you can dish, know how to take it. This ain't Lil Kim.

Nicki said Legendriah is mad that she matched her Billboard record so the Lambs started pointing out the fact that Nicki has no Grammy's, #1's, Good sales, etc. Then the Barbz got angry calling it an unfair comparison like their fave didn't start it. Smh Nicki stans are so dumb.

Just the amount of shade the Lambs are throwing on my TL lmaoooo! Let me post some here.

Lucifer@Devoted2Mariah 4h

@NICKIMINAJ AND BITCH YOU WON'T BUY ONE GODDAMN ALBUM WHY DONT YOU BUY YOUR OWN BECAUSE RAMEN NOODLES REHEATED ISN'T DOING SO WELL.

Trini Trent@TriniTrent 6h

@NYalliance boy, I live in Trinidad. There isn't a hood in the world that scares me, especially ones with grown men calling themselves

I'AM... Sean Brodie@ESSENCE_OF_SEAN 6h

I'm not about to argue with a stan base whose fav has less Grammy's than Latoya Jackson!

poshlyyfe.@poshlyyfe 5h

Nicki Minaj will never be respected amongst her peers given the fact that her ego is longer than her résumé.

Trini Trent@TriniTrent 6h

If your career is popping then why are you on this show? You're struggling after 3 years. Even Kim lasted longer than that @NICKIMINAJ

Queen Winfrey@KalahaWCarter 7h

@NICKIMINAJ USE THAT Q-Tip you tried to give Mariah last night to clean the dust off your CD's that are sitting on the shelves at Target.

$hxg@ShugSlavery 7h

Insecure. Tell me, @NICKIMINAJ... what's to be insecure about when Mariah's 13 year old HOLIDAY album sold more last year than PF: RR?

El Coño@CUNTroyversy 22h

#Affended…. U Barbz never Fail 2 Prove Your Stupidity. RT @JayyVintage: Oh shitt Mariah fans getting affended!

Its Peaches Bitch ✌@PorshaIV 23h

Your career is over bitch. Go drown in Magic Johnson's cum. @NICKIMINAJ

Its Peaches Bitch ✌@PorshaIV 23h

IT'S A LIVE SHOW!!!! NICKI MUST BE MAD. SHE ACTUALLY GOT ON HER PHONE TO FAVORITE AND RT SHADE. ANGELICA PICKLES LOOKING BITCH.

Kevin Lorenzo @WhereMyRingAt 23h

RT @MariahCarey: @NICKIMINAJ Hey Maid!

• Upvote 2

Nicki said Legendriah is mad that she matched her Billboard record so the Lambs started pointing out the fact that Nicki has no Grammy's, #1's, Good sales, etc. Then the Barbz got angry calling it an unfair comparison like their fave didn't start it. Smh Nicki stans are so dumb.

:sigh: And the nerve of her to call anyone immature and lacking personality when hers reflects that of a 10 year old with Down Syndrome sometimes. :sighs:

:sigh: And the nerve of her to call anyone immature and lacking personality when hers reflects that of a 10 year old with Down Syndrome sometimes. :sighs:

Lmaooooooooo she's calling Mariah immature when she's the one on Twitter writing a whole narrative essay about why she's mad. Girl bye!