Billboard Celebrates "janet." - Janet Confirms New Album

Mr. Wonder

"I am working on a new project now. We are creating the concept and initial thoughts on the music. I am excited about the direction we are taking. I don’t want to rush it... I don’t want to put a time constraint on the creative process."

So after 3/4 years she's still at the 'beginning stage' thinking about concept and direction?

2jxxev.gif

You think she knows more than she's telling us?

2jxxev.gif

tumblr_m8oes85zu51qa12pf.jpg

I was waiting for you. ea2a4fdb.gif

You think she knows more than she's telling us?

2jxxev.gif

I think we just need to wait until the CD is in stores. Janet loves repeating herself - if they didn't discuss the 20 year thing I'd have thought it was an interview from 2010

2jxxev.gif

I think we just need to wait until the CD is in stores. Janet loves repeating herself - if they didn't discuss the 20 year thing I'd have thought it was an interview from 2010

2jxxev.gif

I did, too, notice some similar responses from past interviews regarding influencing and what not.

2jxxev.gif

:umm:

Don't. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By calling it a sequel, Billboard is obviously pointing out the perils of a second chapter, the most troublesome among them being it's just a thinly veiled cash-in on a pretty great original. They're thinking Grease 2, Daddy Day Camp, and the straight-to-DVD Marley and Me: The Puppy Years. I see you Billboard.

By calling it a sequel, Billboard is obviously pointing out the perils of a second chapter, the most troublesome among them being it's just a thinly veiled cash-in on a pretty great original. They're thinking Grease 2, Daddy Day Camp, and the straight-to-DVD Marley and Me: The Puppy Years. I see you Billboard.

Billboard is calling it an excellent follow up that is just as great as its predecessor(s).

Seethe.

:umm:

399559071.jpg

• Upvote 1

I did, too, notice some similar responses from past interviews regarding influencing and what not.

2jxxev.gif

Indeed. I can tell what she's going to say before she says it. #ThatsSoBuven

2jxxev.gif

More like Terminator 2

2jxxev.gif