Game Changer: Apple Releases iOS 7

A fresh change was needed... It's perfection

Depending on the iPhone 6, They will be Keeping iOS 7.# for a at least a year.. With updates

Luckily none of the devices I have switched over have had any of the issues so far. I did my moms 5. My 4s from work and my Ipad. I read some people were having battery drain issues and of course issues with installing but none of my installs went bad so far.

Luckily none of the devices I have switched over have had any of the issues so far. I did my moms 5. My 4s from work and my Ipad. I read some people were having battery drain issues and of course issues with installing but none of my installs went bad so far.

With a million or so iDevices in the market.. of course there will be issues..

My battery's fine... the iPhone 4 (and maybe 4s) may take a beating but that's bc they can't handle iOS 7

It's not really a hack.. It's obvious that any fingerprint reader can be "hacked" and it takes a lot of detective work to do so.. Like someone has to be thirsty as fuck to steal your fingerprint just to unlock your phone full of TOF's nudes.. Which we all know is kinda pointless

With a million or so iDevices in the market.. of course there will be issues..

My battery's fine... the iPhone 4 (and maybe 4s) may take a beating but that's bc they can't handle iOS 7

My 4S is just fine. The battery needs charging on the daily but it always did.

Is the 5S out yet?

It's not really a hack.. It's obvious that any fingerprint reader can be "hacked" and it takes a lot of detective work to do so.. Like someone has to be thirsty as fuck to steal your fingerprint just to unlock your phone full of TOF's nudes.. Which we all know is kinda pointless

Ok

First, the fingerprint of the enroled user is photographed with 2400 dpi resolution. The resulting image is then cleaned up, inverted and laser printed with 1200 dpi onto transparent sheet with a thick toner setting. Finally, pink latex milk or white woodglue is smeared into the pattern created by the toner onto the transparent sheet. After it cures, the thin latex sheet is lifted from the sheet, breathed on to make it a tiny bit moist and then placed onto the sensor to unlock the phone. This process has been used with minor refinements and variations against the vast majority of fingerprint sensors on the market.