LEXI.. REMEMBER THE MODEL IN MY SIGGY

Shawn1814

white.jpg

Twenty-five year old Reginald Doucet Jr. was shot and killed in front of his home by the Los Angeles Police Department early Friday morning, after refusing to pay his cab fare.

According to reports, residents of Playa Vista heard a man yelling and saw him running around outside completely naked. When police arrived, he was wearing only boxer shorts and arguing with the cab driver who had driven him from a bar in Hollywood. The driver said Doucet did not want to pay his fare, then took his clothes off and started jumping on parked cars.

Police say they struggled with Doucet, and one of the officers drew his weapon and fired, killing him. The officers involved were reportedly taken to a local hospital with minor injuries, including a sore jaw.

Doucet was a former quarterback at Middle Tennessee State University and a personal trainer. He had also done some modeling and was featured in Essence’s Eye Candy section.

he was naked and incoherent??? damn near sounds like a PCP high and no amount of tasing in the world chile...but those are cops and should know how to deal with these types of situations (if he was indeed on any drugs)...but it's the LAPD, is anyone truly shocked?

I was watching it on the news over here. I knew he looked familiar. They interviewed his friend too and it came as a shock to most people because they said he was a very nice guy.

I think he had a girlfriend or "roommate."

Please follow up with any updates.. I would really like to hear the reason why they shot him..

white.jpg

Twenty-five year old Reginald Doucet Jr. was shot and killed in front of his home by the Los Angeles Police Department early Friday morning, after refusing to pay his cab fare.

According to reports, residents of Playa Vista heard a man yelling and saw him running around outside completely naked. When police arrived, he was wearing only boxer shorts and arguing with the cab driver who had driven him from a bar in Hollywood. The driver said Doucet did not want to pay his fare, then took his clothes off and started jumping on parked cars.

Police say they struggled with Doucet, and one of the officers drew his weapon and fired, killing him. The officers involved were reportedly taken to a local hospital with minor injuries, including a sore jaw.

Doucet was a former quarterback at Middle Tennessee State University and a personal trainer. He had also done some modeling and was featured in Essence’s Eye Candy section.

OMG! :o that is so sad! damn!

Archived