AND THE WINNER IS.... JJSurvivor: The Best Edition. Page 29

bu.

If has been eliminated. The write up to Black Cat has also been posted.

kWWn5vo.jpg

This write up is hard because there's just so must to say. Released in 1993 as the second single from janet., If peaked at #4 on the Hot 100 and won her a Billboard award for Best Dance Clip an also 3 VMA nominates (winning 2), a Playboy Entertainment award, Soul Train Award as well as coming 2nd in Idolators poll for "Best Female VMA WInning Video of the 90s". Famous for it's sexual content and iconic choreography, If remains one of Janets most influential and defining moments in her career, shedding the covered up squeaky clean girl next door image she had up to that point. I'm sure everybody has tried to do THAT breakdown and failed to do it as well as Janet and the kids did it. I think at this point in Janets career...like ZOMG said >> "Women want to be her. The gays want to be like her. Men want to do morally questionable things to her"

=============================================================

The Final 6 Remaining Songs:

Miss You Much

Come Back To Me

Love Will Never Do Without You

That's The Way Love Goes

I Get Lonely

All For You

===================================

All For You

• Upvote 1

Love Will Never Do (Without You) has been eliminated.

rbgMW45.jpg

Love Will Never Do (Without You) was Janets final single and #1 from her epic 1989 album Rhythm Nation 1814. This in turn made her become the first artist in history to achieve 7 top five singles from one album – something that the desperate Katy Perry tried to achieve but failed to do so. Directed by the renowned Herb Ritts and starring Djimon Hounsou and Antonio Sabato Jr, the video marked a turning point for Janet as she let go of the black military style outfits and introduced herself in a new light – the first of many reinventions to come. With the song exploring the benefits of racial harmony as well as showcasing Janet’s underrated vocal range, Love Will Never Do (Without You) has most definitely earned its place in the top 10.

=============================================================

The Final 5 Remaining Songs:

Miss You Much

Come Back To Me

That's The Way Love Goes

I Get Lonely

All For You

===================================

All For You