AND THE WINNER IS.... JJSurvivor: The Best Edition. Page 29

bu.

All For You has finally been eliminated although it should have gone several rounds ago.

CedjJqW.jpg

One of Janet's signature hits, All For You was 2001s longest running and her final #1 single on the Hot 100. Garnering her a Grammy win for Best Dance Recording, All For You broke radio history by being the most added song to pop, rhythmic and urban radio stations dubbing her the Queen of Radio. All For you infamously opened up THAT performance.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On that note, we have finally reached our semi final. One song will leave in this round leaving 3 finalists. This round also entails a surprise twist ;). I suggest you vote carefully or you will be pissed come tomorrow :).

=============================================================

The Semi-Final - Remaining songs:

Miss You Much

Come Back To Me

That's The Way Love Goes

I Get Lonely

===================================

MYM - Come Back To Me

No thanks Game. I love my lips as they are -_-.

As I've already mentioned before, once this JJ Survivor is done I'm taking a break from the board. I had ideas to keep it going so I'd like to pass the baton on to someone else. Who wants it?

• Upvote 1

Well well well. It's time for the twist to be revealed. It's kind of anti-climatic tbh. First of all I'm not accepting Austins votes. You have been voting multiple times for the past several rounds. At first I let it slide but now it's getting annoying :umm:. I get that sometimes one presses the submit button twice accidentally but seriously - one would thing you have arthritis or something :rolleyes:.

I must admit I feel a little evil doing this. The votes this round have been twisted....inverted....as in...you have actually been voting to save instead of voting to evict a song. With that said the votes are as follows

Miss You much - 4 votes

Come Back To Me - 2 votes

That's The Way Love Goes - 2 votes

I Get Lonely - 1

Therefore, I Get Lonely is going to feel even lonelier as it has been eliminated.

cxoAbn3.jpg

I Get Lonely, taken from The Velvet Rope, gave Janet the record for first female with most consecutive top 10 hits on the Hot 100. Describing the song, Janet said "I Get Lonely" takes me to a place of loss — having lost a lover, wanting the lover back, and dreaming of the time when the dream is fulfilled. The vibe is bittersweet." The song won a BMI Pop Award for Most Played Song and came at #59 on Complexs "Top 100 Songs That Will get You Laid" poll. The song was famously remixed that year with an appearance from Blackstreet. The song has gone on to influence other artists including Kelly Rowlands Motivation performance at the BET awards as well as inspiring Sam Sparros video for "I Wish I Never Met You".

===================================================================

The Final:

Miss You Much

Come Back To Me

That's The Way Love Goes

We have finally reached the final :). What song do you want as the winner of JJ Survivior? Which song is the ulimate Janet single? You must PM your vote. Alternate methods are through messaging me on FB or sending me a DM. Any votes placed in here WILL NOT be counted. The winner will be revealed tomorrow ^_^

RichardSimmons.gif

FUCK YOU :lol:

tumblr_marssaVWIC1qbqb0j.gif

Once again... I Get Lonely was screwed over -_-

f2694d1a21706df21ef76aead0241f50-149620320.gif

You ain't shit for that Bu, lol...seriously not shit

:lmao:! I had to do something

Ah I knew it! :lol: Nice twist ~ so my instincts were right :P

Out of everyone I just knew you would catch onto it :lol:!! What gave it away?

• Upvote 1

Technically, you gave Austin what he wanted by not counting his vote. Maybe that too was part of his ingenious plan all along. :P

Out of everyone I just knew you would catch onto it :lol:!! What gave it away?

I saw "things aren't what they seem" and just simply guessed the opposite. :lol:

And I also figured tying it with another song was my best bet. That way whatever happened, it'd go to a tiebreaker at least.