Happy Birthday Hotboy!!!

bu.

u trying to get suspended again :umm::lmao: :lmao:

Um I didn't personally attack anybody and this is what I mean by we need the better mods up in here and I didn't mention any names. The other mods know when somebody is being a crybaby and abusing the report button. This mod doesn't. Tell me when i'm lying tho

Um I didn't personally attack anybody and this is what I mean by we need the better mods up in here and I didn't mention any names. The other mods know when somebody is being a crybaby and abusing the report button. This mod doesn't. Tell me when i'm lying tho

man joejoe, idk who the mods are anymore. :yep:

man joejoe, idk who the mods are anymore. :yep:

well the only mod that's been going crazy and suspending everybody is TE and this is what i've heard on twitter from other forumers. It ain't coming from just me cause while I was suspended I heard somebody else got suspended too lol. Everybody's been hardly coming on the forum now cause of bs

I don't know what's going on...but if you would have kept it classy like myself you wouldn't end up being suspended.

op2i.gif

But if you wanna talk about with your deep voice.. :shifty:

• Upvote 1

I don't know what's going on...but if you would have kept it classy like myself you wouldn't end up being suspended.

op2i.gif

But if you wanna talk about with your deep voice.. :shifty:

y'all know I NEVER EVER mess with nobody on this forum unless they mess with me first. It's always somebody messing with me first and I try to keep it classy but when it gets to be too much I gotsta let loose lol