JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE STILL HAS JANET ON HIS MIND !!!!!

switchblade330

Meh, title seems accurate, he's brought her up in interviews and the incident in a song, and now he covers ruins her song, he hasn't exactly shyed away from her in the last few yrs, now back in 08 it'd be a reach like he didn't even publically say her name (that I know of) until like 2 yrs ago

So it can be said she's on his mind, not even as a negative, shes on all her lessors minds (as she should be).

Could you kindly show some examples because I don't remember any articles or interviews in the past 2 years where he has specifically mentioned her :unsure:. And I mean where he himself brought her up - not where he may have been asked about her.

I'm glad he chose to cover her (and he did it quite cutely imo). Janhovas impact has no boundaries.

Correct me if Im wrong but wasn't it posted that when asked about regrets he's said that he wish he supported her better? I don't remember how long ago it was but I think the question was about regrets...not Janet. That's the only 1 I know of off the top of my head, but then theres the song too.

meh, he's got good taste in music, never denied that, and he does pay homage to the legends.

Correct me if Im wrong but wasn't it posted that when asked about regrets he's said that he wish he supported her better? I don't remember how long ago it was but I think the question was about regrets...not Janet. That's the only 1 I know of off the top of my head, but then theres the song too.

meh, he's got good taste in music, never denied that, and he does pay homage to the legends.

I thought that was a few years ago? I had such a bad memory but it actually rings a bell. What song?

I just think the title (followed by that emoticon) reaks of annoyed that he did this therefore I stick by my comment ^_^.

I thought that was a few years ago? I had such a bad memory but it actually rings a bell. What song?

I just think the title (followed by that emoticon) reaks of annoyed that he did this therefore I stick by my comment ^_^.

I don't remember the name but I know it was a hot topic here and in the media, it was him "rapping" I'll google it

It's a conclusion that could be drawn I suppose

YES I don't remember the exact words (I do remember the context), or whose song it was on, I do remember that was a topic that was on the top for a good lil while lol.

That topic was a ki. It went from JT V Jan to Jt v Usher to Usher v Dayyz :lmao: :lmao:!