JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE STILL HAS JANET ON HIS MIND !!!!!

switchblade330

And if others don't forgive him... get over it.... that doesn't effect you either.

The logic behind your reason is bizarre is all.

what I gotta listen to the lyrics for...its the same recycled crap...blah blah blah then there's the choir and hand claps. same shit different album

Were we talking about Brandy or Justin? I got confused when you said "crap"

The logic behind your reason is bizarre is all.

Were we talking about Brandy or Justin? I got confused when you said "crap"

couldn't come up with something when I stated the facts so you try to divert by bringing brandy into this conversation...lol nice try

I've already explained the hell out of my beef with Justin going back to Tearin Up My heart, so not goin there. just to make it quick, the gross reaction I posted would've remained if it were covered by Justin Bieber, Trey Songz, or Chris Brown. If I don't like your voice, I don't want you to touch a Janet song, THE END

• Upvote 1

couldn't come up with something when I stated the facts so you try to divert by bringing brandy into this conversation...lol nice try

You stated opinions.. Not facts. Your opinion is subjective and only pertains to.. Therefore I followed with stronger opinion that can be backed up by facts. Wasn't trying

Maybe you should try to listen to the song.. If you don't like his vocals or what-have-you, then fine.. You're entitled to your opinion but don't claim your post was fact

You stated opinions.. Not facts. Your opinion is subjective and only pertains to.. Therefore I followed with stronger opinion that can be backed up by facts. Wasn't trying

Maybe you should try to listen to the song.. If you don't like his vocals or what-have-you, then fine.. You're entitled to your opinion but don't claim your post was fact

I know one fact is that you look remind me of master splinter from the ninja turtles...that is indeed a fact so I know the difference

I don't understand why people think if a Janet fan doesn't like justin it had to do with Janet...I personally never liked him pre or post Super Bowl. To me he is the male version of Beyoncé. And that's why I don't like him

I HATE that MOFO & he'll NEVER get any of my money when it comes 2 his music...............................................i'ma bootleg his shytt like i been doing

:ph34r::shifty:-_- FUJT:SELLOUT!!!!

Like I said on Twitter, you have Bey stans still camping out in Keri Hilson's mentions over shit she said YEARS ago that had NO effect on Beyezebel's career then or now. However, I'm supposed to move on from shit that Justina did that ACTUALLY effected Janet's career?

Fuck that, I'll remain on #TeamPetty #FuckJustin

No I've never liked Justin and no I never will....

Those that protest so hard for people to "get over it" are Justin stans and that's within your right. Well, just like you claim Janet fans are bitter, you need to get out of your feelings just because people dislike Justin over this incident (and still carry disdain over his actions)

Also, it's not just Janet stans that have a problem with Justin.... look at DRAGGING he received on ThatGrapeJuice yesterday:

http://thatgrapejuic..._medium=twitter

There are Janet stans in the mix, but I was shocked over the general consensus of this being kind of fucked up.

EXAAAAACTLY!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: Screw that SELLOUT :flipoff:

thank you

I never cared for him cause he just didn't interest me. I've always liked JC better and wanted him to be the one at the top and since it didn't happen then oh well. Yeah they sure act like any Janet fan that don't like Justin is because of the Superbowl when a lot of us never liked his ass in the 1st place.

Damn they tearing his ass up in the comments. I saw someone commented that they loved how Bruno Mars snatched his wig? I didn't know Bruno said something about Justin. Also someone said his guilt is still there from how he handled the situation.

BOOM!!!!!

:w00t:

I've already explained the hell out of my beef with Justin going back to Tearin Up My heart, so not goin there. just to make it quick, the gross reaction I posted would've remained if it were covered by Justin Bieber, Trey Songz, or Chris Brown. If I don't like your voice, I don't want you to touch a Janet song, THE END

\

BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA-LAKA-BOOM

:w00t::thumbup: