Best performance to date of "Do What U Want" by Lady Gaga. Live from New York "Art Pop" album release

JoeJoe

and a stan is born :shifty:

Call me old fashioned, but watching this artRave concert, it was nice to see her with the blonde bob the entire time, not taking it off and changing into 500 wigs on stage. That was a cute shtick but I think we should move past it now :coffee:

and a stan is born :shifty:

Call me old fashioned, but watching this artRave concert, it was nice to see her with the blonde bob the entire time, not taking it off and changing into 500 wigs on stage. That was a cute shtick but I think we should move past it now :coffee:

I might end up being a fan if she keeps it up but I definitely stan for this song. I be singing it and shit every day. I got problems. I play it while i'm in the shower all the time and have it on repeat lol. And when she say "do what you want with my body" I do a few sensual body moves :lol:

Do what you want is the best song by her in a long time. And yes it gives me Xtina dirrty era tease, but that's why i love it.

yes and I love the crowds reaction to it as soon as she sings the first note no matter what continent or area of the globe she's at. They already know what it is

Joe, u can be so random..lol since when did u like Gaga.. I dnt think I've ever seen u really speak on her ..lol I'm surprised...first Miley ,now Gaga? I didn't think u use either of them.

This is the thing Dayz. I can like a few songs from an artist and still not have any interest in them but they can end up doing something that'll peak my interest and even possibly turn me into a fan. Miley's twerking never got my attention cause she can't twerk good and twerking is normal for us blacks. I actually watched the VMA's to see Robin perform "Blurred Lines" but I had no idea Miley would lead into that song. I started paying attention cause of her "We Can't Stop" and then when I heard "Wrecking Ball" I was like "Hmm this bitch is actually talented" not to mention she's kinda like me...dgaf what people think about her lol. Now Gaga...i've always liked her music but never really paid attention to her until later and when she came out with "Alejandro" I loved it not to mention the Janet reference in the video. This performance right here is almost likely to make me a fan...not a stan but fan. I'm on the fence but I got one leg over lol. This performance made me be like "Gaga did that shit" and I can see why Madonna is jealous and throws shade. Gaga is just a controversial as Madonna was in her prime except Gaga isn't a whore
  • Upvote 1