LaTavia Roberson Joins R&B Divas Atlanta

TwistedElegance™

With the news breaking earlier this week that the R&B Divas franchise will indeed be renewed for another season, more news has arrived on who will be added to the cast.

R&B Divas Atlanta, which features powerhouse vocalists such as KeKe Wyatt, Monifah, Syleena Johnson and Angie Stone, won’t be the stomping ground former girl group members Nicci Gilbert and LaTocha Scott anymore. Fans of the 90′s sound of Destiny’s Child will be in luck though as former member, LaTavia Roberson has been set to join the cast.

Originally stating earlier this year that she would be filming her own reality television show, the singer is now signed on to be apart of R&B Divas Atlanta’s Season 3 cast. Also joining the cast with Roberson will be Meelah Williams of the trio, 702. Both women will follow the format of previous seasons and share intimate moments with their family. Musiq Soulchild, who is the father to Williams’ child, is expected to make appearances on this season’s show as well.

What do you think about the new cast members? Will you continue to watch?

http://www.thisisrnb.com/2013/11/former-destinys-child-member-latavia-roberson-added-to-season-3-of-rb-divas-atlanta/

Could be interesting. :lol:

I think ppl will care to see what she's doin to a degree...mainly out of curiosity cuz we ain't seen the bitch since Beyonce dropped her off at Fed-X, shipping her ass back home lol Letoya has been visible for yrs now...so to see what Latavia has been up to will catch some nosey ppls attention, like me. I wanna kno what da bitch has been doin lol

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @ Nicci Gilbert not being on the show anymore, she's done SOOO much damage to her name with it. And YESSS to Tocha not being on either, every scene she was in she was either forgettable or annoying.

About Tavia joining, meh, don't care, gotta get to know her through this, but I'm excited to.

With the news breaking earlier this week that the R&B Divas franchise will indeed be renewed for another season, more news has arrived on who will be added to the cast.

R&B Divas Atlanta, which features powerhouse vocalists such as KeKe Wyatt, Monifah, Syleena Johnson and Angie Stone, won’t be the stomping ground former girl group members Nicci Gilbert and LaTocha Scott anymore. Fans of the 90′s sound of Destiny’s Child will be in luck though as former member, LaTavia Roberson has been set to join the cast.

Originally stating earlier this year that she would be filming her own reality television show, the singer is now signed on to be apart of R&B Divas Atlanta’s Season 3 cast. Also joining the cast with Roberson will be Meelah Williams of the trio, 702. Both women will follow the format of previous seasons and share intimate moments with their family. Musiq Soulchild, who is the father to Williams’ child, is expected to make appearances on this season’s show as well.

What do you think about the new cast members? Will you continue to watch?

http://www.thisisrnb...-divas-atlanta/

Could be interesting. :lol:

Wow. Didn't know that.

That's who I was talking about.. I didn't realize Musiq's baby momma was joining the cast.. lol

Latavia was originally the "rapper" in the group before they signed but then DC changed the format of their group and just wanted ALL singers ..so she was about to be kicked out but her parents begged Beyonce and Matthew to allow her to take singing lessons to learn to sing to stay in the group. Her tone is similar to Tboz..she's not a vocalist but she has a decent enough voice. A former vocal coach of DV said Latavia learned how to use her singing voice fast and she really studied..he practically praised her growth vocally. She sang lead on "Sweet Sixteen" on The Writings on the Wall.

Honestly yes lol. I was 9 when this & No Scrubs was new

Yea I just did a run through of their videos, I forget they had some REALLLY great songs in the 90's, but I did see the 1 that died (the 1 with the short hair) she could sing pretty good but nothing special or to really distinguish her voice, but her sister with the long black hair...........she's Very pretty............She's giving me Michelle in that, her voice don't quite work every now & then.

Ppl were sleep on 702.. their albums would only go gold. They wuld struggle. WHERE MY GIRLS AT was the best decision they ever made becuz it kinda made them a lil more known .... It crossed over ..white teens was even singing that song. They owe it all to TLC, speaking of which...for passing on the song lol

Latavia was originally the "rapper" in the group before they signed but then DC changed the format of their group and just wanted ALL singers ..so she was about to be kicked out but her parents begged Beyonce and Matthew to allow her to take singing lessons to learn to sing to stay in the group. Her tone is similar to Tboz..she's not a vocalist but she has a decent enough voice. A former vocal coach of DV said Latavia learned how to use her singing voice fast and she really studied..he practically praised her growth vocally. She sang lead on "Sweet Sixteen" on The Writings on the Wall.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They really should have asked Tweet to join.. All those chicks can sing and they have their own songs.. What in the hell is she going to sing???