ThatOtherFan

Take out the s from https

Thank you Rochester! :wub:

FCoA3Ad.jpg

JbjILdq.gif @ janet's l.a. shade.

That shade wasn't necessary, Ray! :rolleyes:<_<:lmao:

it was iight...still better than what I can do

Thank you... I think. :lmao::P

Madonna read the fuck outta TLC and Toni Braxton. YAS!! Mariah checking LA Reid about speaking almost made me spit out my drink. :lol:

Metamucil tried it! -_-:lol:

Yeeessss, Whitney is so my favorite on here. She read Madge's ass for real and that ending has me dying. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Toni :wub::lmao:

Whitney is my fav in these videos too. Her and Prince. :lmao:

MJ: He is always the voice of reason, I love it!

Janet: She has her foot on Metamucil's neck, it gives me life! I love how she dismissed "Flop Bitch". Not Janet coming for LA!

Prince: My favorite instigator. He GATHERED Pebbles!

Madonna: She's mean as hell haha. I can't deal with her coming for Toni and TLC! Not her trying to deem Britney legend, not yet baby. "Rehab for broke bitches" haha.

Mariah: You better check LA Reid gerl! YASSS for the hand fan.

Whitney: "Toni B, breathe again!" and "YAS, praise God" at the end with "My Shade To You" = I CAN'T!

TLC: YESSS for the opening clip. "It's called telling the truth, boo"! Chilli's voice was cute. YASSS for her getting Ashley Reid together. I thank you for putting Left Eye at the end to wrap things up, that "get ready to do your math" video clip is one of my favorite things that any of my favorite artists have ever done.

Toni Braxton: I LOVED when she came up right after LA hehe. She has every right to be deemed legend. "A black heart in your chest and two hands of dirt", I loved that!

Pebbles: HAHAAAAA!! You all pretty much got her 100% - confidentiality agreements!

LA Reid: Sounded just like him!

• Upvote 3