iCant even HATE ..this non-singin ho SHITTED for this

janetDAYZ

If Paula can't do anything else she can dance her ass off. Bitch has legendary choreography!!!! The African dance routine from Coming to America still slays. If you want to say she can't sing, then go ahead, because singing is relative to taste. For my money, I like some of paula's music so i can't say she can't sing. Other folks can't stand her voice. However, the undisputed fact about Miss Abdul is that the bitch can dance her ass off. I'd venture to say she's a stronger technical dancer than Janet.

and you would be correct my friend, its just that damn Janet Jackson just makes it look so much better. Cant nobody hit them moves like Janet and exude so much power in the process. NOBODY!
  • Upvote 1

If Paula can't do anything else she can dance her ass off. Bitch has legendary choreography!!!! The African dance routine from Coming to America still slays. If you want to say she can't sing, then go ahead, because singing is relative to taste. For my money, I like some of paula's music so i can't say she can't sing. Other folks can't stand her voice. However, the undisputed fact about Miss Abdul is that the bitch cancould dance her ass off. I'd venture to say she's a stronger technical dancer than Janet.

As for her being a stronger technical dancer...maybe she used to be as she should've due to her being a choreographer anyway and having had training but Janet surpassed her decades ago. Until I see Paula dance like Janet in these 2 videos then i'ma say no

just go to 4:55 on the 1st video. The 2nd video speaks for itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TWA3zrCmVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gik_4OFaR_Y

and you would be correct my friend, its just that damn Janet Jackson just makes it look so much better. Cant nobody hit them moves like Janet and exude so much power in the process. NOBODY!

I agree

The SCREAM video let it be known that Janet will destroy another bitches routine. Her fierceness was undeniable! Tina couldn't have executed that routine better herself and she helped put it together. Even the moves Paula made for Janet in the Nasty Video could not have been done better by Paula.

• Upvote 1

yeah I thought the production was awesome kinda like what Madonna does for her shows but now idk who dances better. Paula or Madonna. Madonna never really could but Paula could but not anymore lol

danced her ass off? I saw nothing but single spins and arm movements

What nobody said yet was Paula at least has an excuse (and it's not age), she damaged her legs for dancing (thus the real reason she quit her music/performing/choreographer career), so no she can't get it like she used to on the floor, but even with that she makes Madonna look like she's standing still.

What nobody said yet was Paula at least has an excuse (and it's not age), she damaged her legs for dancing (thus the real reason she quit her music/performing/choreographer career), so no she can't get it like she used to on the floor, but even with that she makes Madonna look like she's standing still.

how'd she damage her legs?

Y'all need to read carefully what I said. I used the word "now" meaning as of now (present tense) IDK who dances better cause they both suck

Joe, that doesn't even make sense. I dnt care how much u think Paula sucks today...u know DAMN WELL Paula is and will always be a better dancer than a fucking Madonna...are u kidding me? If u gonna throw shade at Paula at least give her some kind of (reasonable) competition. A veiny bitch who broke lose from a retirement home who is a ringmaster of a mechanical circus but calling it a "tour" .. could EVER come for Paula Abdul dancewise.

how'd she damage her legs?

She said she broke her ankle and because of her high pain tollerance went almost a year without knowing until it was unbearably painful, and she had to have alot of surgeries on it, and it'll never fully be the same she said. And during that time her ankle was broken and she didn't know she was dancing on it, making it worst.

Joe, that doesn't even make sense. I dnt care how much u think Paula sucks today...u know DAMN WELL Paula is and will always be a better dancer than a fucking Madonna...are u kidding me? If u gonna throw shade at Paula at least give her some kind of (reasonable) competition. A veiny bitch who broke lose from a retirement home who is a ringmaster of a mechanical circus but calling it a "tour" .. could EVER come for Paula Abdul dancewise.

if you read it and read what I explained it does make sense. Also of course Madonna can't dance which is why I compared Paula today to Madonna

Madonna on her best day could not come for Paula on her worst day,is the point I'm making. Two different leagues.Besides, Paula is a 51 year old woman, of course she can't get down like she use to..hell even MJ couldnt (ie This Is It)

Juss like we talk about how terrible Mariah sounds singing these days but wuld u dare say Madonna is giving her a run today,vocally? Hell nah u wuldnt cuz Vocals is not Madonna's lane, strong suit or talent.