Question

Bailey

And many fans LOVE RWU. Continuing to prove my point. :w00t:

fans don't sell records... fans don't get you #1... Brandy has "fans".. and look at her.. Do you want Janet to perform like Brandy.. like her legacy is some joke... That she spent 20+ years on top of the game.. and to watch her struggle? No

Yes... sales don't matter.. but don't they? You think if 20 YO would have went [at least] double-platinum, we'd be Janetless? Success = More Janet.. and well all know that.

So what fans "love" don't matter.. I Love RWU... I also love a lot of songs that weren't single-worthy.. and I love the songs that were but didn't get to be released.. like 'What About'... Doesn't matter what "fans" love... Fans are going to buy the album anyways.

It's the general public Janet needs to entice... not her fans

fans don't sell records... fans don't get you #1... Brandy has "fans".. and look at her.. Do you want Janet to perform like Brandy.. like her legacy is some joke... That she spent 20+ years on top of the game.. and to watch her struggle? No

Yes... sales don't matter.. but don't they? You think if 20 YO would have went [at least] double-platinum, we'd be Janetless? Success = More Janet.. and well all know that.

So what fans "love" don't matter.. I Love RWU... I also love a lot of songs that weren't single-worthy.. and I love the songs that were but didn't get to be released.. like 'What About'... Doesn't matter what "fans" love... Fans are going to buy the album anyways.

It's the general public Janet needs to entice... not her fans

You aren't stupid, though you're doing a very good job of presenting yourself as such.

Put you continue on and keep proving my point. :clapping:

• Upvote 1

You aren't stupid

Put you continue on and keep proving my point. :clapping:

:umm: I'm going to pretend you didn't say that last part in the first sentence

I'm not proving your point... it's factual based off data collected by Billboard & the RIAA... For what I said to be considered subjective, I would have to enter my own opinion... and the only opinion I said was the "i love..." portion...

What rings true is that Janet needs to entice the general public for her career to go from small arenas to full size arenas/stadiums

:umm: I'm going to pretend you didn't say that last part in the first sentence

I'm not proving your point... it's factual based off data collected by Billboard... For what I said to be considered subjective, I would have to enter my own opinion... and the only opinion is the "i love..." part... what rings true is that Janet needs to entice the general public for her career to go from small arenas to full size arenas/stadiums

Read that again. Let it marinate.

My point proven again. :cheer:

Read that again. Let it marinate.

My point proven again. :cheer:

You point only covers the "i love non-worthy singles too".. Doesn't prove that JALW shouldn't have been lead single and that S.eX & RWU shouldn't have been follow ups... Doesn't disprove my point

Her fans supported all 3 singles.. yet I don't see a certification.. Yet a hot song like FB comes along and kills all 2/3 of those songs (since RWU was follow up) The people loved it and pushed it all the way to top 20. Sold over a million copies.. ^_^

Sales is not important to me.. but I want Janet to succeed..

You point only covers the "i love non-worthy singles too".. Doesn't prove that JALW shouldn't have been lead single and that S.eX & RWU shouldn't have been follow ups... Doesn't disprove my point

Her fans supported all 3 singles.. yet I don't see a certification.. Yet a hot song like FB comes along and kills all 2/3 of those songs (since RWU was follow up) The people loved it and pushed it all the way to top 20. Sold over a million copies.. ^_^

Sales is not important to me.. but I want Janet to succeed..

Subjective: based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

:yahoo:

I'm not sure why you ran down the list of failures from 2004-2006 as if I wasn't there or didn't know... Thanks tho, I think?

JALW, IWY, COM, S.EX, and RWU were all weak songs.. JALW is sadly the best song I named. Sorry bout it

As far as her promo.. Besides Discipline, her promo was awesome for DJ and 20.. The only thing was.. Radio didn't play her

That's the biggest thing.. They REFUSED to play her...and when they did, it was to only show "look.. we are playing her"...

COM was very good for R&B and they accomplished what they wanted with that single..

That's the biggest thing.. They REFUSED to play her...and when they did, it was to only show "look.. we are playing her"...

COM was very good for R&B and they accomplished what they wanted with that single..

I mean, if that's what they wanted.. That album would have been soooo much better without JD

• 3 weeks later...