SURPRISING NEWS: Duck Dynasty star not only homophobic but also a lil racist

jarrylf

what the hell is the cracker barrel? I'm almost positive it's for white people :lol:

CRACKER BARREL IS THE BOMB!!! It's a southern style restaurant, with a lil convenient store in the front but they're a flat out country place, I don't think there are any in California, but they're all over the east coast & down south ofcourse.

CRACKER BARREL IS THE BOMB!!! It's a southern style restaurant, with a lil convenient store in the front but they're a flat out country place, I don't think there are any in California, but they're all over the east coast & down south ofcourse.

well I was born n raised in Texas and never heard of it. I left at 19 and i'm now 34 so it must be a new chain restauarant down south

what the hell is the cracker barrel? I'm almost positive it's for white people :lol:

Yeah, what Jarryl said :lol: I've been quite a few times myself. They actually started the first one here in Tennessee so they're all over the place here. There's at least 3 in my city of Chattanooga alone :lol:

I knew it wouldn't last -_-

Cracker Barrel reverses decision to pull Duck Dynasty products

Cracker Barrel (CBRL), a chain of over 600 Southern-themed restaurants and stores, said Friday it "removed selected products which we were concerned might offend some of our guests while we evaluate the situation."

Two days later, it had evaluated the situation.

"Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done," the company announced. "Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores."

It cited messages of support, including on social media, for Robertson, a hunter who is known as the Duck Commander and for 40 years has sold the duck calls he designed.

Link: http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/22/news/duck-dynasty-controversy/

LOFL!!! I guess they couldn't go through with it lol.

Yeah, what Jarryl said :lol: I've been quite a few times myself. They actually started the first one here in Tennessee so they're all over the place here. There's at least 3 in my city of Chattanooga alone :lol:

Yea it was like a few in Detroit, Ohio, Chicago, and Philly too, and I feel like NY. I've done alot of cross country riding and they're a common stop, them & waffle houses.

Cracker Barrel is amazing. I love their food. Are they supposed to be bigots like Chick Fil A? Why are they still supporting them?

RIGHT, their food is the bomb, and I like their store and the whole front porches too, been to them in alot of states, and have yet to not be satisfied by them. And I just read up on Wiki that they had a history in the late 90's of bigotry, but did a big employee sweep for new people and no bullshit. And now their reviews are much better

Apparently when they dropped support to the Duck Dynasty guys their customers protested them, so they gave in, sadly, their food still slays tho.