Jay-Z & Beyonce's Anna Mae reference

Selz

Wait.. she really spun it as a "tribute" :umm:

Stupidly enough, yes.

Her statement to ABC:

My heart goes out to the families of those lost in the Challenger disaster. The song 'XO' was recorded with the sincerest intention to help heal those who have lost loved ones and to remind us that unexpected things happen, so love and appreciate every minute that you have with those who mean the most to you. The songwriters included the audio in tribute to the unselfish work of the Challenger crew with hope that they will never be forgotten.

Stupidly enough, yes.

Part of the article I posted:

"My heart goes out to the families of those lost in the Challenger disaster," Beyonce said in a statement to ABC News.

"The song 'XO' was recorded with the sincerest intention to help heal those who have lost loved ones and to remind us that unexpected things happen, so love and appreciate every minute that you have with those who mean the most to you."

Yeah.. that song is about sex :umm:

This is why she shouldn't be taken serious and a writer... She should go back to stealing.. I liked that Beyonce better any ways

• Upvote 1

Don't feed the trolls

220px-DoNotFeedTrollsvg_zpsecd8288e.png

But it can be fun :( Fine, one more comment and I'm done.

Go back to dickriding other posters and stay off my qoute button.

Both you and the weak bum on your like button can get it.

Xoxo

Right, while you continue deluding yourself with how "mad" everyone is that your fave keeps getting called on her bullshit.

My like button has nothing to do with this, but your weak shade and lack of an argument does. THAT is what you should be mad about.

Later.

tumblr_mbfv1kndPl1qzqdem.gif

• Upvote 2

But it can be fun :( Fine, one more comment and I'm done.

Right, while you continue deluding yourself with how "mad" everyone is that your fave keeps getting called on her bullshit.

My like button has nothing to do with this, but your weak shade and lack of an argument does. THAT is what you should be mad about.

Later.

tumblr_mbfv1kndPl1qzqdem.gif

Michael Jackson killed himself by being a fucking drug addict. Doesnt that hurt? He aint coming back! All that talent and yet all hes reduced to is a junkie now. Dont leave, lets talk luv!

Twirl_on_that.gif

anigif_lucille-bluth-19139-1376578256-3_zps7e957ba1.gif

See... you let the troll out... now you have to put him back in the cave he crawled out of

I think it's funny how someone said I haven't changed.. when I have.. yet they're still pulling 2005-stunts

It's just fun to watch them squirm. Can't argue worth a damn and so try their hardest to red herring their way into something else entirely. It's just delicious

tumblr_lstptzZEex1qax4ha.gif

In regards to XO and the '86 Shuttle disaster audio. It's clear there was no malicious intent behind it. Is it insensitive? To the victims of the family it is and no one can fault them for feeling that way. She apologised about it. The song itself has a nice message. Time to move on.

In regards to XO and the '86 Shuttle disaster audio. It's clear there was no malicious intent behind it. Is it insensitive? To the victims of the family it is and no one can fault them for feeling that way. She apologised about it. The song itself has a nice message. Time to move on.

It's about sex :umm: It's not exactly Humanitariany

And it's like using audio from 9/11.. on a sex song... It's distasteful

• Upvote 1

If that's how you interpret it. Not all lyrics are at face value.

LOL face value.. the song is a "love song".. shall I post lyrics

and it's not like Beyonce is flying into space... She couldn't pick some other disaster in US history? Or is that the only one she remembers from college 9th grade

Your love is bright as ever (ever, ever, ever)

Even in the shadows (shadows, shadows, shadows)

Baby kiss me (kiss me, kiss me, kiss me)

Before they turn the lights out (lights out, lights out, lights out)

Your heart is glowing (glowing, glowing, glowing)

And I'm crashing into you (into you, into you, into you)

Baby kiss me (kiss me, kiss me, kiss me)

Before they turn the lights out (the lights out)

Before they turn the lights out (the lights out)

Baby love me lights out

[Pre-Hook:]

In the darkest night hour (In the darkest night hour)

I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd)

Your face is all that I see

I'll give you everything

Baby love me lights out

Baby love me lights out

You can turn my lights out

[Verse 2:]

We don't have forever

Ooh, baby daylight's wasting (wasting, wasting, wasting)

You better kiss me (kiss me)

Before our time has run out

Mmmhh yeah...

Nobody sees what we see

They're just hopelessly gazing, oh

Oh, baby take me, me

Before they turn the lights out

Before our time has run out

Baby love me lights out

[Pre-Hook:]

I'll give you everything

Baby love me lights out

Baby love me lights out

[Hook:]

I love you like XO

You love me like XO

You kill me boy XO

You love me like XO

All that I see

Give me everything

Baby love me lights out

Baby love me lights out

[Pre-Hook]

I'll give you everything

Baby love me lights out

Baby love me lights out

a touching love song.. about sex

Michael Jackson killed himself by being a fucking drug addict. Doesnt that hurt? He aint coming back! All that talent and yet all hes reduced to is a junkie now. Dont leave, lets talk luv!

Twirl_on_that.gif

Is that the best you can do? Babe, I've been an MJ stan since elementary. I've heard insult after insult thrown at him and it changes absolutely nothing about his legacy nor my fanhood. It also doesn't change the fact that Beyonce is one of the biggest industry thieves there is. Come harder, sis. I want your best shot.

madonna-sips-her-tea-o.gif

• Upvote 1

Ignoring someone consist of leaving the situation. Not co-signing from the sidelines and making ambiguos post. So far you two have yet to do that.

"Oh! Too big for this! Not worth my time"

Yet camped out in The Brandy, Mariah, and Beyonce threads baiting the fans 'till the point a new rule was made.

Save it or come out and play. Punk assess.

learn-something_0.jpg

Ignoring someone consist of leaving the situation. Not co-signing from the sidelines and making ambiguos post. So far you two have yet to do that.

"Oh! Too big for this! Not worth my time"

Yet camped out in The Brandy, Mariah, and Beyonce threads baiting the fans 'till the point a new rule was made.

Save it or come out and play. Punk assess.

learn-something_0.jpg

I believe you mean "asses", dear. If you intend to insult, do so intelligently. I guess you and Miss Bey dropped out around the same time, huh?

tumblr_ma8ihkV1zF1rfduvxo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

LOL face value.. the song is a "love song".. shall I post lyrics

and it's not like Beyonce is flying into space... She couldn't pick some other disaster in US history? Or is that the only one she remembers from college 9th grade

a touching love song.. about sex

You always need to go extra don't you :umm:.

I'm not going to explain my personal interpretation of the song. You can be simple enough to take stuff at face value. I like to delve deeper and read between lines.

It doesn't matter what she used...it's not going to affect her. Have a wank if you're bored and stop being a cunt for the sake of it.

Is that the best you can do? Babe, I've been an MJ stan since elementary. I've heard insult after insult thrown at him and it changes absolutely nothing about his legacy nor my fanhood. It also doesn't change the fact that Beyonce is one of the biggest industry thieves there is. Come harder, sis. I want your best shot.

madonna-sips-her-tea-o.gif

Michael read himself, love. He was a child molester and a drug addict who killed himself. Thats what he is. He destroyed his legacy when he decided to jerk off that lil boy and pump that anestetic in his arm.Thats what YOU go up for. Werent you leaving? What happened?

giphy.gif