Jay-Z & Beyonce's Anna Mae reference

Selz

her apology just rang of horse shit....sometimes you just gotta call it as it is.....they put that on there, she probably didn't even know where it came from, and the song "XO" has nothing to do with a tribute to anyone or anything, nor the video to it as was called out by the media .......she fucked up....stop stealing and shit u get caught muthafuckas get mad :sigh:

That's what I thought.

Wow.

The queen of th universe has the girls fuming.

The same girls who didnt know where that part of the song was from.

"oh, outrage, appalled"

Girl please. I know exactly where that reference is from. And it's not something that should be taken lightly.

• Upvote 1

So many rappers and singers have referenced Ike and Tina its not even shocking. They were an iconic couple so they will always be thought of in terms of their music and volatile relationship. Folks need to deal. :coffee:

As for the drama abouth the challenger disaster, that would be easily fixed if she simply said I didn't produce the track and was unawre where the sampled audio came from. But if she said that, then it would call into question just how much she REALLY is involved in the writing and production process of her albums. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

So many rappers and singers have referenced Ike and Tina its not even shocking. They were an iconic couple so they will always be thought of in terms of their music and volatile relationship. Folks need to deal. :coffee:

As for the drama abouth the challenger disaster, that would be easily fixed if she simply said I didn't produce the track and was unawre where the sampled audio came from. But if she said that, then it would call into question just how much she REALLY is involved in the writing and production process of her albums. :coffee:

Ppl are gonna question that regardless. They always talk about how Bey steals songwriting credits and she doesn't write anything yet now they want her to be responsible for songs that she "bought" songwriting credits for lol

Ppl are gonna question that regardless. They always talk about how Bey steals songwriting credits and she doesn't write anything yet now they want her to be responsible for songs that she "bought" songwriting credits for lol

False - we can tell Beyonce wrote these songs based off the lyrics's lack of quality and substance