Jay-Z & Beyonce's Anna Mae reference

Selz

You're book is full of hope and trust in people... not actions and the listeners have nothing to do with the audio being on the track

Where does it say that the listeners have something to do with the audio being on the tracks? You stay pulling out shit that isn't there.

Where does it say that the listeners have something to do with the audio being on the tracks? You stay pulling out shit that isn't there.

You mentioned the listeners... or 'kids'... learning about the tragedy through this song, instead of in school like the rest of us, and you went on to assumed they stopped and prayed :blink:

You're confusing yourself?

You mentioned the listeners... or 'kids'... learning about the tragedy through this song, instead of in school like the rest of us, and you went on to assumed they stopped and prayed :blink:

You're confusing yourself?

Only your country learns about it in school...but then you're always ignorant to there being a world outside America.

I'm not confused. I'm just concerned that you create your own versions of what people say. You've done it for the whole thread.

• Upvote 1

Only your country learns about it in school...but then you're always ignorant to there being a world outside America.

I'm not confused. I'm just concerned that you create your own versions of what people say. You've done it for the whole thread.

Don't give me that... This audio is apart of our history... You talking about the rest of the world... well that's irrelevant

I'm not creating my own version of anything.. you said you think a few hundred listeners prayed after hearing a XO's intro :umm:

Don't give me that... This audio is apart of our history... You talking about the rest of the world... well that's irrelevant

I'm not creating my own version of anything.. you said you think a few hundred listeners prayed after hearing a XO's intro :umm:

Oh I already gave it. It's not irrelevant at all because it's not only people in America talking about this. It wasn't in 1986 when it happened and it isn't now that Beyonce used a small snippet of an audio. The disaster might be a part of American history but it's also part of the space industry as a whole, worldwide in regards to engineering safety blah blah blah.

I said "probably" although possibly would have been a better word. I also never said after hearing XO's intro. Once again you're making your version of what I said by adding things that I never said so my point stays true. Next time, instead of jumping on a point you should ask for clarification. It stops you from looking like an ass.

Oh I already gave it. It's not irrelevant at all because it's not only people in America talking about this. It wasn't in 1986 when it happened and it isn't now that Beyonce used a small snippet of an audio. The disaster might be a part of American history but it's also part of the space industry as a whole, worldwide in regards to engineering safety blah blah blah.

I said "probably" although possibly would have been a better word. I also never said after hearing XO's intro. Once again you're making your version of what I said by adding things that I never said so my point stays true. Next time, instead of jumping on a point you should ask for clarification. It stops you from looking like an ass.

agree

Well can you clarify on your improbable scenario?

agree

Well can you clarify on your improbable scenario?

Good :)

I think it is possible that some young people, not necessarily Americans (since it's in your curriculum?), may have learnt about the 1986 disaster through this uproar. If this is right then that's a "good" thing, in my opinion. It's as simple as that. Just as I'm sure there were some people, like myself, who did not know what the Twin Towers were until planes crashed into them.

"Media" would listen to it straight away so that they can review the album. If they were bothered by it they would have picked it up. Clearly no one noticed what it was until the widow spoke out.

Right! Albums are reviewed upon release. They should've brung it up then instead of waiting three weeks after the release smh.

Right! Albums are reviewed upon release. They should've brung it up then instead of waiting three weeks after the release smh.

Exactly. It only became an issue once the widow said something, which she has every right to and has every right to be pissed too. I may react in the same way if I was her and I hope I'm never in her position.

I believe you mean "asses", dear. If you intend to insult, do so intelligently. I guess you and Miss Bey dropped out around the same time, huh?

tumblr_ma8ihkV1zF1rfduvxo1_500.gif

lol1.gif

It only draws attention now that the widow spoke out. The album has been out for nearly 3 weeks now and this non-issue has only just come to light. It's a classic case of bandwagon jumping. Where was the outcry 3 weeks ago? Like I said...is it insensitive? Yes it is. She's apologised. There's nothing that can be done now - it's out there.

Well not everybody bought her album to hear the song and not everybody will buy her album. Youtube helps a lot with music. For instance, I never have and never will buy a Madonna, Mariah, Beyonce, or Rihanna album but one day I might get curious when they come out with a new project and listen to a few new songs on youtube that they put out. Gypsy from Lady Gaga I love it. I don't have the album but I was on youtube when the album came out to hear songs from the album and this one caught me. Very sentimental song about traveling and loving life even if you have to leave the people you love. Anyway I haven't heard a single song from Beyonce's album except for "Drunk In Love" and I think it sounds shitty lol

this muthafucka on 7 pages? :unsure: I WILL tell you one thing said on Beyonce album that bugs me.....on some song she says she's the baddest bitch that ever been in the game....and I was like....um gurl.....NO ..ego can really big a head up, I mean when Janet signed the biggest recording contract ever, she wasn't saying out loud Im the baddest bitch ever.

lol1.gif

Well not everybody bought her album to hear the song and not everybody will buy her album. Youtube helps a lot with music. For instance, I never have and never will buy a Madonna, Mariah, Beyonce, or Rihanna album but one day I might get curious when they come out with a new project and listen to a few new songs on youtube that they put out. Gypsy from Lady Gaga I love it. I don't have the album but I was on youtube when the album came out to hear songs from the album and this one caught me. Very sentimental song about traveling and loving life even if you have to leave the people you love. Anyway I haven't heard a single song from Beyonce's album except for "Drunk In Love" and I think it sounds shitty lol

Dont' be mad at us, get yo coins up son :filenails:

Apparently, she's in hot water for that song 'XO', too, for using audio from the Challenger shuttle disaster.

Link: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1561645

her apology just rang of horse shit....sometimes you just gotta call it as it is.....they put that on there, she probably didn't even know where it came from, and the song "XO" has nothing to do with a tribute to anyone or anything, nor the video to it as was called out by the media .......she fucked up....stop stealing and shit u get caught muthafuckas get mad :sigh:

Well Drunk In Love already sucked for many reasons to me the Anna Mae refference was horrible (specifically the line), but...it's Jay-Z. The song is boring and lifeless with or without it.

Surprised about XO (the song I really like), like of all the explosion sounds & songs they could've used, why that? ugh. Where she went horribly wrong is saying its a tribute song, that's so stupid. The sorry was enough making the song what it's not don't undo the foolery...it adds to it.

her apology just rang of horse shit....sometimes you just gotta call it as it is.....they put that on there, she probably didn't even know where it came from, and the song "XO" has nothing to do with a tribute to anyone or anything, nor the video to it as was called out by the media .......she fucked up....stop stealing and shit u get caught muthafuckas get mad :sigh:

THATSRIGHT-vi.gif

TRUTH.org

trust me my coins up I just don't buy fuckery

OOP

EVRichBitchCindy-vi.gif?1388484273