Jay-Z & Beyonce's Anna Mae reference

Selz

You always need to go extra don't you :umm:.

I'm not going to explain my personal interpretation of the song. You can be simple enough to take stuff at face value. I like to delve deeper and read between lines.

It doesn't matter what she used...it's not going to affect her. Have a wank if you're bored and stop being a cunt for the sake of it.

Sorry.. It's Beyonce... I can't read in between the lines to Beyonce unless i know she stole the song...

Not being a cunt.. but I'm not going to sit here and pretend she's some deep-thinking, thought-provoking artist... She's not... She swings her hair and wears leotards

Sorry.. It's Beyonce... I can't read in between the lines to Beyonce unless i know she stole the song...

Not being a cunt.. but I'm not going to sit here and pretend she's some deep-thinking, thought-provoking artist... She's not... She swings her hair and wears leotards

I bet you think Morphine is about MJ's drug addiction. Stay simple.

Who said she's a deep artist or thought-provoking? :umm:.

Michael read himself, love. He was a child molester and a drug addict who killed himself. Thats what he is. He destroyed his legacy when he decided to jerk off that lil boy and pump that anestetic in his arm.Thats what YOU go up for. Werent you leaving? What happened?

giphy.gif

Like I said, it's fun to watch you trolls squirm. Again, with those pathetic insults? I heard that shit in 7th grade. Step your game up, I mean, really.

tumblr_maioyjcsWN1rdg1n9o1_500.gif

I bet you think Morphine is about MJ's drug addiction. Stay simple.

Who said she's a deep artist or though-provoking? :umm:.

:lmao: MJ was no lyricist but I take him farrrr more serious than this Sex song.. The fact that you deflected to a song with actual background to a song written in 2 days about her "deep" love for her husband.. Yeah.. you're out of it

You really need to snap out of this delusion bro... :asham:

you're acting as if this song is some tribute to this American Disaster... it's not.. It's not a humanitarian-type of song.. it's not a "Together Again"... or {Insert MC song}.

It's a song dedicated to her husband.. that's all I need to know

:lmao: MJ was no lyricist but I take him farrrr more serious than this Sex song.. The fact that you deflected to a song with actual background to a song written in 2 days about her "deep" love for her husband.. Yeah.. you're out of it

You really need to snap out of this delusion bro... :asham:

You're avoiding the questions I asked. There's no delusion. Stay simple ;).

Like I said, it's fun to watch you trolls squirm. Again, with those pathetic insults? I heard that shit in 7th grade. Step your game up, I mean, really.

tumblr_maioyjcsWN1rdg1n9o1_500.gif

Im far from a troll, hun. Ive been on the Janet forums since before you got your first blood spot. So whats up? Are you going to address what I'm saying or just keep on saying you've heard it before?

giphy.gif

You're avoiding the questions I asked. There's no delusion. Stay simple ;).

You only asked me one question:

you're acting as if she is... and as if this song is some tribute to this American Disaster... it's not.. It's not a humanitarian-type of song.. it's not a "Together Again"... or {Insert MC song}...

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised you can read at all with a lack of grammar skills like this.

tumblr_lstptzZEex1qax4ha.gif

With something this hilarious, who can blame me for sticking around to watch?

tumblr_lstptzZEex1qax4ha.gif

You're boring hun. Atleast Game has some sort of corny rebuttal. Dont shake my qoute button if youre not ready to get shook, thats all, baby girl. And dont claim to be to good to back and forth and then come back a minute later.

giphy.gif

You only asked me one question:

you're acting as if she is... and as if this song is some tribute to this American Disaster... it's not.. It's not a humanitarian-type of song.. it's not a "Together Again"... or {Insert MC song}...

No. You think I'm acting that way. I never said she's any of that :). And if you can take what I'm saying and come up with that then i wonder what other wrong interpretations you've made.

You don't get it...that's all I need to know. I'm going to bed. Stay bored.

Im far from a troll, hun. Ive been on the Janet forums since before you got your first blood spot. So whats up? Are you going to address what I'm saying or just keep on saying you've heard it before?

giphy.gif

Congratulations on your longevity, but it doesn't make you less of a troll. Sorry. Well I have heard it before and the only response you need is a Google search. Now are you actually going to contribute something to the original discussion or stay in "pressed stan" mode and keep up the bullshit? Really, I wanna know.

Lenny_Waiting.gif

• Upvote 1

No. You think I'm acting that way. I never said she's any of that :). And if you can take what I'm saying and come up with that then i wonder what other wrong interpretations you've made.

You don't get it...that's all I need to know. I'm going to bed. Stay bored.

not an interpretation:

The song itself has a nice message.

I'm sure the "message" about sex/love is "nice" but it is not a good reason to use audio from a young American disaster

Maybe that's why you seem to throw logic out the window... :umm:

You're boring hun. Atleast Game has some sort of corny rebuttal. Dont shake my qoute button if youre not ready to get shook, thats all, baby girl. And dont claim to be to good to back and forth and then come back a minute later.

giphy.gif

Oh I'm so scared.

839_Tamar_Scared_GIF.gif

What are you gonna do to me, babe? Come on, I've been waiting a whole hour for this.

not an interpretation:

I'm sure the "message" about sex/love is "nice" but it is not a good reason to use audio from a young American disaster

But you still took my words and somehow thought I said she's deep and the song is humanitarian......and you come for Bey's education. Read properly next time.

Seriously - have a wank. Your boredom is nauseating. *waits for a 'just like XO/this song/Beyonce' type response*.

Congratulations on your longevity, but it doesn't make you less of a troll. Sorry. Well I have heard it before and the only response you need is a Google search. Now are you actually going to contribute something to the original discussion or stay in "pressed stan" mode and keep up the bullshit? Really, I wanna know.

Lenny_Waiting.gif

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

The song has a very emotional and nostalgic. It's not about sex like someone said in this thread. She even dedicated the song to her fans on tour. I dont see how the sample is insensitive. It brings the message of the song together.

post-15220-oJEh.gif

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

The song has a very emotional and nostalgic. It's not about sex like someone said in this thread. She even dedicated the song to her fans on tour. I dont see how the sample is insesitive. It bring the message of the song together.

post-15220-oJEh.gif

See? Was that so hard? ;) It does have some sexual tones to it, but essentially yes, it is just a sweet love song. It isn't, however, a tribute to the Challenger victims nor to their families. That is why it was senseless for her to use that audio at the beginning of it. There is nothing about that song that sounds the way she and her team tried to spin it. Do I think she was malevolent in her choice to use it? Absolutely not. It's just distasteful and poorly thought out, obviously.