Discipline is a flawless album

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Lonely wasn't released becuz it was CBTM's cousin. It sounded too similar to release. CBTM had a slight edge cause it had more of that Adult Contemp sound to it than Lonely.

Someday Is Tonight, she was already knee deep with big pop records on the album that she couldn't ignore for a release. CBTM was the only ballad she needed to release. Therefore it would not have made sense to release Someday Is Tonight

Janet said she like the feel of TBTLY but it wasn't all the way complete for her. Read what she said. She wasn't completely satisfied.

Unacceptable, it got it's own promo and performances, and it actually charted, so it's not the same as a album track and can't be compared to them.

That's like comparing Rope Burn to My Need in terms of it being popular,

still not a single. She did the same with "What'll I Do". Wasn't a single but she performed it

Lonely wasn't released becuz it was CBTM's cousin. It sounded too similar to release. CBTM had a slight edge cause it had more of that Adult Contemp sound to it than Lonely.

Someday Is Tonight, she was already knee deep with big pop records on the album that she couldn't ignore for a release. CBTM was the only ballad she needed to release. Therefore it would not have made sense to release Someday Is Tonight

Janet said she like the feel of TBTLY but it wasn't all the way complete for her. Read what she said. She wasn't completely satisfied.

I wish she would've released "Lonely". I like it better than "Come Back To Me". To me I don't think they sound alike. I think it definitely would've been no.1 on the R&B charts and could've hit no.1 or gotten to no.2 just like "Come Back To Me" did on the Hot 100

Yea and TBTLY is Anytimes too. Both songs lead into each other. it was the exact same situation.

Point remains, all 3 songs don't get talked about weekly (here at least)

And I think you missed this part "Body” has that cool, relaxed, laid-back, ocean-beach, just chill feel to it. It’s just a beautiful song to me."

still not a single. She did the same with "What'll I Do". Wasn't a single but she performed it

I wish she would've released "Lonely". I like it better than "Come Back To Me". To me I don't think they sound alike. I think it definitely would've been no.1 on the R&B charts and could've hit no.1 or gotten to no.2 just like "Come Back To Me" did on the Hot 100

Um no What'll I do WAS a single it doubled with Whoops now and has a video...

Meh I go back & forth on my opinion

You can replace FBB with 98% of Janet's songs from 86-2004 and the equation would still be dead on

Except it wouldn't be accurate.

my accuracy isn't based on your opinion

http://www.last.fm/m...t Jackson/Janet

least amount of spins on last.fm

9,900 spins out of 270,422 of the janet. album.. that's 4%

But who said it's 1 of her most listened to songs? it's that it's a great song.

I mean if we're going by that I guess people really hate Livin In A World, Lonely & Someday is tonight, and I've heard more people talk about Livin In A Wold more than all of those songs. But alas...that wasnt what the convo was about.

DEATH @ Funny How Times Flies being a well known fan favorite for years, she's talked about it almost every era and even performed it, and TBTLY has a higher ratting than that.......see why it means nothing?

But who said it's 1 of her most listened to songs? it's that it's a great song.

I mean if we're going by that I guess people really hate Livin In A World, Lonely & Someday is tonight, and I've heard more people talk about Livin In A Wold more than all of those songs. But alas...that wasnt what the convo was about.

bc people can't remember to even bring it up

5nj0iu.jpg

But according to your stats they remember it ALOT more than Funny How Time Flies...... :coffee:

Gather a little bit!

• Upvote 1

DEATH @ Funny How Times Flies being a well known fan favorite for years, she's talked about it almost every era and even performed it, and TBTLY has a higher ratting than that.......see why it means nothing?

The Body That Loves You 5:31 9,900

Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun) 4:29 7,357

http://www.last.fm/m...Jackson/Control

Poor Gameisha! -_-

When attempts at receipts FAIL! >_<

• Upvote 1

The Body That Loves You 5:31 9,900

Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun) 4:29 7,357

http://www.last.fm/m...Jackson/Control

Poor Gameisha! -_-

When attempts at receipts FAIL! >_<

And didn't Funny How Time Flies win a MTV 1997 pool for fan favorite when she did a interview ? HA!

And see lets bring this back around to your point, it's common sense even with that failed receipt provided by Game that Funny How Time Flies is a huge fan favorite, and TBTLY isn't what your point was basically whats good & bad is subjective. What some can appreciate others might not.