Ashanti fans come for Janet

CK1Czar

Because she's flopped on more than one occasion whereas Ashanti only flopped ONCE.. She's either nervous about releasing or there is not album and she's lying to the record labels

Ashanti only Flopped ONCE?? :mellow: On what planet is this? Here,on planet earth.. ONLY her debut was successful. Her sophomore album was MODERATE and everything after FLOP FLOP and this one is gonna be a FLOP. So Brandy and Ashanti are both 3 for 3. At least Brandy has sold more overall

Ashanti only Flopped ONCE?? :mellow: On what planet is this? Here,on planet earth.. ONLY her debut was successful. Her sophomore album was MODERATE and everything after FLOP FLOP and this one is gonna be a FLOP. So Brandy and Ashanti are both 3 for 3. At least Brandy has sold more overall

LMAO.. why won't you let Ashanti be great

Ashanti's first 3 albums went platinum or more... tho the 3rd album is kinda sketchy as to how much it really sold... She fell off with The Declaration... yet still outselling Brandy's last 3 efforts which NONE of them went platinum

Ashanti - 3.6 + 1.5 + 1*+ .2 = 6.2 million

Brandy - 1.1 + .4 + .2 + .1 = 1.8 million (yes I included Full Moon)

Ashanti's first 3 albums went platinum or more... tho the 3rd album is kinda sketchy as to how much it really sold... She fell off with The Declaration... yet still outselling Brandy's last 3 efforts which NONE of them went platinum

Concrete Rose mainly achieved competent sales because it was released on the holidays. I didn't achieve a relatively high chart position and fell like a rock off the charts.

Brandy has more cultural impact than Ashanti though.

A lot of other rappers and artist still use Brandy

She's also more known in the acting realm.

A ya'll saw that video of all those celebs paying tribute

A Flop is a Flop no matter how you cut the pie. An artist is only as big as their last effort. She started to decline. Goin for 3.6 to 1mill is not success. Her peak was her debut. Brandy's peak was her 2nd album. Brandy climbed a lil , Ashanti never climbed to higher peaks..juss a downfall. I would hope Ashanti has sold more in the last decade than a bitch who came out almost a decade before her :mellow: that's not saying much at all. At the end of the day..would you wanna be a flop with Ashanti's overall sales or Brandy's? You'd be a fool to choose Ashanti's

Brandy's career >>> Ashanti's :lmao: :lmao: