Why do so many Janet Fans hate Ciara?

BlackCat1989

No ma'am keep up with the conversation. :blink: Jarry started going into why he doesn't understand PEOPLE calling Ciara the Next Janet. He was speaking in general ..aka the public. Not fans.

Actually I was speaking of everyone, even some Janet fans say she's the Janet of this era, not here for it, shows lack of knowledge to me.

I think we as Janet fans are often guilty of a superiority complex given she is the best there is. In Ciara's case I think the fact that she's a consistent flop nowadays makes her easier to shade.

Well it makes her easier to shade but I've felt the way I do about her since Goodies when all that "The New Janet/The New Aaliyah" came out when she did, and she was actually a force at that time and the time after. I think for most it has also to do with the fact that she also stays in the R&B/hiphop lane and doesn't even musically venture out of her comfort zone, wheres we know Janet did every genre.

Nah, I don't care about that. I'm talking about those that go out of their way to deny Janet's impact/influence on her.

Ciara stans have a hard time with that, because she hasn't been as successful, but they do it. Along with Beyzebel and Stiffney's stans.

That's when I have a problem with it.

Oh plz..her stans are nowhere near Beyonce's .. Ciara stans are in the low numbers and cam easily be ignored. Bee stand are a whole nother beast

Actually I was speaking of everyone, even some Janet fans say she's the Janet of this era, not here for it, shows lack of knowledge to me.

Everyone ... Includes the general public. Moreso than us becuz its more of them than "us" ....so yeah.. mainly the general public says that as oppose to us.

Oh plz..her stans are nowhere near Beyonce's .. Ciara stans are in the low numbers and cam easily be ignored. Bee stand are a whole nother beast

I'm talking about the stans of the "new girls" as a whole. I'm saying I have no issue with any of them (other than the fact that I'm not a fan). My issue is when their stans disrespect, disregard, and deny Janet's influence on their favs.

They don't have have to love/stan for Janet, so don't mistake what I'm saying as that, but they should respect her. Just as they respect MJ, Madonna, Prince, Whitney, Mariah, and the influence they've had on their favs. It's like the moment you mention Janet, they go into denial / disregard mode. I don't understand.

Everyone ... Includes the general public. Moreso than us becuz its more of them than "us" ....so yeah.. mainly the general public says that as oppose to us.

But it's about everyone who feels that way. not 1 more than another. Just if you feel that way, Im talking about YOU, Janet fan or GP or not.

I think we as Janet fans are often guilty of a superiority complex given she is the best there is. In Ciara's case I think the fact that she's a consistent flop nowadays makes her easier to shade.

Coupled with the fact that she claims to be inspired by the greats, but then puts out half-assed bullshit in music, performance, and dance. She is inspired by the greats, but hasn't really studied what made them great. And until she does that, she'll continue to flop and be useless.

Exactly like I said for me, that's where the shade comes from, the sec people call her the "new Janet" nuh-uh,

IyanlaNotOnMyWatch-vi.gif

i'm sorry but that bitch wouldn't be talking to me like that at my house. No ma'am! :umm: Anyway as for Ciara I think Janet fans don't care for her much simply cause of her fans saying she can dance better. The younger generation these days don't know what real dance is. They all do booty poppin' and twerking shit and they think it's dancing. Ciara freestyles which I guess they think that makes her a better dancer. All forms of dancing is learned. Everybody who freestyles were taught by someone or they watched and learned for themselves.