Janet Jackson | The BLUEPRINT | Part 3

ThatOtherFan

Part Three covers 2009 - the present

I finally got around to making part three of this video. lol If you take the time to watch, I hope you like it! :blush:

Watch it NOW because YouTube will take it down in a few days! -_- lol

Here is the complete series (part 1, 2, and 3) combined into one video:

For those that want to watch... it's almost 40 minutes though. lol

• Upvote 4

4xSKu.gif

I LOVE you for these man...they get me so God Damned amped it's not even funny LOL. I just finished the 40min version, just to relive it all

You did it again with that part 3, that slayed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard, I was expecting it to but not that much damnit, and the music mixing was perfect as usual (I LOVE that When I think of you remix), and allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those "the 1st" "the only", GOD she's done SOOO much....and we're at the stepping stones of a whole new era!!!!!!!

I truly stan for a queen....the only true 1. WOW she is the most awarded living person right now...

• Upvote 1

4xSKu.gif

I LOVE you for these man...they get me so God Damned amped it's not even funny LOL. I just finished the 40min version, just to relive it all

You did it again with that part 3, that slayed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard, I was expecting it to but not that much damnit, and the music mixing was perfect as usual (I LOVE that When I think of you remix), and allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those "the 1st" "the only", GOD she's done SOOO much....and we're at the stepping stones of a whole new era!!!!!!!

I truly stan for a queen....the only true 1. WOW she is the most awarded living person right now...

THANK YOU! :yahoo:

I worked hard on this thing! lol I'm glad I finally got it done. lol

Those "the 1st" and "the only" receipts are thanks to Austin! I literally found one of the old threads where he listed all of that and copy/pasted. :lmao:

The crazy part is there is SOOOOOOOOO many more "the 1st" and "the only" accomplishments that I could have included. :mellow: The video could have went on for another 3 or 4 minutes JUST with those accomplishments! :mellow: lol

I can't take Janet SLAYING the game like that! She just refused to take her foot off the game in her prime! :tear: lol

OMG thanks so much for this! I can use this for my project :'(

And what is that If remix??

Thank you for watching!!! :clapping::cheer::excited::dance:

I don't know the name of the mix. I took it from a janet. era megamix. lol

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU! :yahoo:

I worked hard on this thing! lol I'm glad I finally got it done. lol

Those "the 1st" and "the only" receipts are thanks to Austin! I literally found one of the old threads where he listed all of that and copy/pasted. :lmao:

The crazy part is there is SOOOOOOOOO many more "the 1st" and "the only" accomplishments that I could have included. :mellow: The video could have went on for another 3 or 4 minutes JUST with those accomplishments! :mellow: lol

I can't take Janet SLAYING the game like that! She just refused to take her foot off the game in her prime! :tear: lol

And it SHOWS you worked it OUT!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: THAT IS AWESOME LOL, I didn't see it but did you have the time we "accidently" discovered Black Cat makes her the 1st female pop artist to have a grammy nominated #1 hit she wrote and produced solely? That's 1 of my fave 1's I love wowing people with because we just kinda stumbled upon that here.

I LOVE THAT!!! LOFL!!!! 1 day you should do a directors cut of it with those extended 1's LOL jp, that's alot of work lol

But I like to think in her prime (89-95 specifically) she knew EXACTLY what she was doing and how to do it RIGHT, GOD she's just so damn untouchable by any of these lessor girls, it's not even FAIR damn lol, that video was like a redbull lol

• Upvote 1

:tear: :tear:

I still gag about the reporting of her being a billionaire. :lmao: Only to have already married a billionaire herself. :lmao:

Where is she hurting for money? Why does she need her brother's money? :lmao: NNNNNNNNN..and even if they divorce, Janet would still be paid. :lmao:

Who FUCKING ELSE?

:coffee:

• Upvote 2

what an impeccable vision you have of the mighty Janhova. Not only have you captured the essence of how Janet overcame the obstacles of the cards that were dealt to her after the incident and the loss of her brother, but you also captured an experimental woman who is boldly making career moves on her own terms and a woman living without limitations. And for that, I applaud you. :clapping: Praise her holy name.

• Upvote 2