Janet came in at #3 on Fuse 100 Most Awarded Artist but...

BlackCat1989

Exactly, for her to jump up there that quick? Seems unlikely. It has never been.reported shes one of the most awarded of all time...but the bottom line..fuse is wrong considering we know for a fact Whitney has more awards than Janet and Beyonce but ranked Whit #6 ...so yeah, its a bunch of unreliable figures being pushed and switched around.

And you alredy know if she was the most awarded living artist the hive would need bug spray because we'd hear about it everywhere like she was the 1st to do it like everything else she does, but that's something before this thread I havent seen/heard. Wonder if Fuse went by Wikipedia, cause yea theres no way in natural hell Whit can be #6.

• Upvote 2

Somebody's gotta be toying with Wikipedia

Yes, Beyezbel's stans.

Exactly, for her to jump up there that quick? Seems unlikely. It has never been.reported shes one of the most awarded of all time...but the bottom line..fuse is wrong considering we know for a fact Whitney has more awards than Janet and Beyonce but ranked Whit #6 ...so yeah, its a bunch of unreliable figures being pushed and switched around.

Yep, definitely bullshit by fuse.

And I'm sure...even that's stretching it. I ain't hating on the hoe but I'm just sick of ANY kind of countdown/list they act like they HAVE to includ the "today" girls in there. All those lists would have Beyonce and Gaga just tossed in with all the true Icons. It could be a list of the best selling artists of all time and some how they'll find a way to place Beyonce and Gaga in the Top 10 :mellow: ..giving them undeserved placements just becuz they're "todays" girls. It's disrespectful to the icons and.legends who've paid their dues but they gotta get pushed down the list and make room just becuz they are no longer current? It's BULLSHIT

• Upvote 2

And I'm sure...even that's stretching it. I ain't hating on the hoe but I'm just sick of ANY kind of countdown/list they act like they HAVE to included the "today" girls in there. All those lists would have Beyonce and Gaga just tossed in with all the true Icons. It could be a list of the best selling artists of all time and some how they'll find a way to place Beyonce and Gaga in the Top 10 :mellow: ..giving them undeserved placements just becuz they're "todays" girls. It's disrespectful to the icons and.legends who've paid their dues but they gotta get pushed down the list and make room just becuz they are no longer current? It's BULLSHIT

:lmao:

And I'm sure...even that's stretching it. I ain't hating on the hoe but I'm just sick of ANY kind of countdown/list they act like they HAVE to includ the "today" girls in there. All those lists would have Beyonce and Gaga just tossed in with all the true Icons. It could be a list of the best selling artists of all time and some how they'll find a way to place Beyonce and Gaga in the Top 10 :mellow: ..giving them undeserved placements just becuz they're "todays" girls. It's disrespectful to the icons and.legends who've paid their dues but they gotta get pushed down the list and make room just becuz they are no longer current? It's BULLSHIT

All truth, it's not hate its just facts, stans wanna be all "We gotta respect the new generation, why can't they be put with the legends?" , because they arent there yet, no women in this generation compares to the Janet, Madonna, & Whitney did when they were most of these girls age.

• Upvote 1

I doubt it because Janet received awards in so many areas and not just major awards but stuff we dont even think about

Exactly. I mean at one awards show Janet won in one night what Beyonce won in 2 separate Grammy years.