Janet came in at #3 on Fuse 100 Most Awarded Artist but...

BlackCat1989

Instead of playing one of her own videos they played "Scream". I was so pissed off that I flipped the channel. Nelly gave a great introduction(he was all excited and shit) to her but I felt that they disrespected her by playing Mj's video. Damn let Janet have her own shine without placing Mj in it all the damn time. And you know he ended up being #1 anyway. People just don't realize how awesome Janet really is. I mean for goodness sakes the woman beat out 98 other artist, well 99 if you ask me (Beyonce don't count because she brought half of her awards). Now that I'm done with my little rant i'm going to go watch some Janet videos with my daughters.

That is very disrespectful when they link her with him. This woman had come to long and far to still be linked. It's not the end of the world but i've always found it annoying. This woman has a gazillion Standout solo videos...and you choice Scream to represent her?? Then again maybe they thought it was the Best vid she's ever done or something. Who was #2..? Whitney?

That is very disrespectful when they link her with him. This woman had come to long and far to still be linked. It's not the end of the world but i've always found it annoying. This woman has a gazillion Standout solo videos...and you choice Scream to represent her?? Then again maybe they thought it was the Best vid she's ever done or something. Who was #2..? Whitney?

Beyonce was #2 that's why I said that she brought half of her awards because theirs no way in hell that she should be up there with Janet and Mj already. Whitney surprisingly came in at #6.

I was sitting there saying now watch they play "That's the way love goes". But no they played "Scream" and to me even though I like that video I preferred to see one of Janet's own videos. Damn it like no matter what she has done they want to link it to Mj somehow someway and it pisses me off. Its just another reason for people to say oh she's there because of Mj.

RN, If, Together Again, All For You, REALLY?!?!?! That is proving to be the problem with alot of the very dumb generation under us, they really believe Janet bit off Michael for attention, that he is the sole reason for her success, like he was in the studio with her and choreographing her dances, it pisses me off soooo much because she's worked so long & hard to be looked at as more than just someones sister.

As if putting a lessor over her wasn't disrespectful enough....

Isn't that her song tho :umm: she wrote, produced (with Jimmy & Terry), and killed the choreography on all occasions

If it isn't hers.. whose is it?

It is technically part her song, but more so Mj's because she is a feature on it and it appeared on his album. I just think that they could have picked a better video for her. I don't even think of "Scream" as one of Janet's best videos.

is Beyonce really the 2nd most awarded artist? :mellow:

Ummmm... I'm stuck on that bullshit too..We have already confirmed plenty of times.. MJ was the most awarded, Whitney 2nd, Janet 3rd. How on earth would Whitney be #6 and Beyonce #2? They must be adding in DC awards (even then still feels like a reach) I'm not buying it.at all

It is technically part her song, but more so Mj's because she is a feature on it and it appeared on his album. I just think that they could have picked a better video for her. I don't even think of "Scream" as one of Janet's best videos.

I think it's more of a duet

He had the nerve to pass-away to avoid doing a contractual duet for Janet.. Tsk tsk <_<

• Upvote 1

Yea, because Janet's been there for a while, and it's highly unlikely Bey jumped THAT far ahead invery little time, somebody's playing with numbers.

Exactly, for her to jump up there that quick? Seems unlikely. It has never been.reported shes one of the most awarded of all time...but the bottom line..fuse is wrong considering we know for a fact Whitney has more awards than Janet and Beyonce but ranked Whit #6 ...so yeah, its a bunch of unreliable figures being pushed and switched around.