HONESTLY ..HOW MANY OF YA'LL HAVE ACTUALLY..

janetDAYZ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn near came to blows(fighting) or had a major argument over someone who's dissed Janet in ur face (not online situations) but maybe friends or ppl you know (whether it be face to face or over the phone).

I can HONESTLY say over the years ..Im guilty of getting in heated arguments to where my adrenaline is pumping and Im ready to pound a muthafuka in his face over Janet.Sometimes I literally LOSE IT!!!Im not as bad since I've gotten older tho. Its crazy how ur love and commitment for an artist can be so strong :mellow:

guilty as charged

When a muthafuka is a Brandy stan and have the audacity to call Janet a FLOP ...yeah...thats when its time to put muthafukaz in their place..ya'll woulnd't believe the bullshit he would have the nerve to say :mellow:

Chile :mellow: I would've read him to the high heavens :lmao:

I can't say that I was at the point of fighting, but I shut the conversation down. Then they try to pull fake achievements. I'm like bitch please! Don't you know that I also love Britney, GaGa, Madonna, Beyonce, etc so I know what they have and haven't achieved. LOL!

Chile :mellow: I would've read him to the high heavens :lmao:

My thing is you cant say SHIT about another artist if YOUR artist hasnt DONE IT or ISNT DOIN IT! The fact that you even have the nerve to part ur lips about anything concerning Janet while you're a Brandy stan is a read within itself. Ya'll would want his email addy if I told ya'll the shit he said .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't say that I was at the point of fighting, but I shut the conversation down. Then they try to pull fake achievements. I'm like bitch please! Don't you know that I also love Britney, GaGa, Madonna, Beyonce, etc so I know what they have and haven't achieved. LOL!

They do try to put a whole nother spin on achievements :lol: :lol:

*looks to see if a care to view your lake attempt at covering up how dumb you are*

But my post was about how people I know feel about Janet just like the others. Austin stans for Beyonce but you didn't see him bring her up. Maybe your dumbass should have continued to lurk for a lil while longer :coffee:

Honestly I really don't care. People I know hate Bieber and I still blast his albums. I don't feel the need to let others failed attempts at making their opinions into "facts" dictate how I like. I wish Nick Jr. would have came up with a storyline for you to do the same :coffee:

I mentioned Janet and Mike...DEAL WITH IT! :coffee:

:rolleyes:

Of course, there's Hendrika's #1 co-signer :coffee:

damn near came to blows(fighting) or had a major argument over someone who's dissed Janet in ur face (not online situations) but maybe friends or ppl you know (whether it be face to face or over the phone).

I can HONESTLY say over the years ..Im guilty of getting in heated arguments to where my adrenaline is pumping and Im ready to pound a muthafuka in his face over Janet.Sometimes I literally LOSE IT!!!Im not as bad since I've gotten older tho. Its crazy how ur love and commitment for an artist can be so strong :mellow:

I don't even bother any more. I just accept the fact that not everyone gets Janet. I'm very protective of who I tell that I'm flying to another country, spending the weekend and missing two days of work to see the artist who's work I love the most. But I'm happy to do it and am thankful for being able to.-_-

People don't really shade Janet around me but they always try Michael and I have to put them back in their place but for the most part everyone who knows me knows that I love Michael nd Janet so when they talk sh*t about them around me they already know I'll drag them

Archived