So apparently there is another young man accusing Mj of molestation?

BlackCat1989

It's a known fact that his real voice was deeper than he let on, but this is the 1st Im hearing (mind you I've seen ALOT of documentaries about people who were in his life), and I've never heard any of them say he was manly, if anything it was the opposite where 1 guy said when he needed to go to the bathroom he'd say "I have to tinkle (or peepee, I forgot which of the 2)", not so manly.....

It's a known fact that his real voice was deeper than he let on, but this is the 1st Im hearing (mind you I've seen ALOT of documentaries about people who were in his life), and I've never heard any of them say he was manly, if anything it was the opposite where 1 guy said when he needed to go to the bathroom he'd say "I have to tinkle (or peepee, I forgot which of the 2)", not so manly.....

It's a known fact? You have proof of this "known fact"? He lived 40 years in the music business so there's got to be something

Yes.. He was a man-child so I'd like to her evidence of his alleged manly voice

It's a known fact? You have proof of this "known fact"? He lived 40 years in the music business so there's got to be something

Yes.. He was a man-child so I'd like to her evidence of his alleged manly voice

http://youtu.be/ULWBq4dFhnk

And yea it's a known fact for the fans, when he went through puberty he wasn't happy with the change and neither was Berry Gordy so he encouraged him to almost do a impression of his younger voice, and he just never stopped. Hell Katherine even put in her book that she encouraged him to be comfortable with his real voice, but he never was.

Game you are misinformed about Mike's real voice. Plenty of ppl have said how Mike's real voice is infact alot deeper...but not only that but even with his singing...THE world renowned vocal coach Seth Riggs has talked about how Michael had a natural baritone speaking voice and how he would try to get Mike to sing in his lower baritone register but Mike never wanted to sing low he preferred high. He would influence Mike to be more natural with his tone but Mike preferred to sound high, like a kid (as he put it) becuz Mike felt it made him sound more endearing ...speaking and singing wise .Do Your Research Norman.

And really tbh, it shouldn't sound that farfetched to you becuz we ALL know Janet's interview voice and how she speaks in public is NOT her natural voice :lmao: Janet puts that shy voice on cause its synonymous with her existance. But Janets real speaking voice is not as light and paper thin as she speaks in public. And if you don't know that...then you don't know Janet Jackson :mellow: The whole Jackson family got that soft voice they put on... for the cameras. It's in their DNA :lmao:

• Upvote 1

@ Lioness Queen, Thanks I for one don't care if there are lots of Mj supporters here.I will not stay silent just because some choose to be blinded by Mj's talent, money, and fame. I stayed silent for to long in my own situation. It just hard for me to believe that everyone is lying about Mj. Not everyone is after money! I did not know Mj personally so I don't know what he was like behind closed doors( that goes for everybody). He could have showed the public one face and been completely different when he was alone with those boys( again speaking from my own experience). The one that really got me was Wade Robson because I knew just how much he loved Mj.

You should research the cases and the people involved. What you will find will make you upset at those making a mockery of what you and millions of others actually went through for the sake of money (and the media that supports it).

Just a few among MANY things you will find should you do research

The father of the 1st accuser:

Additional information: The family of the 1st accuser immediately pursued a civil case. The civil case would have allowed hearsay and circumstantial evidence to be admitted. This could have prejudiced potential jury members of any criminal proceedings against Michael and prevented him against getting a fair trial in a criminal case (as the civil trial would have been the most watched event in television history).

Why the rush for a civil trial?

The 2nd accuser:

Janet Arvizo (mother of the accuser in 2003) visited a civil attorney about potentially suing Michael for molesting her son. This was in January 2000... Perhaps she did this because she couldn't get authorities to believe her concerning the vile things MJ was doing to her child? Could be... except January 2000 was seven months BEFORE she and her family actually met Michael Jackson.

The family in question has a LONG history of scamming and being grifters.

Now the big one.... the one that really got you.. Wade Robson:

When the story 1st dropped there were claims of "repressed memories" or not fully being able to grasp and understand what what happened to him until a nervous breakdown and subsequent therapy in 2011/2012 brought it back to him. However, there is footage as late March 2012 of him paying tribute to Michael

August 2011:

Wade when he was still in the running to be the main choreographer for MJ's Immortal tour....

There is another 14 minute video filmed in March 2012 that I can't post (we are only allowed to link two videos at a time in a post) It features Wade talking about his career, dance in general, and he again talks about MJ and pays tribute. Amazing for someone that's just had a breakdown and is about to discover decades worth of repressed/hidden memories .... (I will post the video later if you still want to see it and haven't found it on your own)

Btw March 2012 is the month he supposedly had his breakthrough and came to terms with what happened to him.

*Edited to add* A link the video: https://www.youtube....h?v=vWazdCJxTFI

Not to mention his 2005 testimony denying he was EVER molested by Michael. If any moment in his life should have jogged his "repressed memories" and gave him clarity on what supposedly happened to him.... it should have been that moment.

.-----------------------

All of that just scratches the surface, btw...

Don't allow the horrible circumstances of what happened to you, and a media focused on scandal/profit over truth, to form your opinion. Dig deeper.

• Upvote 3