So apparently there is another young man accusing Mj of molestation?

BlackCat1989

I don't know! Where there is smoke there is fire so.... We all know that Mj had a fondness for young boys.

A fire sparked from bullshit, sure. Unless this new kid turns up some good evidence then there's no reason to believe him. Like Dayz said, he can sit all the way down with the rest of the liars.

All due respect to anyone victimized, but this man stood trial and all yall were silent. If you felt some type of way you should have said something then. Now you are suing for money and it looks opportunistic.

Riding the Xscape wave, huh?

#B-I-N-G-O #WONDERTWINPOWERACTIVATE! #FORMOFTRUTH!

I don't know! Where there is smoke there is fire so.... We all know that Mj had a fondness for young boys.

And sometimes it's a smoke machine. Like I've always maintained, it's very possible MJ was that diry guy, but I just don't buy it, I'd buy that he died a 50 yr old virgin before I'd buy that personally, his love for kids (not just boys, KIDS, he always had little girls with him too) seemed to pure and innocent, but alas I'm going off of my own opinion like we all are. To me the smoke here is that this shit comes out everytime MJ's estate releases something....

A fire sparked from bullshit, sure. Unless this new kid turns up some good evidence then there's no reason to believe him. Like Dayz said, he can sit all the way down with the rest of the liars.

YESSSS. NONE of the bastards or their asshole parents ever really delivered concrete evidence that said anything, I mean "oooh Jordie knew what Michael's Penis looked like" um if we're in a public restroom and Michael Jackson is standing up next to me in the urinals, who the fuck ISNT gonna take a good peak and be able to tell you what it looked like, ITS MICHAEL JACKSONS DICK....and apparently he had a thing for whipping it out and peeing anywhere outside in Neverland...odd but kid like lol....I had this discussion the other day lol

All due respect to anyone victimized, but this man stood trial and all yall were silent. If you felt some type of way you should have said something then. Now you are suing for money and it looks opportunistic.

YUP, had allllll them years the man was alive and then had the quiet years where new music wasn't coming out that he could've said something, BUT he chooses now, bitch boo bye. Sad to say but even if it did happen, we see what this persons #1 priority is regardless.
  • Upvote 1

Y'all can say what you want, but this makes 5. There's no reason that a grown ass man should have been having sleepovers with young ass boys. Now I don't want to believe that Janet's brother was a child molester, but I have had my suspicions about Mj for a long time. As someone who was a victim of childhood molestation myself it is hard for me to just up and say that these boys are lying. I know what its like to have people not believe you when you tell your turths. People are so quick to want to say that these boys are lying and that they are all out for money. From what I know the first accuser is the only one who received any money. Just because they file these lawsuits don't mean that they will win any money, but it damn sho means that they will become enemy #1 for all Mj Stans.

If this is true do you all feel that it is okay for these young men to be victimized for the rest of their lives by Mj Stans?

Y'all can say what you want, but this makes 5. There's no reason that a grown ass man should have been having sleepovers with young ass boys. Now I don't want to believe that Janet's brother was a child molester, but I have had my suspicions about Mj for a long time. As someone who was a victim of childhood molestation myself it is hard for me to just up and say that these boys are lying. I know what its like to have people not believe you when you tell your turths. People are so quick to want to say that these boys are lying and that they are all out for money. From what I know the first accuser is the only one who received any money. Just because they file these lawsuits don't mean that they will win any money, but it damn sho means that they will become enemy #1 for all Mj Stans.

If this is true do you all feel that it is okay for these young men to be victimized for the rest of their lives by Mj Stans?

Wonderful post. Sorry about what happened to you :(. I personally am not going to say anything regarding this matter since I know MJ has a lot of fans here and it will just be a never ending drama.
  • Upvote 1

@ Lioness Queen, Thanks I for one don't care if there are lots of Mj supporters here.I will not stay silent just because some choose to be blinded by Mj's talent, money, and fame. I stayed silent for to long in my own situation. It just hard for me to believe that everyone is lying about Mj. Not everyone is after money! I did not know Mj personally so I don't know what he was like behind closed doors( that goes for everybody). He could have showed the public one face and been completely different when he was alone with those boys( again speaking from my own experience). The one that really got me was Wade Robson because I knew just how much he loved Mj.

• Upvote 1

@ Lioness Queen, Thanks I for one don't care if there are lots of Mj supporters here.I will not stay silent just because some choose to be blinded by Mj's talent, money, and fame. I stayed silent for to long in my own situation. It just hard for me to believe that everyone is lying about Mj.

Outstanding!!!!! ^_^

• Upvote 1

@ Lioness Queen, Thanks I for one don't care if there are lots of Mj supporters here.I will not stay silent just because some choose to be blinded by Mj's talent, money, and fame. I stayed silent for to long in my own situation. It just hard for me to believe that everyone is lying about Mj. Not everyone is after money! I did not know Mj personally so I don't know what he was like behind closed doors( that goes for everybody). He could have showed the public one face and been completely different when he was alone with those boys( again speaking from my own experience). The one that really got me was Wade Robson because I knew just how much he loved Mj.

Im sorry that happened to you, but still you have the right to your opinion & I have the right to mine. And it doesn't change the fact that all who've come out after his death all coincidentally picked when the estate was releasing something to drop their silence which is more telling to where their priorities rest.

Wade coming forward would've meant more to me if MJ was alive or if Wade was still working and making money. Instead of a unemployed addict who was alienating everyone around him. My question is when is someone who doesn't want or need the money going to come forward, that would also be more telling.

• Upvote 2

If it's true then yes it would be wrong for them to be victimized. I'm sorry you went through that, and I can certainly feel your pain from my own life, but to judge this situation from that would be basing it off of emotion and past experience which is wrong. It makes you biased. I don't know if this kid is lying, but he's given no reason to believe him yet just like the others. No solid evidence, convenient timing, and the fact that money has been confirmed to be the reason in two of the situations(the biggest two of all) casts doubt on them all. It'd be a cold day in hell before I'd ever accept money to quiet my stance against my molester. I'd rather see him put under the jail. That doesn't seem to be the case for these guys, or anywhere near. Statistically Michael could have, but that's only because he was around kids very often. It doesn't mean he molested any of them, and he never gave even the slightest impression he would have. If this kid can put up some good evidence then he should be believed. Otherwise, he deserves to fit with the Chandlers and the Arvisos.

Im sorry that happened to you, but still you have the right to your opinion & I have the right to mine. And it doesn't change the fact that all who've come out after his death all coincidentally picked when the estate was releasing something to drop their silence which is more telling to where their priorities rest.

Wade coming forward would've meant more to me if MJ was alive or if Wade was still working and making money. Instead of a unemployed addict who was alienating everyone around him. My question is when is someone who doesn't want or need the money going to come forward, that would also be more telling.

YAS. Great Post!

YAS. Great Post!

Thanks, I'm just sayin when's 1 of the rich kids that hung out with him gonna say something? Each of the public cases are to easy too shut down. Jordy's dad was a opportunist who only came out with the allegations after Michael didn't upgrade his career (then after MJ died he killed himself....awfully telling). The kid that took him to court was shown to be a shifty person,& Wade was going through financial & job issues& alienating everyone he knew. So I'm waiting for there to be 1 with NONE of that.

Yeah and that second family of accusers apparently had a history of fraudulent court cases. They probably thought "Hey if we accuse MJ of the same thing, it'll make him look guilty in the eyes of the public... but most importantly, we'll get the money!" The jurors saw right through all that.

I remember an interview that the Magician guy who was friends with Michael back in the 90's. He said that they way Michael talks in public with the sweet voice and innocent tone, is completely different to how Michael talks off camera. He said Michael had a very deep voice and was quite a manly man. These celebrities are very well trained at keeping their public image.