NEW VIDEO: Michael Jackson ft Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good

janetDAYZ

That is hands down the weakest song on the album. :sigh:

They should have led with APWNN or Chicago. JT was not needed. His whole pressence screams stunt when no stunts were needed. The music is good by itself..

It didnt need anybody cuz it didnt need to be released. It's so campy and sounds dated.

I agree, Chicago should have been the single (that's my shit!!!) or something else cuz its much stronger shit on the album than this 32 year old MJ vocal.

Exactly!

I think LA was trying to offer songs that represented every era, however LNFSG should have stayed shelved. Im sure there are better tracks from the OTW era that could have been used.

FACT: the song needed someone relevant in today's market.. The President was flown in and asked to provide vocals

FACT: his vocals only made an already weak track weaker. A female vocalist should have been used.

A female vocalist should have been used.

Well... with Timberpuss they weren't far from that lol

But I'm not with y'all on the song not being good. And MJ not using them don't mean they don't slay. He's kept worst songs than this&these on each of his albums.

:lmao: and you think radio would touch a dated, horrible song?? Stop

Though I don't possess the song bc it's MJ/bad, even with JT, but let's not

Right becuz radio is juss EATING THIS UP! .. um, nope. They have to play a new release by the late King Of Pop... What world do you live in? The production of the music could have been made by pots and pans.. they were gonna play it regardless cuz its the Late Great. We're not talking about Keyshia Cole,here. The song is mediocre and its better shit on the album. You'll live.

Right becuz radio is juss EATING THIS UP! .. um, nope. They have to play a new release by the late King Of Pop... What world do you live in? The production of the music could gave been made by pots and pans.. they were gonna play it regardless cuz its the Late Great. We're not talking about Keyshia Cole,here

I don't listen to the radio so idk what they play.. all I know is it is his highest ranking single AROUND THE WORLD since... 2001(?) because of Justin Timberlake :coffee:

PS radio would have played it anyways... bc they had to via their "synergy" agreement... aka 21st Century Payola

“L.A. [Reid] was torn; I wasn’t as torn,” Timbaland, who serves as the album’s executive producer, told MTV News about the singer’s inclusion. “I’m like, The kids gonna flock to this one. People don’t know Off The Wall like they know ‘SexyBack.’ So, this got more feel like if it was ‘SexyBack,’ but respect to Michael Jackson, this is how we gonna do it.”

:coffee: Y'all will accept Justin as the President of Pop and his influence on TODAY'S generation (90s/00s babies) and not yesterday's

Wait, are ppl still questioning why Justin is on the track? If its not more than obvious.. your brains are failing you. Your own dislike for Justin TimberGOD shouldn't disrupt your common sense.

Wow.