Could this be Janet boys? :o

Utopia

We've been sworn to secrecy, but the music speaks for itself

Due in no small part to the success of a couple of Parisian robots, disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist and is a flawless fit for the times.

Billboard was given an exlcusive listen to this forthcoming track, but we've been sworn to secrecy on the exact artist’s identity. But, after a fair amount of begging, we were given exclusive permission to leak this 50-second snippet to the world. For now, the music will have to speak for itself.

Check out the tease above, and stay tuned for the big reveal coming soon. (And feel free to hit @billboard on twitter with any guesses about who the secret star might be.)

http://www.billboard..._source=twitter

click on the link to hear it

It's either her or Madonna :o But the way Madonna loves to jump on trends these days it's probably her <_<

What do yall think? Does the beat give you Janet vibes?

• Upvote 1

It might be. The fact that this was released on her birthday....

Exactly :o And it specifically says Dance Diva so unless they grab Donna ha casket, it can only be Janice or Madonna :o

And we all know how Janet likes to keep thangs under her burqa these days so it would only be natural for them to BEG her to unveil (hihi) the snippet :o

On the other hand, this also sounds like something Madonna would do ala Confessions on a Nursing Home -_-

• Upvote 1

Janet's never really done disco before (correct me if I'm wrong.. Idk 70s music very well).. I think Madonna would want people to know it's her untalented self

We'll just have to wait and see

Shape-shifting isn't very Madonna too

boys

Get out :umm:

Exactly :o And it specifically says Dance Diva so unless they grab Donna ha casket, it can only be Janice or Madonna :o

And we all know how Janet likes to keep thangs under her burqa these days so it would only be natural for them to BEG her to unveil (hihi) the snippet :o

On the other hand, this also sounds like something Madonna would do ala Confessions on a Nursing Home -_-

I'll wait until the song is on iTunes. Been let down too many times

Mess at ppl saying Adele... What is she gonna move, ha fat rolls? :rolleyes:

oh wait... it could be Rhenna as well :o But then again they said Legend ...

Janice with a decent choreographer would slay this beat ec20fb7f.gif

This freaking snippet is driving me nuts cuz it samples a song that i love ( i can hear it) but i can't fucking tell what song it is :umm: Im mumbling this bitch and all but i can't remember the original's track name *grabs a knife*

I'll wait until the song is on iTunes. Been let down too many times

-_-

• Upvote 1

I GOT IT BOYS I GOT IT I REMEMBERED, it samples this track

now yall can stop pming me and shit cuz you didn't help shit. Thank you ^_^

sfçqksdfmçlk WAIT... It's not this one... omg imma lose it ._: keep pming me Boys :o