Justin Bieber caught on video using N-word several times while telling racist joke

janetDAYZ

Troubled pop singer Justin Bieber is now facing new problems after a video has emerged of him telling a racist joke that included him dropping the N-word five times.

The Sun newspaper in England released the disturbing video of the racist joke that features a smirking Bieber asking: “Why are black people afraid of chainsaws?”

He then delivered the insensitive punch line: "Run n-----, n-----, n-----, n-----, n-----."

Bieber also added some chainsaw noises as he delivered the joke.

The video was apparently taken during filming of the 20-year-old pop star's "Never Say Never" documentary in 2011, the newspaper reported.

Representatives for Bieber, who looks much younger in the video, tried to buy the video for a large amount of money to keep it from being released, The Sun reported.

"This video is Justin Bieber and his camp's worst nightmare. Even after the year he's had, when he's never been far from controversy, this tops the lot," a source told the newspaper.

Ironically, Bieber denied he used the N-word in a song that was uploaded on YouTube last summer and incorrectly stated he sang it. The song titled "What She Wants" was actually a hoax and not recorded by him.

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/justin-bieber-n-word-doc-footage-report-article-1.1813072

That little fucker already apologized for saying it..

do u know who we,re talking about? :unsure:

I guess it was my wishful thinking....how many times can someone apologize for their behavior? Unacceptable. I don't see what makes anyone think any kind of racial jokes are OK.

What boggles my mind is that We're living in a time of a hypersentive society to where ever itty bitty thing you say can be scrutinized and/or taken the wrong way. How can you not be cautious enough to know better, knowing good and well you've been a witness to others who have caught a major backlash for those SAME actions? Are we just a stupid society or one that just doesnt care? Help me with this cuz I juss don't get it with these less than smart individuals.

• Upvote 1

He's a child, with way more money and enablers around him that let him make an ass out of himself, Britney did the same fucking thing, only difference is the Whites wanted to save her robotic moving ass, I don't see too many folks jonesing to save Bieber, he's done, its over, and he ran around thinking nothing could touch him, well him just fucked up royally...he's done one stupid thing after the next and I dont need to see a video to believe he said what he said, it's not acceptable and he should pay with his career, its over now....

• Upvote 1

He's a child, with way more money and enablers around him that let him make an ass out of himself, Britney did the same fucking thing, only difference is the Whites wanted to save her robotic moving ass, I don't see too many folks jonesing to save Bieber, he's done, its over, and he ran around thinking nothing could touch him, well him just fucked up royally...he's done one stupid thing after the next and I dont need to see a video to believe he said what he said, it's not acceptable and he should pay with his career, its over now....

Well his ass didn't have to do any jail time so someone saved him. He's going to end up being replaced by another manufactured white boy and his tween fans will forget about him.

Didn't his last album and movie flop? I'd say a lot of people are already over him unless his touring stats are good. Eww at him using that word though. Everything he does is because of black people from the music, to the clothes, to the vocab and he has the nerve to use that word :umm:.

Didn't his last album and movie flop? I'd say a lot of people are already over him unless his touring stats are good. Eww at him using that word though. Everything he does is because of black people from the music, to the clothes, to the vocab and he has the nerve to use that word :umm:.

Platinum album in US

3 million world wide

He didn't just use the word.. he used it in a vulgar and unnecessary manner.. I'm sure he's used the word before hanging out with his "friends" but to joke like that... ew

Platinum album in US

3 million world wide

He didn't just use the word.. he used it in a vulgar and unnecessary manner.. I'm sure he's used the word before hanging out with his "friends" but to joke like that... ew

His 4th album did 3 million worldwide?

If you include his Xmas shit as an album... yes.. his third album BELIEVE sold 3 million copies WW

He released one after Believe didn't he? I don't really follow him but I'm sure he released something after Believe. *Googles*. Yeah he released "Journals" but it was only digital...

He released one after Believe didn't he? I don't really follow him but I'm sure he released something after Believe. *Googles*. Yeah he released "Journals" but it was only digital...

It's a compilation album... it's was used as a promotional tool to promote his shitty movie... I wouldn't count it as an album

It's a compilation album... it's was used as a promotional tool to promote his shitty movie... I wouldn't count it as an album

I'm sure the movie didn't do well though? I could be wrong.