Janet had to book appointments to see MJ according to new book

T.C

FACT FILE:

- MJ was a voracious reader and loved to listen to English classical music.

- He was painfully isolated from everyone, including his sister.

- Janet Jackson who had to make appointments to see him (and be refused).

- MJ had secret affairs with two women whom he "made out with" in the back of a limousine.

- He would organise elaborate birthday parties for his kids Prince, Paris and Blanket who had no friends at all.

- MJ was raised a Jehovah's Witness; they do not celebrate Christmas. But Jackson did for his kids. One night he went Christmas shopping all alone, after the store was closed for the night for customers. He bought $10,000 worth of toys — train sets, action figures and lots of "girly-girly" stuff for his daughter Paris — and had them all gift-wrapped and placed under the Christmas tree in his house before dawn.

- MJ's security guards carried semiautomatic Glock pistols with extended magazines; Tasers that could deliver 1.2 million volts; MP5 fully automatic submachine guns; military style AR15s, 12-guage automatic shotguns; close to 3000 rounds of ammunition for everything they had. But MJ didn't like his kids seeing any kind of weapon.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/columns/sunday-read/If-MJ-were-alive-this-book-would-not-have-been-written/articleshow/36561930.cms

None of this is new "information" except the weapons. I've heard all of that before over the years tbh. Not sure why they singled Janet but I guess it's because she's the only Jackson who will get peoples attention besides Michael... None of the siblings could get a hold of him and struggled to meet him. He only really kept in touch with Katherine just like Janet nowadays supposedly only uses ha. The Christmas stuff, expensive buys and elaborate parties - well we saw all that in his private home movies and THAT interview. I've heard the affair rumours via fans who followed him around. And we know about the reading thanks to the Neverland raid and various other sources...and his favourite musical piece was Debussys Clair De Lune apparently (or The Nutcracker Suite). These bodyguards could have come with something new :lol:

• Upvote 1

None of this is new "information" except the weapons. I've heard all of that before over the years tbh. Not sure why they singled Janet but I guess it's because she's the only Jackson who will get peoples attention besides Michael... None of the siblings could get a hold of him and struggled to meet him. He only really kept in touch with Katherine just like Janet nowadays supposedly only uses ha. The Christmas stuff, expensive buys and elaborate parties - well we saw all that in his private home movies and THAT interview. I've heard the affair rumours via fans who followed him around. And we know about the reading thanks to the Neverland raid and various other sources...and his favourite musical piece was Debussys Clair De Lune apparently (or The Nutcracker Suite). These bodyguards could have come with something new :lol:

Yeah none of what they are saying in the book is new except about MJ living in DC for a bit walking around downtown with his girlfriend at night. On the radio they said they didn't have non disclosure agreements but everyone else did which I dont believe. They are just receyling info we already know trying to make a buck

Damn, his kids had it good.

Had it good :huh:

They had to wear masks for half their lives because father was paranoid that no one will believe a black man could have two blonde hair, blue eyed children.. Homeschooled them and their only friend were each other

Matter of fact... He had more child friends than they had

I don't envy them at all...

• Upvote 2

Had it good :huh:

They had to wear masks for half their lives because father was paranoid that no one will believe a black man could have two blonde hair, blue eyed children.. Homeschooled them and their only friend were each other

Matter of fact... He had more child friends than they had

I don't envy them at all...

Agreed... I was gonna say, did they :umm:

You would think those women would have written a book or spoke out by now if it were true.

Well, that's because

1) The only women who spoke out about having sex with MJ was that Lisa-Marie Presley girl, who married him to further her career and meet Janet Jack and the mother of his two blonde hair, blue eyed white children

2) Fictitious women can't write books