Gather Around Luvs... Let's Get Into A HIDDEN Gem

LawdToday

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS SONG EXISTS.

I love the vocal arrangements of this. Janet's light & airy voice bouncing through the stereo system. 

Supported by the backing harmonies and the instrumental. Like the song is just LIFE. So euphoric. 

All those sounds working together to achieve a common goal... HEAVEN!

And alot of the gerls like to stunt on Janet's voice, but the other pop lames aren't ever doing it.

Not a Rihanna, Katy, Jhene, etc.  

I actually preferred Luv over RWU when they were both released back in '08. It's still one of her better songs from the past decade and deserved a video.

Sure the fuck did. I didn't know LUV back then, but I wonder why they went with RWU over this pop MASTERPIECE 

Sure the fuck did. I didn't know LUV back then, but I wonder why they went with RWU over this pop MASTERPIECE

RWU had more international appeal. It should have be a sizable hit in st least Europe if nowhere else.

Luv wasn't given the treatment it should have gotten. It would have been a hit with the R&B market.

• Upvote 2

I wish I went to the Rockwitchu Tour :tear:. The set list was her best, ever imo! The outfits were cray and the set itself looked amazing! Fit for a stadium tbh :(

I missed the RN tour, and that's when I was the crazest for her, I think I would have lost my damn mind at 12 fucking with live Janet -_-

I missed the RN tour, and that's when I was the crazest for her, I think I would have lost my damn mind at 12 fucking with live Janet -_-

I was 7 when I seen the RN tour..she was the introduction to the world of concerts I would see over the past 24yrs. Thank You Janet. -_-