Should Janet....

janetDAYZ

Game, u say the dumbest shit. The show is called BEHIND THE MUSIC ...it was not created to help artists career , it was created to give you more intimate insight into the artists life and things that you may and may not know about coming from the horse's mouth in-depth instead of a bunch of producers tryna put together sum chronicalized story of someone's life. What is it with you and sales...? You are are too hung up on something that was booming 20 years ago. Get Over It. Welcome to 2014. You may enter at anytime.

Welcome to Reality... Janet Jack doesn't need BTM.. She needs SNL

Not about sales.. It's about brand

Ain't one one checking for that

I was referring to the return of Classic Janet without a modern twist

nn;, not yew answering your original question 

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

and NOT 20 helping her career 

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

Not JANET avoiding to perform ANY song from that helpful album on her last tour 

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

not DIAMONDS getting a performance before ANY track from the career helping albern 20 yo 

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

Maybe that's why she performed it in low capacity venues, she knew that without the 20 yo songs she wouldnt be able to fill up a stadium

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

She performed COM once but she took it down... apparently you dont know THAT ...

:sigh: doing too much..

Btw.. She didn't perform any songs from the last three albums on the Up Close & Personal tour except for Feedback.

You have nothing.. You're just trolling 20 for some reason.. Idk why but whatever floats ya boat

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

Oh, another song she preferred over  the 1.2M  helpful album seller 20 YO

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

But SIS.. i had that info on post 31... you were just too blind by the helpful sales of 20 to notice 

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

but gggnnn... drag... Google really did help you out 

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

and NOt YEW of all posters on this forum talking about desperation 

iXDx2p4PniyVY.gif

No? 3-4 interviews in ten years not including Oprah's Ball

97 or 98? 2000, 2006... Am I missing one? 2010

Yea I think the statement of not really being there for Oprah only applies to MJ, he did 1 interview (1 of his best imo) and that's it. I think for her to have to keep going back she has to  be at least "alright/cool" with her.

Yea I think the statement of not really being there for Oprah only applies to MJ, he did 1 interview (1 of his best imo) and that's it. I think for her to have to keep going back she has to  be at least "alright/cool" with her.

I'm sure they know the same big-wigs in Heaven.. Since Janet is the Goddess of Music and Oprah is the Goddess of Daytime Television -_-

Oprah loves Janet... like in a "I wanna fuck Janet with my finger" way :unsure:

• Upvote 1

that show was popping back in the late 90's, early 2000. they tried to make it relevant again, but nobody is really checking for that show like that anymore. So I can do without it. Janet likes her secrets, so a show like that wouldn't suit her well anyway.

This, and people have short attention spans, I mean how can you go behind the music on Janet? This woman has a catalog so much bigger than them other lessors -_-

• Upvote 1

I'm sure they know the same big-wigs in Heaven.. Since Janet is the Goddess of Music and Oprah is the Goddess of Daytime Television -_-

Oprah loves Janet... like in a "I wanna fuck Janet with my finger" way :unsure:

jbx5eVm0DAvCRo.jpg

mmmhmm, I suspect even with Toya as a employee Janet's the Jackson she's closest to.