QUEEN Bey and KING Nicki- Flawless remix

Unbreakable.

Did you not read the first line in my reply? :unsure:

The song hasn't been released to iTunes, there's no radio release or video yet.

It's been out for 2 days, what do you expect it to be doing? :unsure:

Jesus Christ. :wacko:

Well why the fuck are you telling me about the album when I asked about the SONG smart guy? I obviously don't care about the album :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Well why the fuck are you telling me about the album when I asked about the SONG smart guy? I obviously don't care about the album :mellow:

:lol::rolleyes: I mentioned the album but I also addressed your question about the song luv. Go back and read my post.

And I mentioned the album because, selling albums>selling singles.

You sure .... Since DIL, this is the most I've heard about it. Everything else has been about the elevator and tour. The Album wasn't anything special.

The album is one of her best. Much better than B'day and I Am. 

Are you referring to Janet or Kelly Rowland

I like Kelly but she's nowhere near my favorite artist. When have I ever said she was? I prefer her over Beyonce.

Beyonce sold most of her albums without touring. :lol:

she was currently touring before this album was released. I spoke of WORLDWIDE cause internationally no one's checking for the Beyonce album :)

I like Kelly but she's nowhere near my favorite artist. When have I ever said she was? I prefer her over Beyonce.

she was currently touring before this album was released. I spoke of WORLDWIDE cause internationally no one's checking for the Beyonce album :)

She did 6 shows after the album was released but that's besides the point.

Since when does touring sell albums nowadays? :unsure: Why isn't Madonna's last album a huge success? :unsure: She broke touring records with the tour. :unsure: Why did Celine and Cher flop? :unsure: They're huge touring artist. :unsure:

And the album is at 3.6 million worldwide. Since when is that a flop or indicative of people not checking for an album? :unsure:

She did 6 shows after the album was released but that's besides the point.

Since when does touring sell albums nowadays? :unsure: Why isn't Madonna's last album a huge success? :unsure: She broke touring records with the tour. :unsure: Why did Celine and Cher flop? :unsure: They're huge touring artist. :unsure:

And the album is at 3.6 million worldwide. Since when is that a flop or indicative of people not checking for an album? :unsure:

Since when does touring sell albums nowadays?

Well in Beyonce's case it helped. She toured to "promote" the Beyonce brand. Strategic. So yes, touring helped her cuz with "4" she was on her way out. The SB, tour and album stunt saved her. That's juss what it is. Why else do you think Beyonce did everything backwards cuz their was a method to her madness, she knew that she was losing in the game w the album prior to this era. She's not the smartest but she ain't stupid when it comes to her career. Gaga had became THE BIGGEST POP STAR and Beyonce was determined to find a way to take that crown back.