QUEEN Bey and KING Nicki- Flawless remix

Unbreakable.

^ wtf

Anyways.. I heard nicki mentions MJ's propofol overdose :shifty:

Btw she said billion.. Not million

This is one of those songs that you can tell Beyonce wrote... Nicki didn't make this song listenable.. Thought she would. Some lines in her rap are cringeworthy.. Like the weak propofol line.. Come better

• Upvote 1

^ wtf

This is one of those songs that you can tell Beyonce wrote... Nicki didn't make this song listenable.. Thought she would. Some lines in her rap are cringeworthy.. Like the weak propofol line.. Come better

This would be everything if it were a Lonley Island like parody

• Upvote 1

^ wtf

John is never doing it hun.

THANK GOD!!!!

:lmao: I had that thought too here and on FB when they say "Your faves could never", I don't want them to ever do something this bad, Janet got wit Missy, Mariah got wit Whitney. Michael got with Janet, Rih got with Em, so no the hell ma faves couldn't lol

:lmao: at least it would appear on Billboard if Lonely Island did

And the media is focused on the weak elevator line that seemed forced.. I'm not sure they didn't put Jay-Z on the track

True

OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO WEAK and a let down. And come on now, tho I don't really care for post-retirement Jay, this would be much below his standards too.

:lmao: I had that thought too here and on FB when they say "Your faves could never", I don't want them to ever do something this bad, Janet got wit Missy, Mariah got wit Whitney. Michael got with Janet, Rih got with Em, so no the hell ma faves couldn't lol

True

OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO WEAK and a let down. And come on now, tho I don't really care for post-retirement Jay, this would be much below his standards too.

I pray P!nk, Jan, & Mayer never does a shitty track with Minaj... Btw... MC begged Nicki to be on that one track that no one remembers.. This is the same situation

Jay-Z was like "nah, I'm good Bey" :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Yea I tell Up out ma face, to get up out ma memory, lol. Bratt & Missy are all the female rappers she needs.

Yea Jay already did 1 shitty song on this album, he didn't say 2. I was just thinking about when DIL was announced as a single I thought "......at least it's not Flawless", what next Rocket? LOFL ew.

• Upvote 1