QUEEN Bey and KING Nicki- Flawless remix

Unbreakable.

Right :rolleyes::lol:

It was a bit tasteless, obviously, but it was just pointless to me. Like the elevator line, it seemed like it was supposed to have a punch, but it just fell flat and ended up lame.

Cosign

Beyonce acting all hard and cocky about it when she was just standing there like a wet noodle

• Upvote 2

lol Dioni - calm it. You only need to see Games posts in the Janet section to know what he says is crazy. And never take what Jarryl says about Bey serious - he doesn't like ha and never will. If you liek it then like it. Don't expect them two to though.

• Upvote 1

lol Dioni - calm it. You only need to see Games posts in the Janet section to know what he says is crazy.

:blink: it's no secret that you like shitty songs, like this one, but there is nothing crazy about my posts about Janet..

Lol Dioni, don't listen to Bu, he actually likes Latoya's single, therefore his musical taste isn't relevant :coffee:

• Upvote 1

:blink: it's no secret that you like shitty songs, like this one, but there is nothing crazy about my posts about Janet..

Lol Dioni, don't listen to Bu, he actually likes Latoya's single, therefore his musical taste isn't relevant :coffee:

:lmao: says you!

LOL Did I say I like LaToyas single? I haven't even heard it! Stay mad -_- - the fact I was even on your mind in that thread :lmao:

So you entered the thread just to reply to me, without listening to her song? That says a lot.. Obsessed much?

Considering you mentioned me without my being in the thread, I had every right to reply. You're the one obsessed. You can continue to like my selfies on Instagram whilst daydreaming about the things you'd do to me if I were yours. You're dismissed

Janet+gif.gif.

• Upvote 1

And never take what Jarryl says about Bey serious - he doesn't like ha and never will. 

Yet for that to be true, I'd have to hate/not like the last album, which I didn't, I did say from jump that she did have some very shitty songs on it, but it's a much better album than the 2 that came before it. But Flawless is 1 of her worst songs period (and the remix is genuinely even worst), said that from day 1. Can't be mad that I gave my honest opinion and write it off like I didn't even listen to it, that's as rude as it is wrong.

Right  :rolleyes:  :lol:

It was a bit tasteless, obviously, but it was just pointless to me. Like the elevator line, it seemed like it was supposed to have a punch, but it just fell flat and ended up lame.

EXACTLY, that's the truth about this entire remix, it's just about getting the attention, it means nothing. "No substance, just small talk"

Yet for that to be true, I'd have to hate/not like the last album, which I didn't, I did say from jump that she did have some very shitty songs on it, but it's a much better album than the 2 that came before it. But Flawless is 1 of her worst songs period, said that from day 1. Can't be mad that I gave my honest opinion and write it off like I didn't even listen to it, that's just rude.

Did I lie though or would you rather get into with Iconi?

Cosign

Beyonce acting all hard and cocky about it when she was just standing there like a wet noodle

that is a bit perplexing. She could have orchestrated the whole fight though to make both party look a damn fool why she stands by on the side-lines. :unsure: She might be like a modern day Keyser Soze. :huh: