So y'all just gon' pretend y'all ain't know about the "Sorry Mrs. Carter" music video Jay-Z's alleged mistress did dissing Beyonce?

JoeJoe

A few ideas: 

1. If she's telling the truth, then this is a very disrespectful way to do it. Much of the shade to Bey was ridiculous. She could be right on some points, though. Jay-Z does seem like a player, and Bey is trying way too hard to be who she thinks we think "Mrs. Carter" should be. It only earned a "side-eye" early on, but at this point it's worthy of a lot of head shaking. I know love is blind and every relationship has problems, but damn Bey. Is he really worth all of this? I doubt it.

2. If she's lying, then some groupie was bound to claim her very own 15 minutes.

3. Her "singing" sucks and she's also not at all as beautiful as Bey. She certainly isn't ugly, but Bey is obviously better-looking.

• Upvote 1

first of all taking Outkast and ripping the whole damn thang :umm:

Secondly, he didn't wifey you ... :coffee:

500k plus views, over 7,000 dislikes with only 2000 likes

Yeah you can tell it's a cheap video that she did just to get her point out there. She never said he wifed her. She's a nobody so of course people are gonna dislike.

A few ideas: 

1. If she's telling the truth, then this is a very disrespectful way to do it. She could be right on some points, though. Jay-Z does seem like a player, and Bey is trying way too hard to be who she thinks we think "Mrs. Carter" should be. It only earned a "side-eye" early on, but at this point it's worthy of a lot of head shaking. I know love is blind and every relationship has problems, but damn Bey. Is he really worth all of this? I doubt it.

2. If she's lying, then some groupie was bound to claim her very own 15 minutes.

3. Her "singing" sucks and she's also not at all as beautiful as Bey. She certainly isn't ugly, but Bey is obviously better-looking.

I doubt she's lying. In the first minute she said her and Jay never slept together but she killed me on that part where she clowned Beyonce about instead of showing girls how to surfboard show them how to be a wife. You married talking about surfboard and she said show these girls how to act around YO HUSBAND. Damn that was cold right there. Yeah she can't sing but she's not bad at rapping. I agree she's not ugly but Bey is better looking.