NEW VIDEO : NICKI MINAJ - ANACONDA

janetDAYZ

I'm going to ignore the shade since you're clearly upset that Nicki did what no other female (real) rapper can do.. Have a solo #2 hit in this country :coffee:

Taylor Swift is #1 :sigh: I hate to love that song

No you won't, I had that waiting and you will acknowlege that truth. Nothing to be upset about, like I said before she can do MJ numbers but since she's a gimmick & endlessly steals from the greats, it's not that rare today dear :coffee:

I thought I was the only 1, and that statement fits perfectly :umm:

No you won't, I had that waiting and you will acknowlege that truth. Nothing to be upset about, like I said before she can do MJ numbers but since she's a gimmick & endlessly steals from the greats, it's not that rare today dear :coffee:

Oh she's a gimmick now? Last time I checked, she dropped the whole "Gaga of rapper"

I was singing it this morning.. I can't.... :sigh: Shake it Off -_-

Oh she's a gimmick now? Last time I checked, she dropped the whole "Gaga of rapper"

I was singing it this morning.. I can't.... :sigh: Shake it Off -_-

The video and song is saying that, her red carpet image is the only thing that says otherwise.

1 moe clock I forgot, she's not the 1st or only solo female rapper to land a #2, someone MUCH much betta and original snatched that over 10 years ago

Missy_elliott-work_it.jpg and if it goes #1 she won't be the 1st then either (and this 1 debut'd at #1)Doowop-thatthing-lhill.jpg

I've seen the video every day since it came out :asham: .....it's just so damn fun & funny, and the songs so damn catchy....WHY :( .................I do love pop Taylor >_<

I don't think.. She's toned down her image a lot lately.. Idk why but she stopped dressing like a fool 

I said "can do" not "has done" Neither of those women you listed can do it in 2014 :coffee: Missy knows.. Lauryn knows.. 

I just downloaded the song -_- save.me

Im for that, but the gimmick's is still in the music and videos, she's not making it what she wears she's more making it about her ass-ets, like Jen 

They don't need to do it again, they already did it once the legacy is their's, and they get more credit because they both (ESPEICIALLY Lauryn) did it without the help of streaming :lmao:  You don't need to repeat history once you made it. :coffee: (thanks for me getting to correct that tho, I had no idea that Lauryn's song is 1 of very few songs to enter the charts at #1, so Lauryn wasn't even the 1st to get to #2, cause her song had to fall to get there. Work it worked it's way up to 2, oh and good luck to Nicki for beating Missy's record for longest #2 by any female rapper, 10 weeks is the record, she's tied with Foreigner for the longest #2 (without going #1) in Billboard history)

You didn't pay for it did you? :umm:  .....cause I just ripped it from Youtube lol >_<

FINALLY, after all that trying and trying and flops after flop after flop she finally came back to the top 10, who knows maybe she'll be the longest rapper at #2 ;)  :coffee:

You do know Iggy Afailea released flop singles before "Fancy" became a hit right? Let's not :)

Me too at first but then I can't help but laugh at her ignorant fucking laugh :asham:

I'm going to ignore the shade since you're clearly upset that Nicki did what no other female (real) rapper can do.. Have a solo #2 hit in this country :coffee:

Taylor Swift is #1 :sigh: I hate to love that song

Yes that laugh is so stupid but I know and have heard girls talk silly and make stupid voices like that when they're in a silly mood :lol:

what has Nicki stolen lately? What gimmicks has she pulled lately?

You do know Iggy Afailea released flop singles before "Fancy" became a hit right? Let's not :)

Yes that laugh is so stupid but I know and have heard girls talk silly and make stupid voices like that when they're in a silly mood :lol:

what has Nicki stolen lately? What gimmicks has she pulled lately?

No let's, so you're saying Iggy's the 1st rapper who in their 1st era it took a while for the hit to come? :)

Well there is this :

Nicki Minaj BS No Time to Zip Wardrobe Malfunction STAGED

Nicki Minaj CLAIMS her dress was unzipped during her performance at the VMAs because she didn't have enough time to get ready ... but that's BS -- she pulled the same stunt during rehearsals.

Eyewitnesses who watched Nicki's rehearsal Sunday morning tell TMZ ... she walked on stage wearing the same dress -- unzipped. One eyewitness says it caught her eye because she initially thought Nicki had come out in a robe.

We're told Nicki was wrapping her arms around the dress in a "weird" sort of way ... trying to manipulate it to see how much would be exposed.

And we're told ... the VMAs created a make-shift dressing room right off stage -- draped with black sheets -- so she would have enough time to change.

Whatever, it worked ... everyone's talking about it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/25/nicki-minaj-wardrobe-malfunction-mtv-vma-fake/#ixzz3Bd3UwLkv

Soooo that should answer both questions, that's what she stole and we know who she stole it from, tho I do believe that Janet's was like the designer said a last minute change that they didn't have time to rehearse, if it was planned the way it came out, Janet just wasn't dumb enough to practice it during the rehersal.

No let's, so you're saying Iggy's the 1st rapper who in their 1st era it took a while for the hit to come? :)

Well there is this :

Nicki Minaj BS No Time to Zip Wardrobe Malfunction STAGED

Nicki Minaj CLAIMS her dress was unzipped during her performance at the VMAs because she didn't have enough time to get ready ... but that's BS -- she pulled the same stunt during rehearsals.

Eyewitnesses who watched Nicki's rehearsal Sunday morning tell TMZ ... she walked on stage wearing the same dress -- unzipped. One eyewitness says it caught her eye because she initially thought Nicki had come out in a robe.

We're told Nicki was wrapping her arms around the dress in a "weird" sort of way ... trying to manipulate it to see how much would be exposed.

And we're told ... the VMAs created a make-shift dressing room right off stage -- draped with black sheets -- so she would have enough time to change.

Whatever, it worked ... everyone's talking about it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/25/nicki-minaj-wardrobe-malfunction-mtv-vma-fake/#ixzz3Bd3UwLkv

Soooo that should answer both questions, that's what she stole and we know who she stole it from, tho I do believe that Janet's was like the designer said a last minute change that they didn't have time to rehearse, if it was planned the way it came out, Janet just wasn't dumb enough to practice it during the rehersal.

I'm saying you're talking about "Finally" after releasing flops so i'm telling you Iggy did the same. Don't come for Nicki when Iggy the one you stan for did the same thing lol. Oh please that's nothing and I don't even hear people talking about that and there's still no reliable source. Eyewitnesses? Please

I'm saying you're talking about "Finally" after releasing flops so i'm telling you Iggy did the same. Don't come for Nicki when Iggy the one you stan for did the same thing lol. Oh please that's nothing and I don't even hear people talking about that and there's still no reliable source. Eyewitnesses? Please

Yea...except no, for it to be the same with Iggy, this would've had to have been her third era instead of her 1st. She can afford her 1st 3 singles ever to fall, she's a new artist she has no real expectations, Nicki however for her to have the "stats" she has to have failed so many singles before landing a 1st, is a bad look because her stans/fans expect hits. So no it's not the same thing at all. AND DEAAAAAAAAAATH CAUSE WE KNOW TMZ IS KNOWN FOR LYING  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  You can not believe that if you want, but it's TMZ the only thing they were ever wrong in reporting was about Janet, they have no reason to make anything up when their credibility is stronger than any other celeb news source so yea I'll take their word on that stunt Nicki pulled, and weren't people here talking about it? I know they were on Facebook (mostly making fun of how out of place & aukward she looked :asham:), but just because you werent doesnt mean most other people were

Iggy released flopped singles and if she ever does a solo song, will release more

As far as the wardrobe thing.. Imma chalk that up to Janet being so inspiring!

:coffee: what else you got?

I'm not here for pretending to be psychic, I already collecected on that

That 1 was enough, question was the latest copy and gimmick, TMZ & I clocked both of those, that was literally 2 days ago, Im sure by her next performance there will be more  :coffee:

I also want to note that this is Iggy's second release.. She released AN EP in 2012 but no 1curr'd

She also released 10 singles.. None of her solo material has seen the Top 40 :coffee:

AND speaking of gimmicks, Iggy is an Aussie who raps and can barely write her own songs :umm: Sooooooo

:lmao:  EP'S ARE NOT ALBUMS, boy quit, what next we're counting mix tapes as albums too :lmao: ? Ep's only matter after an artist is established otherwise, but even then, sweetie, how many studio albums does Iggy have :)

SHE released 10 singles? are you kidding, she released 5 and is featured on 5, WILL YOU STOP LETTING WIKIPEDIA PLAY YOU!  :lmao:

How's that a gimmick? :lmao:  So a white singer who sings like a black person is a gimmick too? Soooo you're still wrong, and if that does qualify as a gimmick for her (it so don't), she's much less of 1 than Nicki, by alot

AND she released 5 songs under one album :( c'mon JIF!!!

OH NO! That's horrible that she had the nerve to release 5 songs and not get a hit until the 4th, you're right, shame on her, too bad she couldn't be like Nicki and get a top 10 hit on her 1st sing-........Oh no that wasn't, I guess her 2n..........no........So it had to be her 3rd, that's only 1 more but if she had it before Igg...she didn't, well I guess she's tied for Iggy on that 4th si.......oooooh.....Nicki didn't get a top 10 hit as a lead artist until her 5th(!) single. But hey to Nicki's credit Im sure none of her 1st 5 had features to help get her into the top te.....OH...............2 of them did......1 was Drake.....and she STILL couldn't crack the top 10 with it.....and he's Drake...damn. But hey to Nicki's credit of the 8(!) singles off her 1st album Im sure she beat Iggy and at least had 2 top te- No she didn't, she just had 1......damn.......but that was a cute try tho.

I see where you're going but i disagree. J-lo and beyonce already pushed that point, and both did it with better videos and music. Nicki's buzz singles  weren't creating any buzz so she pulled out her best "assets" and now she's the hype. From a business standpoint she was smart....i guess. artistically not so much. Ultimately the song and video are a send up to "Baby got back" which actually lyrically took to task the ideal standard of beauty. Nicki's video is still the objectification of women, which is an old hip hop standard and cliche. If she really wanted to flip the script she would have made a video objectifying male body parts. Especially since the song is called ANACONDA.

This doesn't make sense.  The song is talking about the lure of big booties, not the lure of the anaconda.  Sometimes you can't judge a book by it's cover.  :coffee:

100% TRUTH, least the stans forget how many 1st Singles turned into "buzz" singles with her this year. It's just what we talked about that J.Lo use to bank off of, the samples of old school classics, that's automatically gonna get attention. Well played, bad song, but well played move.

Nicki's single choices have been horrid for this album.  But let's be factual, she's only had two singles for this album -- both actual singles.  Pills N Potions and Anaconda and I hear one is number 2 on the charts without any features.  :coffee:

I know you are a Nicki hater but you don't have to make fact up to justify your hatred. If you're mad, you're mad.  :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Okay.. I accept the psychic thing.. Sounds like you're the one stealing lines *COUGHisaiditfirstCOUGH*

The Power of Janhova knows no limit my son

Close e-fucking-nough! It was released and sold to the public with 2 singles and a video

According to Billboard, features count ;) eat it 

No... An Australian who is attempting to invade American's Billboard Hip-Hop chart is a gimmick... This isn't about race.. I don't see race..[satire] It's abut nationality and I do see that and I hate illegals #merica :unsure: [/satire]

Okay.. She featured in a lot of songs but her 5th song was a solo... Meanwhile Ms. Iggy doesn't have a solo song as a single and she's on her 5th single... Hmmm 

Keep in mind, Nicki was/is apart of Young Money... A rap gang of some sort that raps... Lil Wayne discovered her and put her in his group before she released a song with Drizzy... She needed feet to stand on before walking by herself... Iggy on the other hand, needs a team of writers and Katy Perry 

Despite not having two collaborations in the top 10, Nicki will manage to somehow outsell Iggy... Hmmmmmmmm.. I guess people really do like authenticity.. btw.. Iggy has two hits in the top 10 but only one of those hits weren't written by Katy Perry... Actually, Katy Perry composed more of the song than Iggy did.. but that's none of my business :coffee:

This doesn't make sense.  The song is talking about the lure of big booties, not the lure of the anaconda.  Sometimes you can't judge a book by it's cover.  :coffee:

Nicki's single choices have been horrid for this album.  But let's be factual, she's only had two singles for this album -- both actual singles.  Pills N Potions and Anaconda and I hear one is number 2 on the charts without any features.  :coffee:

I know you are a Nicki hater but you don't have to make fact up to justify your hatred. If you're mad, you're mad.  :coffee:

How ironic is it that now Nicki stans want to disrespect & discredit features when they were worshiping them  so very recently  :lmao: Oh the irony. 

Nothing to be mad about, shitty artist based on gimmicks and shitty music based on gimmicks has gone on to be hits and popular long before Nicki and it will happen to other acts long after she is telling her story to Unsung and trying to figure out what went wrong :coffee:

I also want to note that this is Iggy's second release.. She released AN EP in 2012 but no 1curr'd

She also released 10 singles.. None of her solo material has seen the Top 40 :coffee:

AND speaking of gimmicks, Iggy is an Aussie who raps and can barely write her own songs :umm: Sooooooo

Thank you. Iggy will be forgotten by the end of the year :)

Boy if you and Game don't stop clockin'!!! :umm:

Oh and I don't know if I said it already but Starships was just certified 6x platinum by the RIAA :)

How ironic is it that now Nicki stans want to disrespect & discredit features when they were worshiping them  so very recently  :lmao: Oh the irony. 

Nothing to be mad about, shitty artist based on gimmicks and shitty music based on gimmicks has gone on to be hits and popular long before Nicki and it will happen to other acts long after she is telling her story to Unsung and trying to figure out what went wrong :coffee:

I found it ironic that those discrediting features are so hype that Iggy has hits thanks to her featured artist but yet were so quick to discredit Nicki.  I'm sure y'all are steaming that there is no ground to discredit her recent chart success on.

& yet still you cart into every Nicki Minaj related discussion.  For someone who is not a fan you either mad or pressed.  Your choice.  :coffee:

• Upvote 1

When Iggy gon' do it without Katy Perry? 

She won't and when will she have a Platinum album...let alone gold? :umm:

I found it ironic that those discrediting features are so hype that Iggy has hits thanks to her featured artist but yet were so quick to discredit Nicki.  I'm sure y'all are steaming that there is no ground to discredit her recent chart success on.

& yet still you cart into every Nicki Minaj related discussion.  For someone who is not a fan you either mad or pressed.  Your choice.  :coffee:

That's what I was saying. Everything he dissed Nicki for he's praising Iggy for. Yes the only reason "Anaconda" is no.2 is cause of Nicki and no one else. Same as "Superbass" which has made chart history. All that talk about how she hasn't had a hit since her first album. Well here ya go :)

Okay.. I accept the psychic thing.. Sounds like you're the one stealing lines *COUGHisaiditfirstCOUGH*

The Power of Janhova knows no limit my son

Close e-fucking-nough! It was released and sold to the public with 2 singles and a video

According to Billboard, features count ;) eat it 

No... An Australian who is attempting to invade American's Billboard Hip-Hop chart is a gimmick... This isn't about race.. I don't see race..[satire] It's abut nationality and I do see that and I hate illegals #merica :unsure: [/satire]

Okay.. She featured in a lot of songs but her 5th song was a solo... Meanwhile Ms. Iggy doesn't have a solo song as a single and she's on her 5th single... Hmmm 

Keep in mind, Nicki was/is apart of Young Money... A rap gang of some sort that raps... Lil Wayne discovered her and put her in his group before she released a song with Drizzy... She needed feet to stand on before walking by herself... Iggy on the other hand, needs a team of writers and Katy Perry 

Despite not having two collaborations in the top 10, Nicki will manage to somehow outsell Iggy... Hmmmmmmmm.. I guess people really do like authenticity.. btw.. Iggy has two hits in the top 10 but only one of those hits weren't written by Katy Perry... Actually, Katy Perry composed more of the song than Iggy did.. but that's none of my business :coffee:

Hey if the quote fits, it won't be nitched

Inspirring lessors every damn day (wish she'd insprie them to practice it in their dressing rooms tho Jp)

So are mixtapes for unknown artists, EP's DONT COUNT, the only EP I will EVER count (as of now anyway) is The Fame Monster, and that came out after Gaga's 1st album did, but even then, EP's STILL DON'T COUNT LOL. EP's & Mixtapes are "almost" albums, and Almost don't count boo

Shouldn't I be saying that about features since you're trying to discredit Iggy's? :umm:

But that doesn't make sense, she lived/s in the south and likes & represents the southern style of rapping lol, that's not a skin color thing too, Joss Stone is white & british, but sings like a old black women because thats her style lol. Nicki wearing Kim & Gaga's handme downs for attention is what is called a gimmick.

That's not what I'm clocking about, Im clocking over she had Drake & Will.I.Am. on 2 of her 4 previously less successful singles before she got her 1st top 10 probably for the same reason Iggy did, except it worked for Iggy, now that's undeniably nice and a better scenerio for Nicki that her 5th single that was solo made it, but Im just saying you can't blame Iggy for being successful for what Nicki already tried and didn't succeed at before getting lucky :coffee:

But if Authenticity is what's count, what's that got to do with Nicki, that's not her nor her image, nor her own Ass lol. :lmao: And about Katy should care because? Is that Katy doing the raps? If not it don't mean boo to me, I care about the song as a whole product, not the lyrics. And she slays as a rapper.

Thank you. Iggy will be forgotten by the end of the year :)

Boy if you and Game don't start clockin'!!! :umm:

1st off I fixed that for you, 2nd this is why I clocked on your "hate" for cheerleaders :lmao:

Ah so you're admitting you missed where I said "Featured hits mean more and count more for the main artist who's album the song is on", because that's not discrediting features for the lead artist, it's discrediting to the artist who's featured on the song, so you're obviously not talking about me. And sure theres ground to discredit, streaming, planned wardrobe malfunction, video about ass, she's Nicki theres always a reason.

Actually no, opinionated is the 3rd choice, and I have an opinion about her and I can respond to what I want, and if it's not in an artists official thread I can choose to be as shady as I want. By the logic of "you're onlty pressed by artists you don't like", I don't like Ashanti, LaToya Jackson, Omarion or Lloyd, am I pressed by them too since I have an opinion about them? :coffee:

She won't and when will she have a Platinum album...let alone gold? :umm:

That's what I was saying. Everything he dissed Nicki for he's praising Iggy for. Yes the only reason "Anaconda" is no.2 is cause of Nicki and no one else. Same as "Superbass" which has made chart history. All that talk about how she hasn't had a hit since her first album. Well here ya go :)

Didn't I just clock girls for pretending to be psychic?

AH so Iggy has a career based on being a gimmick, hand me down of better artist, and attributed the bulk of her success through being featured on other peoples songs and albums?.......Cause I don't recall praising her for any of that. And kindly point to where I said Nicki hasn't had a hit since her FIRST album please, I know how Joe Joe hates people putting words in his mouth so I know he wouldn't do the same :)

• Upvote 1

1st off I fixed that for you, 2nd this is why I clocked on your "hate" for cheerleaders :lmao:

Ah so you're admitting you missed where I said "Featured hits mean more and count more for the main artist who's album the song is on", because that's not discrediting features for the lead artist, it's discrediting to the artist who's featured on the song, so you're obviously not talking about me. And sure theres ground to discredit, streaming, planned wardrobe malfunction, video about ass, she's Nicki theres always a reason.

Actually no, opinionated is the 3rd choice, and I have an opinion about her and I can respond to what I want, and if it's not in an artists official thread I can choose to be as shady as I want. By the logic of "you're onlty pressed by artists you don't like", I don't like Ashanti, LaToya Jackson, Omarion or Lloyd, am I pressed by them too since I have an opinion about them? :coffee:

Didn't I just clock girls for pretending to be psychic?

AH so Iggy has a career based on being a gimmick, hand me down of better artist, and attributed the bulk of her success through being featured on other peoples songs and albums?.......Cause I don't recall praising her for any of that. And kindly point to where I said Nicki hasn't had a hit since her FIRST album please, I know how Joe Joe hates people putting words in his mouth so I know he wouldn't do the same :)

You didn't clock me on my hate for anything cause you failed in that. You tried to tell me that I did get along with Twisted when the whole forum except you knows I really don't lol. We're for the most part cordial and I even participate in his 90s threads. Iggy's a gimmick in herself and people in this thread have already stated how she is so I don't feel like repeating it. I never said you said it but it was mentioned on this forum and in discussion about Nicki. So yeah tell me where I put words in your mouth? :)

You didn't clock me on my hate for anything cause you failed in that. You tried to tell me that I did get along with Twisted when the whole forum except you knows I really don't lol. We're for the most part cordial and I even participate in his 90s threads. Iggy's a gimmick in herself and people in this thread have already stated how she is so I don't feel like repeating it. I never said you said it but it was mentioned on this forum and in discussion about Nicki. So yeah tell me where I put words in your mouth? :)

WHAT?!?!?! Ima need you to give me an exact quote on that, beause all I recall saying is "Don't be mad at my matt for being right", WHERE did I say that you get along with him? Cause if you didn't....that means you put words in my mouth and like I thought you hated cheerleaders, I thought you hated that too :). And no nobody hasn't listed how she's a Gimmick yet, I mean they tried and failed and basially said what her image is, but not what her gimmick is, so don't worry about repeating, I'm asking you to actually fulfill. You never said I said it, but it was mentioned.....by who? Who said Nicki hasn't had a hit since her 1st album because I don't recall anyone saying that, so I need you to be a bit more specific  :coffee: