NEW VIDEO : NICKI MINAJ - ANACONDA

janetDAYZ

When Iggy gon' do it without Katy Perry?

Aside from the obvious, what's actually wrong with performing a Katy Perry co-write?

I found it ironic that those discrediting features are so hype that Iggy has hits thanks to her featured artist but yet were so quick to discredit Nicki. I'm sure y'all are steaming that there is no ground to discredit her recent chart success on.

30 million Vevo streams is ground aplenty.

Thank you. Iggy will be forgotten by the end of the year :)

Please. You said the same about Adele and she went on to sell 28 million. :lmao:

Yes the only reason "Anaconda" is no.2 is cause of Nicki and no one else. Same as "Superbass" which has made chart history.

No one else... except an uncredited Ester Dean on the chorus.

• Upvote 1

Aside from the obvious, what's actually wrong with performing a Katy Perry co-write?

Please. You said the same about Adele and she went on to sell 28 million. :lmao:

LOFL NOW YOU KNOW YOU IS NOTHIN BUT RIGHT LOL :lmao:

PLLLLLLLLEANTTTY

DEATH ABOUT THE ADELE PART, Oh my, so we know what them psychic predictions are worth, I'll take my chances with Ms.Cleo for true predictions instead >_<

#CLOCK'T :coffee:

WHAT?!?!?! Ima need you to give me an exact quote on that, beause all I recall saying is "Don't be mad at my matt for being right", WHERE did I say that you get along with him? Cause if you didn't....that means you put words in my mouth and like I thought you hated cheerleaders, I thought you hated that too :). And no nobody hasn't listed how she's a Gimmick yet, I mean they tried and failed and basially said what her image is, but not what her gimmick is, so don't worry about repeating, I'm asking you to actually fulfill. You never said I said it, but it was mentioned.....by who? Who said Nicki hasn't had a hit since her 1st album because I don't recall anyone saying that, so I need you to be a bit more specific  :coffee:

The posts along us talking about cheerleaders is no longer in this thread and I don't know how that happened so I can't quote you. Unless you find our convo about when I told Twisted to go sit down then there's no point in me trying to find it. Point is Nicki >>>>>>>>>>> Iggy and who are people still talking about after the Awards. Nicki or Iggy? :)

Um no I didn't I said ain't nobody gonna be talking about her after the year is over and they aren't :)

LOFL NOW YOU KNOW YOU IS NOTHIN BUT RIGHT LOL :lmao:

PLLLLLLLLEANTTTY

DEATH ABOUT THE ADELE PART, Oh my, so we know what them psychic predictions are worth, I'll take my chances with Ms.Cleo for true predictions instead >_<

#CLOCK'T :coffee:

Can you ask Ms. Cleo if she sees a clue in any of these boys' futures? :unsure:

Um no I didn't I said ain't nobody gonna be talking about her after the year is over and they aren't :)

You said Adele was a fad. Three years, 30 million albums and one Oscar later she is one of the greatest selling artists of all time with 2014's most anticipated album locked and loaded. And now you wanna roll your rickety crystal ball out for Iggy's future? Not interested. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Can you ask Ms. Cleo if she sees a clue in any of these boys' futures? :unsure:

You said Adele was a fad. Three years, 30 million albums and one Oscar later she is one of the greatest selling artists of all time with 2014's most anticipated album locked and loaded. And now you wanna roll your rickety crystal ball out for Iggy's future? Not interested. :lol:

I did say Adele was a fad. And? What else? :lol: 30 Million doesn't make her one of the greatest selling artists of all times. Hell Paula Abdul sold almost 30 million herself. I don't care if you're interested in Iggy cause it's clear i'm not either 

The posts along us talking about cheerleaders is no longer in this thread and I don't know how that happened so I can't quote you. Unless you find our convo about when I told Twisted to go sit down then there's no point in me trying to find it. Point is Nicki >>>>>>>>>>> Iggy and who are people still talking about after the Awards. Nicki or Iggy? :)

Oh actually it wasn't ever in this thread, it was J.Lo's, here it is

Don't be mad at ma Matt for being right  :hmph:

I don't see where I said you get along with him or suggested you should.

And that's a bad comparison since who pulled a stunt to get people talking about them? Iggy or Nicki?

Can you ask Ms. Cleo if she sees a clue in any of these boys' futures?  :unsure:

You said Adele was a fad. Three years, 30 million albums and one Oscar later she is one of the greatest selling artists of all time with 2014's most anticipated album locked and loaded. And now you wanna roll your rickety crystal ball out for Iggy's future? Not interested.  :lol:

She said more stanning for handme down lessors :sigh:

:lmao:  I.CANNNOT! lol

Because Iggy got to number 1 without her youtube views. Bye. x 2.

Nobody said that. But why would we? 'Fancy' is a triple-platinum seller.

I did say Adele was a fad. And? What else? :lol: 30 Million doesn't make her one of the greatest selling artists of all times. Hell Paula Abdul sold almost 30 million herself. I don't care if you're interested in Iggy cause it's clear i'm not either

And... nothing. You admitted calling her a fad. That about covers it.

• Upvote 1

Boy yes you do, you just don't like them when they're aint cheering for you lol. I didn't tell you what you felt, I told you what your actions implied :coffee:

Oh actually it wasn't ever in this thread, it was J.Lo's, here it is

I don't see where I said you get along with him or suggested you should.

And that's a bad comparison since who pulled a stunt to get people talking about them? Iggy or Nicki?

She said more stanning for handme down lessors :sigh:

:lmao:  I.CANNNOT! lol

Now do you see it? :) That was after I pretty much said he was a cheerleader and explained my situation and you still said yes I do. I already know you're gonna say you were talking about me liking cheerleaders in general but I was specifically talking about Twisted and even said that people do it on purpose to annoy. Nicki holding together a dress ain't that much of a stunt. People are mainly talking about her performance not the dress. The slayage of her performance which killed Itchy Areola's boring performance helped get Anaconda to no.2 :)

Now do you see it? :) That was after I pretty much said he was a cheerleader and explained my situation and you still said yes I do. I already know you're gonna say you were talking about me liking cheerleaders in general but I was specifically talking about Twisted and even said that people do it on purpose to annoy. Nicki holding together a dress ain't that much of a stunt. People are mainly talking about her performance not the dress. The slayage of her performance which killed Itchy Areola's boring performance helped get Anaconda to no.2 :)

:lmao: NOPE, I don't at all see where & how that says I said you get along with Matt, I said your actions show you don't hate cheerleaders, now how you came up with you & Matt should be friends out of that, you did that on your own...putting words in my mouth. Not much of a stunt indeed, but a stunt still that got attention from the media and public regardless :), I've only been seeing people slamming that Anaconda performance and the performance of Bang Bang, there really was no slayage what-so ever in any performance of that night, and THAT is the overall reaction from the general public (or that Bey was the slayage).  :coffee:

:umm: oh it has nothing to do with her pretending to be a rapper

I mean Katy Perry, the one of whitest woman in pop music today, composed more of the song than Iggy

You don't chalk up four months on top of Billboard's Hot Rap Songs chart by pretending to rap.

That's because Katy had started writing the song before she offered it to her. :mellow:

You don't chalk up four months on top of Billboard's Hot Rap Songs chart by pretending to rap.

That's because Katy had started writing the song before she offered it to her. :mellow:

Rap charts? Next

Congrats on you knowing that.. But that's not what rappers do.. Jay-Z didn't buy Britney Spears songs.. Kanye West doesn't buy Janet Jackson songs.. It's poor for image

:lmao: NOPE, I don't at all see where & how that says I said you get along with Matt, I said your actions show you don't hate cheerleaders, now how you came up with you & Matt should be friends out of that, you did that on your own...putting words in my mouth. Not much of a stunt indeed, but a stunt still that got attention from the media and public regardless :), I've only been seeing people slamming that Anaconda performance and the performance of Bang Bang, there really was no slayage what-so ever in any performance of that night, and THAT is the overall reaction from the general public (or that Bey was the slayage).  :coffee:

Yeah right and after you saw me talking about how I didn't get along with him in the other thread you didn't say anything about it until this thread? Yeah i'm done talking about it for sure :lol: I haven't seen anybody slamming Anaconda. All they were saying was how raunchy it was but if that's slamming then I guess. Please, Nicki must've done something that night to make Anaconda shoot up to no.2 after being in high 30s on the hot 100 :)

Yeah right and after you saw me talking about how I didn't get along with him in the other thread you didn't say anything about it until this thread? Yeah i'm done talking about it for sure :lol: I haven't seen anybody slamming Anaconda. All they were saying was how raunchy it was but if that's slamming then I guess. Please, Nicki must've done something that night to make Anaconda shoot up to no.2 after being in high 30s on the hot 100 :)

Actually I didn't say anything about you & Matt in this thread when I clocked you about hating cheerleaders, you brought up Matt again on your own, my point was & remains how do you say you hate cheerleaders but then carry some pom pom's yourself for people on your side? :lmao: Yea no, I've heard most people calling that performance a mess and saying how it's wasn't that good, I haven't even really heard raunchy brought up. :lmao: I bet you really do think it shot to #2 because of that performance & nothing else, please, that was the buildup after the video, that's like saying Taylors song went #1 because of her performance, when Billboard was predicting it'd jump to #1 during the week of it's release. Nicki's video picked up streams because it's all about ass and is over the top, so it's really not that surprising, as you can see, I was prepared for it and how her stans would react, I leave nothing to chance, something I see most fans & stans don't do. 

Rap charts? Next

Congrats on you knowing that.. But that's not what rappers do.. Jay-Z didn't buy Britney Spears songs.. Kanye West doesn't buy Janet Jackson songs.. It's poor for image

Yeah, rap charts. Where in order to chart you need to rap.

It might be poor for image but it's certainly smart for business. Seethe.

Yeah, rap charts. Where in order to chart you need to rap.

It might be poor for image but it's certainly smart for business. Seethe.

OOP

And realistically how poor her image can it be that it's not exactly a secret or hidden yet nobody's brought that up in the media or here until now  :lmao:

Gimmick rapper that relies on Pop Princesses and collabos for hits.. Continue stanning bc her time will soon be up

Game, put your cracked crystal ball and squashed turban back away please, we're all about the present dear. :coffee:

Gimmick rapper that relies on Pop Princesses and collabos for hits.. Continue stanning bc her time will soon be up

Relies is not the word. The average listener hasn't a clue that Katy Perry co-wrote 'Black Widow'. Pull another one out of your ass. And collabos? Name one rapper who doesn't. :lol:

But yes, let's discuss gimmicks and the role they play in rap music.

zzDlHWg.jpg

OOP

And realistically how poor her image can it be that it's not exactly a secret or hidden yet nobody's brought that up in the media or here until now :lmao:

Game, put your cracked crystal ball and squashed turban back away please, we're all about the present dear. :coffee:

I mean, what is the problem here? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Relies is not the word. The average listener hasn't a clue that Katy Perry co-wrote 'Black Widow'. Pull another one out of your ass. And collabos? Name one rapper who doesn't. :lol:

But yes, let's discuss gimmicks and the role they play in rap music.

Doesn't matter what the average listener knows. That doesn't take away the facts. ALLL collabos though? I cannot name a rapper who only releases collaborations and banks off em because she's probably the only one... She's just a pawn in the industry's game and you know it 

That's not a gimmick... That's a marketing tool... She's selling sex, clearly... Show me a female musician who doesn't sell sex and I'll show you my peen.. I'll wait :coffee: