Jay-Z and Beyonce "On The Run" HBO special. What did you think?

JoeJoe

Thanks, but I'm good

OMG Bu was so right! I'm enjoying watching Jay-Z more. Beyonce is so fuckin' boring. Is this what all the hoopla is about with her supposedly being the best out there? If she's the best then it sucks for her fans for growing up never seeing Janet's concerts. All i'm seeing her doing is swinging weave, walking, and shaking her ass. I'd honestly rather watch Britney in her prime

oh cause your reply to my comment made it seem you were pressed that I streamed it rather than watch it on my tv like the others

So basically, you don't have HBO so you found a link to stream it and you're failing at trying to hide your Beyoner :umm:

Be proud of her and her accomplishments.. fan on Joe.. but don't act like you don't like her.. If you really didn't like her, you wouldn't be streaming a 3 hour tour she co-headlined 

• Upvote 1

So basically, you don't have HBO so you found a link to stream it and you're failing at trying to hide your Beyoner :umm:

Be proud of her and her accomplishments.. fan on Joe.. but don't act like you don't like her.. If you really didn't like her, you wouldn't be streaming a 3 hour tour she co-headlined 

Well duh smart guy :sigh: Why would I order HBO just for Beyonce?  I sure don't and actually I stopped watching it. It's way too long and I got tired of waiting for Jay-Z to come back out. I maybe saw 4 of Beyonce's performances and not even in their entirety.  Also you need to stop acting like a fake bitch as if you're a Beyonce fan with the fake stanning. Leave it alone cause it's very transparent. I don't like her. How the hell you gonna tell me who I like and who I don't like :umm: I have maybe 3 or 4 of her songs on my itunes. If I like the bitch i'll say I like her. It's not like anybody's gonna do anything to me if I said I did but don't :mellow:

I sure don't and actually I stopped watching it. It's way too long and I got tired of waiting for Jay-Z to come back out. I maybe saw 4 of Beyonce's performances and not even in their entirety. Why would I order HBO just for Beyonce? 

Lemme get this straight... You only watched 4 songs yet you posted right after it ended.. AND you posted an hour into it.. and said nothing about you stopped watching it

XAxaV_zps5f72da31.gif

I said nothing about you ordering it.. I said "you don't have it" :umm: Reading is fundamental

Also you need to stop acting like a fake bitch as if you're a Beyonce fan with the fake stanning. Leave it alone cause it's very transparent.

YOU'RE the one that literally took time out his day to googled her streaming link and watch over an hour of her co-headlined tour, Yet I'm the fan? 

tumblr_llvkcee8d91qbn691_zps98979027.gif

PS: Calling me a fake bitch is just you proving you don't have a good vocabulary to have a good come back... Go stream a book 

• Upvote 1

Lemme get this straight... You only watched 4 songs yet you posted right after it ended.. THEN you posted an hour into it.. and said nothing about you stopped watching it

XAxaV_zps5f72da31.gif

I said nothing about you ordering it.. I said "you don't have it" :umm: Reading is fundamental

YOU'RE the one that literally took time out his day to googled her streaming link and watch over an hour of her co-headlined tour? Yet I'm the fan? 

tumblr_llvkcee8d91qbn691_zps98979027.gif

Yes I watched 4 songs wtf isn't that what I just said? Did you also read where I said I enjoyed Jay-Z smart guy? People who have me on twitter know I was also tweeting. Oh also let me tell you everything I was doing since your black ass thinks you know it all. I was finishing up my food from el pollo loco. It was a chicken avacado burrito and I had a regular brc(beans, rice, and cheese) burrito with it. I was also texting on the phone as well as arguing with my ex. I was in and out of watching the show. I have no idea when the show ended. I was doing multiple things as the show was on. I had 3 other web pages open while the show was streaming. Oh yeah I got up to go pee too. Then I put the HBO special on mute as I watched an episode of family guy. Then I started texting again and forgot I was streaming. Oh I also visited the Janet-Xone forum too and read a few threads. Hmm what else did I do? :unsure:  Oh yeah went to pour me some more Hawaiin Punch and grabbed the rest of the brc burrito cause I didn't finish it and as of now i'm updating my itunes. Do I have to report when I stopped watching it? No ma'am I don't. If i'm streaming it then of course I don't have it? If I didn't stream it that means i'd have to order it right? ok just shut up now. smfh WTF have you been smoking? :mellow: How else am I gonna stream it online without googling a streaming link you dumb fuck? :lmao:

Yes I watched 4 songs wtf isn't that what I just said? Did you also read where I said I enjoyed Jay-Z smart guy? People who have me on twitter know I was also tweeting. Oh also let me tell you everything I was doing since your black ass thinks you know it all. I was finishing up my food from el pollo loco. It was a chicken avacado burrito and I had a regular brc(beans, rice, and cheese) burrito with it. I was also texting on the phone as well as arguing with my ex. I was in and out of watching the show. I have no idea when the show ended. I was doing multiple things as the show was on. I had 3 other web pages open while the show was streaming. Oh yeah I got up to go pee too. Then I put the HBO special on mute as I watched an episode of family guy. Then I started texting again and forgot I was streaming. Oh I also visited the Janet-Xone forum too and read a few threads. Hmm what else did I do? :unsure:  Oh yeah went to pour me some more Hawaiin Punch and grabbed the rest of the brc burrito cause I didn't finish it and as of now i'm updating my itunes. Do I have to report when I stopped watching it? No ma'am I don't. If i'm streaming it then of course I don't have it? If I didn't stream it that means i'd have to order it right? ok just shut up now. smfh WTF have you been smoking? :mellow: How else am I gonna stream it online without googling a streaming link you dumb fuck? :lmao:

TL; iDC ; DR 

tldr_zps1b9e008f.gif