THE OFFICIAL TINASHE THREAD

downeaznboi

Ehh sure.. I haven't heard her live though.. Then again.. I don't wanna

well if you're too lazy to click on the link where she's singing "How Many Times" which samples Janet then you wouldn't know and if you don't wanna hear what's the point of commenting of if she can sing live? :umm: The girl ain't even been out long enough for you to start hating already :sigh:

well if you're too lazy to click on the link where she's singing "How Many Times" which samples Janet then you wouldn't know and if you don't wanna hear what's the point of commenting of if she can sing live? :umm: The girl ain't even been out long enough for you to start hating already :sigh:

I didn't comment on her singing live ability :mellow:

I'm not hating on her.. I just don't care for her craft of music.. I'm not going to praise someone who happens to ENJOY Janet as much as I do..

But I'm not here for a carbon copy of "Ciara". I [disliked] her when she first came out but her music was bearable and tolerable (Goodies)

I didn't comment on her singing live ability :mellow:

I'm not hating on her.. I just don't care for her craft of music.. I'm not going to praise someone who happens to ENJOY Janet as much as I do..

But I'm not here for a carbon copy of "Ciara". I [disliked] her when she first came out but her music was bearable and tolerable (Goodies)

Nobody said praise her. I don't care for her "craft" of music either but you haven't even heard her music except for 1 or 2 songs. The girl can sing and she's influenced heavily by Janet and that's all she talks about so i'm willing to see what she has in store whether she flops or not but so far this two songs have me liking her

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ppl are "sleep" on her cus the marketing for her is a snoozefest. They find a bitch that actually can SING and that can actually DANCE ...THAT actually has talent but the push behind her is WEAK. But yet they can market close to no talent ass artists. Their bad

Vh1 just put out an article on her saying something like she could be the next Queen of R&B plus she performed with Charlie xcx on the MTV Movie awards. She's picking up steam but slowly

Vh1 just put out an article on her saying something like she could be the next Queen of R&B plus she performed with Charlie xcx on the MTV Movie awards. She's picking up steam but slowly

Talentwise ...she's the only female I see that could actually give Beyonce a run for her money. The ONLY female I can see.