Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

*gives Austin a +1* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nope, you're never right. :coffee:

Yes she is.. :rolleyes: She's won a challenge, and came close to winning last week. She's one of the top girls at the moment. :coffee:

The lipsync is the main factor, but performance is important too..who is selling the performance. Mariah sold her performance, but the lipsync wasn't tight. If she were up against one of the lesser girls she may have pulled it out, but Delta is a force to be reckoned with. -_-

You didn't find out anything. :rolleyes:

*gives you another -1* :coffee:

I'm only 5 or 6 years older than you...I'm not old bitch. :flipoff:

Never, but you just said I was right ^_^

She shared that win with someone else...it wasn't solo :lmao: She wasn't going to win it...it was clearly either Raja (who was robbed) and Stacey that was gonna win it :lmao: Shang is in the back...and the folks that were helping her with her looks are exiting, so there's no way she's in the top :lmao:

The performance was bad. How can one cover their lips to hide the fact that he/she doesn't know the lyrics make the performance good/great :mellow: :lol"

I found out something that you don't know :wink:

Members are limited to only 1 '-1' to give out a day :lmao:

You saw it in Janet years :yahoo:

:rolleyes:

:cheer:

*gives Austin a +1* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never, but you just said I was right ^_^

She shared that win with someone else...it wasn't solo :lmao: She wasn't going to win it...it was clearly either Raja (who was robbed) and Stacey that was gonna win it :lmao: Shang is in the back...and the folks that were helping her with her looks are exiting, so there's no way she's in the top :lmao:

The performance was bad. How can one cover their lips to hide the fact that he/she doesn't know the lyrics make the performance good/great :mellow: :lol"

I found out something that you don't know :wink:

Members are limited to only 1 '-1' to give out a day :lmao:

You saw it in Janet years :yahoo:

That crap wasn't worth a +1 :sigh:

You were right once. :rolleyes:

Last week, Shangela almost won, and WAS ROBBED when Ru gave the win to Manila. This week Shang was just safe, nonetheless..she's one of the girls to beat. :coffee:

The performance was GOOD! She and Delta both served it, but Delta's lipsync was tighter! Stop being so difficult. :rolleyes:

What did you find out? :rolleyes:

*gives you another -1* :coffee: The rules don't apply to me. :yahoo:

I'M NOT OLD! :angry:

That crap wasn't worth a +1 :sigh:

You were right once. :rolleyes:

Last week, Shangela almost won, and WAS ROBBED when Ru gave the win to Manila. This week Shang was just safe, nonetheless..she's one of the girls to beat. :coffee:

The performance was GOOD! She and Delta both served it, but Delta's lipsync was tighter! Stop being so difficult. :rolleyes:

What did you find out? :rolleyes:

*gives you another -1* :coffee: The rules don't apply to me. :yahoo:

I'M NOT OLD! :angry:

Obviously it was ^_^

Always right B)

She wasn't robbed :lmao: Manila OWNED that challenge and Shang tried to make it a racist thing because she knew she wasn't going to win ^_^ She's done for in the next few weeks since the ones that were mainly supporting her by helping her instead of doing their stuff are gone :dance:

The performance was bad. Delta's performance wasn't all that, but unlike Mariah she knew the lyrics and that's why she stayed -_-

I'm not telling :excited:

Obviously it does since I don't see a -1 :dance:

You're dusty old :tear:

Obviously it was ^_^

Always right B)

She wasn't robbed :lmao: Manila OWNED that challenge and Shang tried to make it a racist thing because she knew she wasn't going to win ^_^ She's done for in the next few weeks since the ones that were mainly supporting her by helping her instead of doing their stuff are gone :dance:

The performance was bad. Delta's performance wasn't all that, but unlike Mariah she knew the lyrics and that's why she stayed -_-

I'm not telling :excited:

Obviously it does since I don't see a -1 :dance:

You're dusty old :tear:

No it wasn't. :sigh:

Never right. :coffee:

Manila didn't own anything...Shangela should have won, but Ru probably doesn't want to it look like she's favoring the black girls again. -_- Shangela hasn't depended on anyone this time around :mellow: This isn't the Shangela from season two...she's learned a thing or two. Like her outfit and wig this week were FIERCE! :excited:

It was a good performance. :rolleyes: There was nothing "bad" about Mariah's LSFYL except stumbling over a few words. Other than that, she brought it...

Tell me bitch :rolleyes:

I just decided to spare you and not give you the -1...you don't have to thank me. :blush:

If I'm "dusty old" you're damn near ancient your damn self. :coffee:

It was ^_^

Always ^_^

Shang didn't do anything except do a bad mimic of Tina's voice :umm: Raja, Manila and Stacey stole the show...even the one that did Alicia Keys outshined Shang :excited: And are you NOT watching the Untucked episodes :mellow: They showed the other girls helping her with her outfits and makeup :umm: I'm not here for selective sight :coffee: And Mariah helped her with that wig this week :wink:

That performance was bad. They both were boring, but Delta stayed because Mariah forgot the words :lmao:

Nope :dance:

Don't worry...I won't :filenails:

Impossible since you're way older than I am *continues to enjoy being in the young 20s* :dance:

It was ^_^

Always ^_^

Shang didn't do anything except do a bad mimic of Tina's voice :umm: Raja, Manila and Stacey stole the show...even the one that did Alicia Keys outshined Shang :excited: And are you NOT watching the Untucked episodes :mellow: They showed the other girls helping her with her outfits and makeup :umm: I'm not here for selective sight :coffee: And Mariah helped her with that wig this week :wink:

That performance was bad. They both were boring, but Delta stayed because Mariah forgot the words :lmao:

Nope :dance:

Don't worry...I won't :filenails:

Impossible since you're way older than I am *continues to enjoy being in the young 20s* :dance:

It wasn't! :flipoff:

Never. :coffee:

I'm talking about last weeks episode...Shangela almost won that one (and should have one that one) I haven't seen this weeks untucked, but I watched all the rest, and Shangela isn't doing anything different than the other girls getting help from someone to put together a look... she's not Stacy :umm:

Both performances were good, but Delta sold it more and her lipsync was tighter.

TELL ME! :angry:

I'm only 5 or 6 years older at the most...that's not "way older" :rolleyes: So again, if I'm old, you're old...bitch :coffee:

I'm talking about last weeks episode...Shangela almost won that one (and should have one that one) I haven't seen this weeks untucked, but I watched all the rest, and Shangela isn't doing anything different than the other girls getting help from someone to put together a look... she's not Stacy :umm:

Both performances were good, but Delta sold it more and her lipsync was tighter.

TELL ME! :angry:

I'm only 5 or 6 years older at the most...that's not "way older" :rolleyes: So again, if I'm old, you're old...bitch :coffee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGHax11lzkk&t=1m0s :filenails: Well you need to watch this week's Untucked episode...Mariah did that wig :filenails: The thing with Stacey is that she asks everyone for their opinions to get some validation from them, but she does her own wigs, makeup and outfits. Shang uses people to do her wigs, makeup and outfits...oh, I meant uses people to "help" her with those things :filenails:

That was the lamest LSFYL in Drag Race history. Delta just knew the words unlike Mariah :filenails:

Nope...upset?

So how did it feel when you got that error message about not being able to do it :excited:

You're going on 30...I'm 22 going on 23...I'm young :excited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGHax11lzkk&t=1m0s :filenails: Well you need to watch this week's Untucked episode...Mariah did that wig :filenails: The thing with Stacey is that she asks everyone for their opinions to get some validation from them, but she does her own wigs, makeup and outfits. Shang uses people to do her wigs, makeup and outfits...oh, I meant uses people to "help" her with those things :filenails:

That was the lamest LSFYL in Drag Race history. Delta just knew the words unlike Mariah :filenails:

Nope...upset?

So how did it feel when you got that error message about not being able to do it :excited:

You're going on 30...I'm 22 going on 23...I'm young :excited:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: As I said, all the girls take alittle help from one another. Shangela is no different. :coffee:

That wasn't a lame LSFYL. :rolleyes: It was actually good, they had (the people editing the show) had to focus on Mariah lipsync not being tight to truly justify why she went home, because both actually brought it.

Yes <_<

I wouldn't know, I didn't get the error message :excited:

I'm not going on 30 :rolleyes: (for another year atleast -_- ), and as I said I'm ONLY six years older than you, so if I'm old your ass is old too. :coffee:

No all the girls don't :mellow: Are you even watching the full episodes :mellow: Raja, Delta, Manila and the latin that does the crazy accent STAY doing THEIR OWN stuff :mellow: Shang did one outfit on her own, and almost got sent home again. She's been using others :coffee:

It was a snore-fest :bored:

Sure you didn't...just like you won't find out what I found out :thumbup:

I'm young ^_^ You'll never be able to call me old since you're more than half a decade older than me :yahoo:

No all the girls don't :mellow: Are you even watching the full episodes :mellow: Raja, Delta, Manila and the latin that does the crazy accent STAY doing THEIR OWN stuff :mellow: Shang did one outfit on her own, and almost got sent home again. She's been using others :coffee:

It was a snore-fest :bored:

Sure you didn't...just like you won't find out what I found out :thumbup:

I'm young ^_^ You'll never be able to call me old since you're more than half a decade older than me :yahoo:

Yes, all the girls help one another.. :rolleyes: That's what the drags do "Girl, I need a wig for this outfit, can I borrow yours?" That type of thing... :lol: :lol: :lol: Shangela isn't the only one doing it. :rolleyes:

They both served. :coffee:

:flipoff:

<_< Tell me bitch!

If I'm old, you're old...bitch :coffee:

Yes, all the girls help one another.. :rolleyes: That's what the drags do "Girl, I need a wig for this outfit, can I borrow yours?" That type of thing... :lol: :lol: :lol: Shangela isn't the only one doing it. :rolleyes:

They both served. :coffee:

:flipoff:

<_< Tell me bitch!

If I'm old, you're old...bitch :coffee:

No they don't :lmao: I know the difference in getting someone to help you and using someone. Raja already spilled the tea about her experience with Shang before the competition :filenails:

Served a boring LSFYL -_-

:excited:

Nope...since you're calling me old I'm not saying anything -_-

*continues to enjoy my youth while you're having another mid-life crisis* :yahoo:

No they don't :lmao: I know the difference in getting someone to help you and using someone. Raja already spilled the tea about her experience with Shang before the competition :filenails:

Served a boring LSFYL -_-

Nope...since you're calling me old I'm not saying anything -_-

*continues to enjoy my youth while you're having another mid-life crisis* :yahoo:

Shangela doesn't use anymore. :rolleyes: What tea did Raja spill? :unsure: Was that in the latest untucked? :unsure:

It wasn't boring. :rolleyes:

:thumbdown:

Okay, you're not old...so tell me. <_<

I'm not old to have a mid-life crisis :rolleyes:

Shangela doesn't use anymore. :rolleyes: What tea did Raja spill? :unsure: Was that in the latest untucked? :unsure:

It wasn't boring. :rolleyes:

:thumbdown:

Okay, you're not old...so tell me. <_<

I'm not old to have a mid-life crisis :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Right :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yes it's in the Untucked...she said how at the time everyone told her to stay away from Shang since she uses folks. Raja did that corn cob thing Shang had on at the RPDR season 2 reunion and also use to let Shang borrow her things only for Shang to return her wigs all knotted up, sunglasses all damage along with the other stuff she let her use in a bag :filenails:

:yawn:

:thumbup:

Well supposedly a queen that was eliminated said that Raja won. It better be true -_-

You say that now...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Right :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yes it's in the Untucked...she said how at the time everyone told her to stay away from Shang since she uses folks. Raja did that corn cob thing Shang had on at the RPDR season 2 reunion and also use to let Shang borrow her things only for Shang to return her wigs all knotted up, sunglasses all damage along with the other stuff she let her use in a bag :filenails:

:yawn:

:thumbup:

Well supposedly a queen that was eliminated said that Raja won. It better be true -_-

You say that now...

Lawd, Shangela is one of those notty girls who uses people. -_- *Finally goes to watch the latest untucked*

It wasn't... :umm:

:hmph:

Thank you for telling me :yahoo: ...YOU OLD BITCH!!!! :excited:

You told me what I wanted, so I can say whatever I want now... :dance:

Lawd, Shangela is one of those notty girls who uses people. -_- *Finally goes to watch the latest untucked*

It wasn't... :umm:

:hmph:

Thank you for telling me :yahoo: ...YOU OLD BITCH!!!! :excited:

You told me what I wanted, so I can say whatever I want now... :dance:

:filenails:

:yep:

Isn't in time for your nurse to change your diaper?

You can call me old, but the numbers state differently B) I wish you the best through your upcoming midlife crisis -_-

:filenails:

Isn't in time for your nurse to change your diaper?

You can call me old, but the numbers state differently B) I wish you the best through your upcoming midlife crisis -_-

Okay Hendrika...I guess you were right about this too.. -_-

:umm:

:angry:

Yep, and you'll be right beside me getting your diaper changed too. :dance: I'm happy to hear about this though, the girls will be happy with Ru's choice this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The numbers don't state differently... :rolleyes: We're only a few years apart. :rolleyes: I'm not old enough to have a damn mid life crisis. :rolleyes:

Okay Hendrika...I guess you were right about this too.. -_-

:umm:

:angry:

Yep, and you'll be right beside me getting your diaper changed too. :dance: I'm happy to hear about this though, the girls will be happy with Ru's choice this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The numbers don't state differently... :rolleyes: We're only a few years apart. :rolleyes: I'm not old enough to have a damn mid life crisis. :rolleyes:

So will you stop trying to tell me I'm wrong when I'm right :coffee:

Raja was my bitch from day 1...if this is true, I instantly knew she had this one. She brangs it every sangle time :yahoo:

You're over half a decade older than me :cheer: If you need someone to talk to while you're going through it, I'll be there...

...to point and laugh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So will you stop trying to tell me I'm wrong when I'm right :coffee:

Raja was my bitch from day 1...if this is true, I instantly knew she had this one. She brangs it every sangle time :yahoo:

You're over half a decade older than me :cheer: If you need someone to talk to while you're going through it, I'll be there...

...to point and laugh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're wrong most of the time, but occasionally you get something right. :rolleyes:

I finally see it with Raja, but she's still not a fav. :coffee: I suppose she is the best of the bunch though. <_<

When you put it that way, it makes me seem old. :umm: .

I'm not going through a mid-life crisis :sigh:

You're wrong most of the time, but occasionally you get something right. :rolleyes:

I finally see it with Raja, but she's still not a fav. :coffee: I suppose she is the best of the bunch though. <_<

When you put it that way, it makes me seem old. :umm: .

I'm not going through a mid-life crisis :sigh:

Nope...I'm rarely wrong B)

You mean she IS the best...there's no "suppose" :filenails:

Because you are :excited:

Your font will say differently in April (that's when it's going to hit) ^_^

Nope...I'm rarely wrong B)

You mean she IS the best...there's no "suppose" :filenails:

Because you are :excited:

Your font will say differently in April (that's when it's going to hit) ^_^

You're rarely right. :coffee:

She's okay...she brings something different on the runway, but I just don't live for her, for some reason... -_- lol

No, I'm not. <_< I'm just as youthful as you are! Bitch! :angry:

And why will this supposed "mid-life crisis" hit in April? :rolleyes:

You're rarely wrong. :coffee:

She's okay...she brings something different on the runway, but I just don't live for her, for some reason... -_- lol

No, I'm not. <_< I'm just as youthful as you are! Bitch! :angry:

And why will this supposed "mid-life crisis" hit in April? :rolleyes:

You're just a hater :rolleyes:

lol546.gif

Well you're be 30...no man...no sex life...resembles multiple cartoon characters...already going senile...a jerk...and so on. It's begging to hit in April -_-

You're just a hater :rolleyes:

lol546.gif

Well you're be 30...no man...no sex life...resembles multiple cartoon characters...already going senile...a jerk...and so on. It's begging to hit in April -_-

Stop changing my posts!! :angry:

No, I'm not. :rolleyes: I love the drags that are different and stand out... I STILL think Nina Flowers is the fiercest queen the competition has ever seen!!! None of these girls want it with Miss Nina :coffee:

bettyslap-vi41.gif

And I won't be 30! I'll be 29... <_< And YOU BITCH @ all the rest :umm: