Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

This week's challenge was basically made for Shang...I think Ru was feeling sorry for her -_- I will say for the most part her planned worked. Raja was clearly unfazed by it, and I thought she was going to be the one having the biggest problem with it B)

:lmao: @ Shang sipping her drink when Delta was having a breakdown :lmao:

This week's challenge was basically made for Shang...I think Ru was feeling sorry for her -_- I will say for the most part her planned worked. Raja was clearly unfazed by it, and I thought she was going to be the one having the biggest problem with it B)

:lmao: @ Shang sipping her drink when Delta was having a breakdown :lmao:

I have a strong feeling on what happened, based on some info I read about who is in the top 5 (if that info is correct).

If my info and suspicions are correct (don't confirm anything, Hendrika...I wanna see it for myself :rolleyes: ) It'll serve her right for trying to join the group and tag team Shangela :hmph::coffee:

I can't wait to see it in a few hours. :excited:

I have a strong feeling on what happened, based on some info I read about who is in the top 5 (if that info is correct).

If my info and suspicions are correct (don't confirm anything, Hendrika...I wanna see it for myself :rolleyes: ) It'll serve her right for trying to join the group and tag team Shangela :hmph::coffee:

I can't wait to see it in a few hours. :excited:

Well I can say Shang will be in there...in the clip for next week's episode, she was in the back crying, so I'm guessing one of her friends (or probably both) are LSFYL -_-

I won't -_-

:dance: You'll love it...Shang was shady about the whole thing :lmao: It made me like her all over again...now only if she keeps it up -_-

Well I can say Shang will be in there...in the clip for next week's episode, she was in the back crying, so I'm guessing one of her friends (or probably both) are LSFYL -_-

I won't -_-

:dance: You'll love it...Shang was shady about the whole thing :lmao: It made me like her all over again...now only if she keeps it up -_-

It would be EVERYTHING to me if Shangela made the top 2 and she and Raja have to LSFYL...Even though I already know the outcome. That would be HOT since they hate each other so much! :excited: Plus I want to see Shangela make it that far in the competition. ^_^

Awww, thanks for not telling me, Henrietta. :blush: You can be nice at times. :wub:

Yessss for the shade, lol, I can't wait. :excited:

It would be EVERYTHING to me if Shangela made the top 2 and she and Raja have to LSFYL...Even though I already know the outcome. That would be HOT since they hate each other so much! :excited: Plus I want to see Shangela make it that far in the competition. ^_^

Awww, thanks for not telling me, Henrietta. :blush: You can be nice at times. :wub:

Yessss for the shade, lol, I can't wait. :excited:

She's made it far considering she doesn't know how to do her own stuff -_-

You're pushing for me to spill it :umm:

Do you view the Untucked episodes on the site too?

She's made it far considering she doesn't know how to do her own stuff -_-

You're pushing for me to spill it :umm:

Do you view the Untucked episodes on the site too?

:rolleyes: Enough with the Shangela shade. She's learning, and proving she deserves to be there ever single week. :coffee: I just think it would be so hot if it's her and Raja in the top 2. THAT would be an exciting finale. :excited: :excited: :excited:

Why would spill it when I actually complimented you here. Do I need to call you an evil bitch for you to keep your damn lips sealed. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I do...I just caught up on those episodes (I hadn't seen the last few untucked episodes).

:rolleyes: Enough with the Shangela shade. She's learning, and proving she deserves to be there ever single week. :coffee: I just think it would be so hot if it's her and Raja in the top 2. THAT would be an exciting finale. :excited: :excited: :excited:

Why would spill it when I actually complimented you here. Do I need to call you an evil bitch for you to keep your damn lips sealed. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I do...I just caught up on those episodes (I hadn't seen the last few untucked episodes).

It wasn't shade :mellow: It was the honest truth. I would say that wouldn't happen, but who knows now -_-

That's better :blush:

Okay...you better hope they put up and keep the season finale :sigh:

It wasn't shade :mellow: It was the honest truth. I would say that wouldn't happen, but who knows now -_-

That's better :blush:

Okay...you better hope they put up and keep the season finale :sigh:

There may have been some truth in it, but it's still shade. :rolleyes: I think Shangela...MIGHT make it into the top 3, but I'm not getting my hopes up. -_-

:rolleyes: Whatever makes you happy, Hendrika... :sigh:

Well I download last seasons episodes (I think I used that torrent software you gave me a link to..a link that finally worked :rolleyes: ) so I may download this season too. I doubt it though..I only downloaded last seasons eps to put together that Tyra Sanchez video I made. lol

There may have been some truth in it, but it's still shade. :rolleyes: I think Shangela...MIGHT make it into the top 3, but I'm not getting my hopes up. -_-

:rolleyes: Whatever makes you happy, Hendrika... :sigh:

Well I download last seasons episodes (I think I used that torrent software you gave me a link to..a link that finally worked :rolleyes: ) so I may download this season too. I doubt it though..I only downloaded last seasons eps to put together that Tyra Sanchez video I made. lol

No it wasn't :mellow: Well a Heather is going to win so.... :lmao:

:lol:

Don't act like I always send you something bad :rolleyes: Why didn't you do a Juju video? You KNOW she's the fan favorite.

No it wasn't :mellow: Well a Heather is going to win so.... :lmao:

:lol:

Don't act like I always send you something bad :rolleyes: Why didn't you do a Juju video? You KNOW she's the fan favorite.

Yes it was. :coffee: I know Raja's ass is going to win :rolleyes: I just want to see Shangela make it to the top 2 or 3. :blush:

:wacko:

That was probably the first and only time you've sent me something decent. :rolleyes: No one made a track like that for Juju, that's why I was able to do the Tyra video, because of the music that someone else made (though I added a few things to the track when I put the video together lol).

Infact the person that made the music for the Tyra video just made another track for Yara Sofia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLZERry9KT8

:excited: :excited: :excited:

I was thinking about doing a video for it, but I'm being lazy. lol

Yes it was. :coffee: I know Raja's ass is going to win :rolleyes: I just want to see Shangela make it to the top 2 or 3. :blush:

:wacko:

That was probably the first and only time you've sent me something decent. :rolleyes: No one made a track like that for Juju, that's why I was able to do the Tyra video, because of the music that someone else made (though I added a few things to the track when I put the video together lol).

Infact the person that made the music for the Tyra video just made another track for Yara Sofia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLZERry9KT8

:excited: :excited: :excited:

I was thinking about doing a video for it, but I'm being lazy. lol

It wasn't. It doesn't matter at the end of the day -_-

And to think...I sent you that bad link and got that Janet remix :lmao: Ask the dude to do one for Juju.

I didn't care for Yara until last night :blush: She's nothing but Jessica Wild II to me -_-

It wasn't. It doesn't matter at the end of the day -_-

And to think...I sent you that bad link and got that Janet remix :lmao: Ask the dude to do one for Juju.

I didn't care for Yara until last night :blush: She's nothing but Jessica Wild II to me -_-

It was. It does matter, because Shangela will be able to say she went from being kicked off the first episode of last season to being Top 2 this season... the other girls would be RATTLED if that happened. :excited:

I forgot all about that...You EVIL PUNK BITCH! :flipoff: I'll ask him, but I doubt he'll do it. lol

I don't really care for Yara either, which is probably why I didn't do a video using that mix. lol

It was. It does matter, because Shangela will be able to say she went from being kicked off the first episode of last season to being Top 2 this season... the other girls would be RATTLED if that happened. :excited:

I forgot all about that...You EVIL PUNK BITCH! :flipoff: I'll ask him, but I doubt he'll do it. lol

I don't really care for Yara either, which is probably why I didn't do a video using that mix. lol

It wasn't. But she still didn't win :coffee:

It was genius :lmao: He better -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It was. It's doesn't matter. I still want to see her in the Top 2.

It was evil!! <_< I doubt it. -_-

Maybe if he makes a beat featuring Shangela or Raja I'll make a video for it. -_-

It wasn't -_- Well we'll see where she lands -_-

It was so perfect :devil: *sends him a message*

Hopefully a Raja one -_- (no that's a lil shady :wink: )

Manila knows good and well that she has heard them jokes from somewhere. Gurl stop :rolleyes:

anywho, when the show started I thought that Ms. Alexis was gonna be a big contender, but she is slowly but surely starting to fall under the radar. Delta's big ass was just pitiful, in more ways than one AND its a damn shame that Raja can still be a fierce bitch even with a bucket of blood on her head.

Manila knows good and well that she has heard them jokes from somewhere. Gurl stop :rolleyes:

anywho, when the show started I thought that Ms. Alexis was gonna be a big contender, but she is slowly but surely starting to fall under the radar. Delta's big ass was just pitiful, in more ways than one AND its a damn shame that Raja can still be a fierce bitch even with a bucket of blood on her head.

Exactly. She thought she was going to fool the judges...hell Ru even hinted to do something else when she went in to check on the girls :sigh:

YAS! That look was SICK! They can't fuck with Raja at all -_-

Exactly. She thought she was going to fool the judges...hell Ru even hinted to do something else when she went in to check on the girls :sigh:

YAS! That look was SICK! They can't fuck with Raja at all -_-

and Shangela aka Ms. Keeping it Real was lying when she said she made the girls perform in that order because she wanted to open strong and close strong...bitch is always talking about being REAL and she know good and damn well she was being extra shady. :rolleyes:

anywho, Yara is starting to annoy me. :umm:

and Shangela aka Ms. Keeping it Real was lying when she said she made the girls perform in that order because she wanted to open strong and close strong...bitch is always talking about being REAL and she know good and damn well she was being extra shady. :rolleyes:

anywho, Yara is starting to annoy me. :umm:

-_- It was too obvious and the others knew it, so I don't get why she didn't just "Keep It Real" then -_-

Jessica Wild II has to leave soon.

-_- It was too obvious and the others knew it, so I don't get why she didn't just "Keep It Real" then -_-

Jessica Wild II has to leave soon.

i enjoyed her last night too, but that irked me a lil bit. I didnt think Carmen was deserving of all that praise she was getting either. :rolleyes:

awww I forgot all about Jessica Wild, I actually liked her though :lol:

i enjoyed her last night too, but that irked me a lil bit. I didnt think Carmen was deserving of all that praise she was getting either. :rolleyes:

awww I forgot all about Jessica Wild, I actually liked her though :lol:

Carmen has focused on the same thing from day 1....BODY! It's beyond tired, and shockingly I'm surprised the judges haven't ripped her apart for it yet.

Jessica Wild was a mess...especially during that interview challenge they did for the book and drink :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Carmen has focused on the same thing from day 1....BODY! It's beyond tired, and shockingly I'm surprised the judges haven't ripped her apart for it yet.

Jessica Wild was a mess...especially during that interview challenge they did for the book and drink :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

im surprised too. Ru probably wanna hit that or something because he is cute out of drag. :whistle: I cant lie though, Manila turned it with her lip-sync performance of Donna Summer...i didnt expect her to bring it like she did. :good:

i remember that, lol. she was a drunken mess, she still didnt deserve to go home though. Raven was my bitch last season followed my Juju...i couldnt stand Tyra Sanchez at first, but I grew to like her. :rolleyes:

im surprised too. Ru probably wanna hit that or something because he is cute out of drag. :whistle: I cant lie though, Manila turned it with her lip-sync performance of Donna Summer...i didnt expect her to bring it like she did. :good:

i remember that, lol. she was a drunken mess, she still didnt deserve to go home though. Raven was my bitch last season followed my Juju...i couldnt stand Tyra Sanchez at first, but I grew to like her. :rolleyes:

I wasn't going to say it, but since you did I can't help but agree 100% :blush: Manila was a shocker...I thought Delta had that one, but Manila wasn't having it -_-

If anything, that drunken mess should have won her that challenge :lmao: In the world of promotion, something that messy would bring HUGE attention to the products and the person promoting them -_- Your favorite and second favorite from last season are the same as mine :blush: I got tired of Tyra when she tried to perform like Beyonce for that rock challenge.

I wasn't going to say it, but since you did I can't help but agree 100% :blush: Manila was a shocker...I thought Delta had that one, but Manila wasn't having it -_-

If anything, that drunken mess should have won her that challenge :lmao: In the world of promotion, something that messy would bring HUGE attention to the products and the person promoting them -_- Your favorite and second favorite from last season are the same as mine :blush: I got tired of Tyra when she tried to perform like Beyonce for that rock challenge.

yes boo, Carmen could GET IT :blush:

exactly. Jessica was robbed, she should not have went home before Ms. Tatianna (who i have nothing against and actually kinda enjoyed ^_^ ). I see you and I are on the same page then, lol. Thats exactly when I gave that bitch the side eye, I was like what in the hell, then she had the nerve to twirl and do a back bend, i was tooo thru :umm::lol: Did you like Morgan? :unsure:

yes boo, Carmen could GET IT :blush:

exactly. Jessica was robbed, she should not have went home before Ms. Tatianna (who i have nothing against and actually kinda enjoyed ^_^ ). I see you and I are on the same page then, lol. Thats exactly when I gave that bitch the side eye, I was like what in the hell, then she had the nerve to twirl and do a back bend, i was tooo thru :umm::lol: Did you like Morgan? :unsure:

His husband is hot too :blush:

You just opened the spot for TOF to start stanning for Tati :sigh: I didn't see anything in Tati other than simply a boy in a dress -_- ... :lmao: Even a judge said she was trying to be Beyonce with it :lol: I liked Morgan, but she was too cocky too soon into it.