Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

His husband is hot too :blush:

You just opened the spot for TOF to start stanning for Tati :sigh: I didn't see anything in Tati other than simply a boy in a dress -_- ... :lmao: Even a judge said she was trying to be Beyonce with it :lol: I liked Morgan, but she was too cocky too soon into it.

he is :blush: they make a cute couple i guess :rolleyes:

Tati really sucked, but she didnt really annoy me and her BRITNEY was HILAAAARIOUS :lol: ..she deserved to win the snatch game challenge. :good: Tyra was doin to much in that performance, I dont even think Beyonce would perform a rock song like that, but then again :umm: Yeah, she was a cocky bitch...thats probably why i liked her though :lol: You know who I hated from last season...Sahara Davenport..I COULD NOT STAND THAT BITCH for some odd reason. :blink:

he is :blush: they make a cute couple i guess :rolleyes:

Tati really sucked, but she didnt really annoy me and her BRITNEY was HILAAAARIOUS :lol: ..she deserved to win the snatch game challenge. :good: Tyra was doin to much in that performance, I dont even think Beyonce would perform a rock song like that, but then again :umm: Yeah, she was a cocky bitch...thats probably why i liked her though :lol: You know who I hated from last season...Sahara Davenport..I COULD NOT STAND THAT BITCH for some odd reason. :blink:

:lol:

This is where I have to disagree...that challenge belonged to Pandora <_< They just didn't like Pandora or her style <_< Bey will put on the same exact performance if she ever does a rock song performance :lmao: But I will say Morgan should have lasted longer than Tati, Pandora and Sahara...there was NO NEED for Sahara on there. She was just a ballerina playing with the big, cunty girls :sigh:

:lol:

This is where I have to disagree...that challenge belonged to Pandora <_< They just didn't like Pandora or her style <_< Bey will put on the same exact performance if she ever does a rock song performance :lmao: But I will say Morgan should have lasted longer than Tati, Pandora and Sahara...there was NO NEED for Sahara on there. She was just a ballerina playing with the big, cunty girls :sigh:

Pandora was great during that challenge, I will give her that.

YES. I couldnt stand her and she had the nerve to do that ballerina shit to Black Velvet > :sigh: < -thats exactly how I reacted too. :lol:

Pandora was great during that challenge, I will give her that.

YES. I couldnt stand her and she had the nerve to do that ballerina shit to Black Velvet > :sigh: < -thats exactly how I reacted too. :lol:

Pandora just didn't have a chance at all -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She made a fool of herself with that LSFYL. There was no way Juju was going to leave after Sahara went prima ballerina for it :lmao:

Pandora just didn't have a chance at all -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She made a fool of herself with that LSFYL. There was no way Juju was going to leave after Sahara went prima ballerina for it :lmao:

i like what Pandora had on at the reunion though, she looked really cute. :clapping: Bitch almost made me cry when she was talking about her daddy though -_-

exactly.

Raven vs. Raja...who do u think would come out on top in a challenge? >_<:whistle:

i like what Pandora had on at the reunion though, she looked really cute. :clapping: Bitch almost made me cry when she was talking about her daddy though -_-

exactly.

Raven vs. Raja...who do u think would come out on top in a challenge? >_<:whistle:

That was the best outfit on the reunion -_-

That's a tough one...Raven had to work to get to the top spot, but Raja has been on top from the start and even when she did the challenge where everyone thought she was going to bomb, she still was one of the top girls...so I'm going to have to go with Raja. And I know Raja's outfit would be better than Raven's.

That was the beset outfit on the reunion -_-

That's a tough one...Raven had to work to get to the top spot, but Raja has been on top from the start and even when she did the challenge where everyone thought she was going to bomb, she still was one of the top girls...so I'm going to have to go with Raja. And I know Raja's outfit would be better than Raven's.

i agree.

YES!!! Raja IS that bitch for me. I thought that Raven was as good as it gets when it comes to drag, but I was wrong...Raja is on some next level type shit. :excited:

i agree.

YES!!! Raja IS that bitch for me. I thought that Raven was as good as it gets when it comes to drag, but I was wrong...Raja is on some next level type shit. :excited:

:excited: Nina Flowers from the first season was another one that brought it each time...now I would love to see her and Raja in a challenge, but my bet will still be on Raja.

Where's my fellow Heather to discuss what happened? Not you TOF :sigh:

:rolleyes:

I can discuss it if I want to. <_<

I was SHOCKED!!! :o

I was pissed that Carmen beat Yara..but Ru saved the day. :blush: (She probably doesn't like Carmen either :coffee: )

The issue between Yara and Shangela was unintentional...Yara should've discussed it with Shangela, and not talk about it to those bastards (that hate her anyway :umm: )

:rolleyes:

I can discuss it if I want to. <_<

I was SHOCKED!!! :o

I was pissed that Carmen beat Yara..but Ru saved the day. :blush:(She probably doesn't like Carmen either :coffee: )

The issue between Yara and Shangela was unintentional...Yara should've discussed it with Shangela, and not talk about it to those bastards (that hate her anyway :umm: )

I think that's why she had them LSFYL in Spanish, because it's more than clear Carmen doesn't care about her heritage.

Sure it was unintentional :rolleyes: Shang is a user chile...get over it :sigh:

I think that's why she had them LSFYL in Spanish, because it's more than clear Carmen doesn't care about her heritage.

Sure it was unintentional :rolleyes: Shang is a user chile...get over it :sigh:

:yep: Ru set that bitch up to fail...and she STILL pulled it off :umm: Thankfully Ru wasn't having it and kept Yara :wub:

It was unintentional...she was so involved in what she was doing that she didn't realize that Yara was infact asking for her help. If Yara brings it up to her next week, I'm sure Shangela will be sincerely apologetic. :yep:

:yep: Ru set that bitch up to fail...and she STILL pulled it off :umm: Thankfully Ru wasn't having it and kept Yara :wub:

It was unintentional...she was so involved in what she was doing that she didn't realize that Yara was infact asking for her help. If Yara brings it up to her next week, I'm sure Shangela will be sincerely apologetic. :yep:

I have to hand it to Carmen...she worked that lip sync -_- I so thought she was gonna pull a Mariah :lmao:

Sure she'll apologize...she has to make sure she keeps her around to do her stuff :excited:

I have to hand it to Carmen...she worked that lip sync -_- I so thought she was gonna pull a Mariah :lmao:

Sure she'll apologize...she has to make sure she keeps her around to do her stuff :excited:

It was cute. :coffee: Yara was probably overconfident going into the lipsync thinking Carmen wouldn't be able to nail the Spanish, but she pulled it off. <_< Yara will be prepared to snatch that bitch next time. :coffee:

Shangela didn't know she was being shady to Yara. :rolleyes: Shangela is the QUEEN OF SHADE, but she would never do that to one of her friends! :angry: Not intentionally... -_-